BTS fluff

della_tsang522 द्वारा

BEST RANK: #3 IN BTS IMAGINES (2018) ~You are the cause of my Euphoria~ अधिक

어서 와
*REACHED AND BREACHED*
진: 가족의 따뜻함
슈가: 나는 놓을 준비가되었다
남준: 멀리 (Part 1)
남준: 멀리 (Part 2)
호비: 사랑에는 나이가 없다
BTS HOLIDAY SPECIAL
태 : 해변 느낌
지민 : 젓가락
정국: 선샤인의 포켓 전체
*1K CELEBRATION*
진 : 라이즈 앤 샤인
슈가 : 모욕
남준: 어린애 같은
호비 : 술주정 뱅이
지민: 반 회장
태:얼굴을 맞대고
정국: 좋은 날
*Extra Info*
*Fake Love*
진 : 가장 귀찮은 애정
슈가 : 가상 현실
남준: 어쩔 수없는 상황
호비 : 선 루프
지민: 구해줘
태: 미소
정국: 좋은 날 (Part 2)
*The New Book Idea I was Talking About*
*More About the Story*
진 : 공정한 게임
슈가: 사랑 스럽다
호비 : 고정 된 비밀
지민: 그린 피부
태: 거의 들리지 않는
정국: 놀람 (Part 1)
*Preface*
*Cast*
진 : 더블 트러블
슈가 : 사랑 스럽다 (2)
슈가 : 위장 된
호비 : 고정 된 비밀 (Part 2)
지민: 말
태: 두 개 더하기 하나는 두 개다
정국: 놀람 (Part 2)
정국: 놀람 (Part 3)
*Important News*
*New and Improved*
Q & A
To My Readers

남준: 수퍼맨의 귀환

3.2K 96 25
della_tsang522 द्वारा

---

This imagine is in RM's point of view and is a different idea I wanted to try out, let me know what you guys thing

---

"You'll be fine, really." I felt clingier than usual as I saw my wife collect multiple things littered over the counter.

"You're actually leaving me here?" I whined looking a her longingly. She laughed.

"Namjoon just don't break anything and be yourself, he's your kid, you can do it. Besides it's only for a few hours!" She smiled again handing me a notebook.

"Here. These are tips." I sighed in relief.

"I'm going to miss you." I wrapped and arm around her small frame tugging her closer and kissing the top of her head.

"I'll miss you too." She snuggled closer in to my chest. Looking up she smiled at me again.

"You look so uneasy, I wish I got this on camera." She said teasingly.

"Stop it." I groaned.

"I just got the text that the taxi is here. Bye! Be safe and have fun! I love you!" Just like that, she was out of my grip and out the door. I sulked.

"Bye baby." She waved.

"Bye Y/n." I said reluctantly waving back.

"Hwaiting!" She cheered. I did back the hand gesture weakly. As soon as the door closed I felt a little tug on my shorts.

"Appa." I turned around to see my toddler. A toy bunny in his hand (courtesy of Jungkook), pajamas disarray, messy hair, and big innocent looking eyes.

"What is it Buddy?" I picked him up in to my hands.

"Where is mommy going?" He asked. I smiled.

"She's going out with her friends." I said. He cocked his head to the side.

"When will she come back?" I sighed.

"At dinner." I set him down on the floor.

"But aren't you excited? You get to spend time with daddy today!" I danced around making him giggle.

"No." He said in between giggles. I clutched at my heart and shouted lowly in pain, ending my small act with a pout. 

"Buddy... You don't like me?" I acted sad, using his nickname to make sure he understood I was "upset".

"Noooo!!! I love you." He wrapped his hand in his shirt, stretching the front, and nervously looked at me. I laughed and sat crossed leg in front of him.

"What should we do today?" I asked him.

"Should we cook something for mommy?" I said checking the time. In another few hours it would be dinner anyway, we could run to the supermarket and cook something nice. Y/n would be so tired, she could eat a warm home cooked meal and go to sleep .

"No." He said again. I looked at him.

"Omma told me not to let you inside the kitchen because you break too many things." My smile dropped of my face.

"Are you serious." Buddy came up to me, putting his small hands on my face, pushing upwards so an ultra fake smile was on my face.

"It's okay appa." He said. My heart lurched. I still haven't realized how far I came. Falling in love with Y/n, getting married, and having Buddy was all a blur of so much happiness that I was sure I didn't deserve. Every time he called me 'appa' I wanted to hold him close and protect him from every single horror in life.

"Well, what else should we do?" I asked. He came closer and plopped down on my lap.

"Can we call the other uncles?" He asked. I laughed thinking about the last time we called the other members over. Yoongi had tried to educate Buddy on the history of Bangtan, Jungkook, Jimin, Hobi, and Taehyung constantly had rounds of tag and hide and seek with him, breaking some stuff in the process and blaming it on me, and Jin constantly doted over him buying him anything he wanted and cooking him all kinds of sweet. This of course had made a permanent good impression on Buddy, he loved them beyond anything and it made me so happy when they all got along.

"Okay, let's call them." I said. He clapped happily. Grabbing my phone from my pocket I dialed the maknae line numbers first. I didn't have to finish my sentence before they told me they were already on there way with gifts for Buddy.

"They are all on there way Buddy." I said. He smiled.

"Let's go wash up okay?" He nodded. I took him to the bathroom. A bubble bath later, Buddy was fresh and fully clothed. I had taken a shower immediately after so I was clean as well. I had set him in the sofa and turned on the television to entertain him while I decided what to do for lunch.

"I'M HERE WITH LUNCH!" I heard Jin's loud voice and I grinned. Problem solved.

"Uncle Jin!" I heard Buddy scream and run to the front door. I smiled walking out of the kitchen and to the front door as well.

"How's my favorite five year old?" He bent down scooping up the scrawny kid effortlessly.

"Hyung!" I grinned. Jin glared at me.

"Buddy is only precious because he got Y/n's genes." He 'hmphed' and sashayed in to the room. I tried not to laugh as I closed the door behind him.

"Hyung, I already apologized for confiscating the kitchen equipment because you kept on making cookies to feed Buddy. He doesn't need diabetes." I stated as calmly as possible.

"I was just trying to spoil my baby." Jin squealed looking at the kid again.

"He's my baby hyung." I laughed a little.

"Fine, I'll compromise, he's ours."

"NAMJIN!" Jungkook, Jimin, Hobi, and Taehyung stumbled into the house.

"For God's sake I'm married." I rolled my eyes. Jungkook smiled.

"That doesn't mean I still don't ship it."

"UNCLE KOOKIE!" Buddy lept from Jin's lap to the maknae. It was obvious to everyone that Jungkook was the boy's favorite. I didn't blame him, even in his prime forties, Jungkook was the most energetic and handsome man.

"BUDDY!" Jungkook quickly bent down and scooped him up, giving pinching his cheek.

"How have you been?" He said.

"As happy as a jelly bean." Buddy replied giggling, it was a little saying Jungkook taught Buddy, it's been sorta like a handshake except with words for them.

"Buddy-ah~" Taehyung and Jimin waved happily bringing over a huge stuffed Tata.

"Uncle Tae!" Buddy sounded excited but refused to get out of Jungkook's grip.

"It's for you." Taehyung grinned.

"This is for you too" Jimin brought over a whole bag of candy he probably brought on the way at a convenience store.

"Thank you!" Buddy grabbed the toy from Taehyung and clutched it close to his chest. Jungkook peeled the wrapper off and Buddy popped a lollipop in his mouth.

"I'm here Buddy!" Yoongi's lazy voice echoed in the apartment.

"Uncle Kookie, hide me." Buddy stuffed his face into Jungkook's chest whispering. Jungkook laughed.

"Why Buddy? It's just Yoongi hyung."

"Uncle Yoongi is weird." He whispered again.

"Yoongi hyung, you've got to score points from Buddy today!" I laughed as he walked in with a pack of bubbles.

"Buddy you don't like bubbles?!" Yoongi fake-gasped. Buddy nodded.

"I like bubbles." He said again, only slightly peeking out from Jungkook's chest.

"Do you want to go play outside with bubbles?" Jungkook tried coaxing him. His face brightened.

"Yes!" He giggling.

"Come here little guy, we got to get you some shoes on." I took him from Jungkook and set him on the ground. His small hand automatically clutched my big fingers. After putting some shoes on, the six guys and I took him to the park. It was mildly deserted, only a few people scattered here and there, but there was a lot of space so it was perfect. Yoongi hyung opened the pack of bubbles giving one to everyone, and for the next three hours, we jumped trying to catch bubbles, played tag, hide and seek, on the park equipment, and even hopscotch. When we opened the apartment door and returned back home, all of us were dragging our feet. We were tired as hell.

"You tired Buddy?" I asked. He nodded, his eyes were already half closed and he was tripping over his feet. I smiled lifting him up so that he could sleep comfortably.

"I second Buddy, I don't think I put that much effort even in to our dances." Yoongi hyung collapsed on the living room ground. I laughed, sitting gently on the sofa.

"We should probably make something to eat for Y/n noona." Jungkook said sleepily.

"Mhmm.." Jin was already dozing off. It only took a few moments from all of us to scatter ourselves and immediately fall asleep because of total exhaustion.

Y/n's point of view

"Joonie! I'm home!" I closed the door taking off my shoes. The house was surprisingly quiet and so far no mess was in my field of vision.

"Buddy!" I called out. There was no response.

"Where could these two be?" I thought to myself. I walked down the hall and heard slight snores from the living room. Turning that way, my hand flew over my mouth and my heart melted. All of the seven guy were sprawled over the floor and sofa, sleeping soundly, Buddy was in namjoon's arms clutching onto his shirt. I never saw him so at ease in his sleep, Buddy had been having trouble sleeping.

"And you thought you were going to fail babysitting for a few hours," I whispered. Putting my stuff down, I headed to the kitchen and began taking out some stuff. I smiled again a the thought of the scene in the living room. I married the perfect man.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Request are OPEN

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

PURE ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

45.4K 793 6
"you're so 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦, baby." BOTTOM!JOON ONESHOTS
7.1K 315 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
21.4K 745 67
❝the sun is shining, smile honey❞ ~bts imagines ♡ FLOWERYJOON 2017. {lowercase intended - I'm sorry!)
1.2M 67.4K 45
𝑩𝒀 𝑭𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑰'𝑴 𝑯𝑰𝑺━━𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝒉𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑟.❜ 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒓�...