Various! Magi X Reader Onesho...

By Bangtansilvermaknae

"Come with me and be the love of my life, I swear to all my might that I will protect you to every love story... More

Rules And Regulations
⬇Request Here⬇️
Peaceful Night {Older! Aladdin X Reader}
Dancing Flames {Alibaba X Reader}
Family {Solomon X Reader}
We're A Family {Titus Alexius X Reader}
The Two Advisor {Ja'far X Reader}
Cold {Kouha X Reader}
Smooth Affection {Muu X Reader}
The Shy Knight {Spartos X Reader}
The Goofy Royal Family {Sinbad X Reader}
Child {Hakuyuu X Reader}
Soft {Kouen X Reader}
Hair {Judar X Reader}
His {Vittel X Reader}
Huh? {Mystras Leoxis X Reader}
WHAT!? Who!? {Solomon X Reader}
Yunan The Magi's Family {Yunan X Reader}
Black {Modern AU! Kassim X Reader}
Little Chibi {Young! Aladdin X Reader}
You {Pre-Snb! Ja'far X Assassin! Reader}
Open Your Eyes {Koumei X Reader}
Sword Master {Sharrkan X Reader}
Wipe It {Alibaba X Reader}
Distraction {Judar X Reader}
Cuddles {Setta X Reader}
Back Again {Ja'far X Reader}
Hey!!!!
Welcome {Ren Kouen x Reader}
Oi You!!
Not A Magician {Doron X Reader}
Comfort {Hakuryuu X Reader}
Sister Problems {Brother! Judar X Sister! Reader}
HEY! Just HEY HEY YOU YOU!!
Hey!
Hello {SNB! Sinbad x Reader}
Note!
Morning Errors [Older! Aladdin X Reader]
Concerns {Kouha X Reader}
I'M STREEEEESSED
When Sinbad is your husband
Where my GZBs at?
Paper's help {Ren Koumei x Reader}
Drunk {Alibaba x Reader}
Liquor {Ja'far x Reader}
Teasing {Hakuryuu Ren x Reader}
∆Spartos Husband Scenario∆
Drink {Sharrkan x Reader}
Freckles {Ja'far x Reader}
Hide and Seek {Hakuryuu x Reader}
Be loved {Kouha X Reader}
Hey!
I Found You {Judar x Reader}
Off
Reckless { Snb! Ja'far x Reader}
Daddy's Warmth {Judar x Reader}

Young Love {Hakuryuu X Reader}

4.9K 136 46
By Bangtansilvermaknae

Yuu Yuu is here!

And I'm here!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"Wow..... Who is she Hakuryuu-kun?" The blue haired Magi asked behind the dark blue haired prince beside him.

A faint blush could be seen on the dark blue haired prince as he turned to his side to see the [H/C] haired female general of Kou.

"I am [Y/N] [L/N], a general of Kou Empire along with Prince Kouha Ren. I am here to accompany Prince Hakuryuu Ren for the rest of his journey." The [H/C]  haired woman said as she bowed her head for respect.

The blue haired Magi only stared at her for a moment before beaming.

"Hello! I'm Aladdin! Nice to meet you Onee-chan!" Aladdin said as he lunged to the general.

I mean for the general's boobs.

He was flying in slow motion as he drools for the boobs in front of him.

That's when suddenly Aladdin flew a kilometer away from them.

"Oh my.... Why did you do that [Y/N]?" Hakuryuu asked as he watched the general shrugged.

Her bored [E/C] eyes stared to Hakuryuu's dark sea blue eyes.

"He was lunging for my boobs, I can't just let him rub my boobs. It is inappropriate my prince, and for Solomon's sake he's a child. Kids shouldn't do that, now what do I need to clear about this my prince?" That's when Hakuryuu shut up.

"You don't need to clear anything right now, you may be dismissed." Hakuryuu muttered, expecting for the [H/C] haired general to go.

But he didn't heard footsteps.

"A general doesn't leaves their comrades, we would be considered bad if we would." The femenine voice of [Y/N] boomed to Hakuryuu's ears.

A faint blush could be seen on the fourth prince of Kou as he stared back at the general in front of him.

"But we're not on Kou, you can do anything you want as long as you don't do anything stupid." Hakuryuu said, only for the [H/C] haired general to raise her brow.

"What do you mean by stupid my prince?" Hakuryuu only sighed in response.

"You'll see"

...

[Y/N] wandered around the palace of Sindria, her figure anxiously walked around the hallways until she suddenly stopped into a halt when she heard voices.

"Sin! Get back to work this instance! Don't let me see your figure wandering around the palace without finishing your work!" The voice yelled.

"B-bu-bu-but Ja'far! I can't survive those paperworks! I'll die before even finishing them!!!!!" A whine was heard from another voice only for her to narrow her brows.

'Sin? It must be Sinbad...... The perverted king of this country....' [Y/N] thought to herself before butting in to their conversation.

She saw the white haired advisor and the purple headed king bicker with each other.

"Can you at least tak-"

"A king should do their own business, the advisor only helps you in things you cannot bare." Her words stopped the two, they slowly turn aroubd to see her.

Ja'far and Sinbad then looked at each other then back to her.

"General [L/N]? What makes you visit Sindria?" The purple headed king asked.

The [H/C] haired general only huffed and raised an brow before speaking.

"I am here to accompany Prince Hakuryuu Ren since I am afraid that anything will happen to the fourth prince of Kou."

"Why didn't you accompany him last time?" Ja'far asked as he brow raised.

"I attended an war to the northern lands" The female general simply replied.

"Kou is really an merciless country....." Sinbad mumbled.

But soon his thoughts were cut off when he heard footsteps.

Sinbad smiled in relief as he went back to face Ja'far, his eyes widened when he saw an empty space in front of him.

"It is indeed interesting general [L/N], you are very independent even though you are nineteen of age. Such a brave woman..." The purple headed king heard Ja'far's voice talking to the female general of Kou.

He pouted and turn around to leave the empty hallway alone.

Poor Sinbad, this is the second time he got bullied by the characters....

....

Hakuryuu was casually talking with Alibaba,Morgiana and Aladdin. They smiled and laughed at each other as they recall their funny and embarrassing memory with each other. Their laughs were heard all across the hallway, Alibaba laughed harder as he turn around to hug a pillar.

Only to be shocked when he flew a few meters away.

"What the!? Alibaba!!!" Hakuryuu and Aladdin yelled as they ran to the blonde haired prince with worry.

The watched as Alibaba groaned in pain and stood up as he looked back at the pillar.

"What happened there? I was just about to hug a pillar!" He exclaimed, his arms flew in the air as he complained.

Only to stop when he heard a female voice other than Morgiana.

"You almost hugged me, aho." That made Alibaba's brow twitch.

"B-b-b-but...... W-who are you!? Are you new here!?" Alibaba asked on defeat.

Hakuryuu only watched as the female Kou General approach the prince of Balbbad.

"I'm afraid not, I have been here before to meet up with the king and his advisor. Only they know about me, and I am here to accompany Prince Hakuryuu Ren to his journey." The [H/C] haired general bowed and looked up afterwards only to see Hakuryuu smiling at her making her smile back.

The trio only stared at the two for a moment before breaking the two's little staring contest with a cough.

Both [Y/N] and Hakuryuu snapped their heads to the trio's direction and gave them a confused look.

"What's wrong?" [Y/N] said, her eyes followed Aladdin's movements.

"Nothing, I might guess that you and Hakuryuu want some alone time with each other. We'll leave you two here, see you later!!!" Aladdin exclaimed as he grabbed Alibaba and Morgiana's hands before speeding away from the Kou General and Kou Prince.

The [H/C] haired general awkwardly look at Hakuryuu as she gave off an awkward cough.

"So, do you want something my prince?" She asked, her bright [E/C] eyes stared at Hakuryuu's uneven blue eyes.

The dark blue haired prince only coughed in response, his face heating up in the process.

"I guess I do have something to tell you......" Hakuryuu said, his gaze never leaving her figure.

[Y/N] stared back at him, her eyes held confusion as she look at him with ease.

"Do you need anything my prince?" She asked, her heart beating faster than before.

'Is it because I'm nervous? Uhhh..... Or is it because I'm stressed? Is it even a good excuse for a fast beating heart?" She thought to herself.

Hakuryuu only looked away from her, his dark blue eyes darted on the ground as his foot stood still on the ground.

"Actually..... [Y/N]..... I..... I don't need you to be my general....." His sentence made her heart broke into a million pieces.

"Do you really not like my company my prince?" Her question made the prince realize what he said.

His eyes widened when he saw her leaving.

"Why didn't you said so.... I should have told Prince Kouha to accompany you...." She muttered, but it was enough for Hakuryuu to hear.

"No! [Y/N]! That's not what I meant! I mean- I like you!!" He yelled out.

Suddenly, the female general stopped walking away. Her back still facing Hakuryuu, she couldn't stand what he said. She was too shock to even look back at him.

"I liked you when you first stepped on the Kou Palace, I've been observing from afar as you train to be an soldier. I would stare at you from a distance as you practice your djinn, I was glad that they promoted you to a general, I was glad that you trained me for the past two years, I was glad you were the one who accompanied me today......" Her eyes closed as she looked down.

"I've been trying to get your attention before, but I guess I didn't get your attention cause you have Kouha by your side. Who would need a crybaby prince like me, even a general would risk their life just to protect me from little things. I understand if you don't return my feelings I-" He was cutted off by a hug making him and the person fall to the ground.

Hakuryuu looked down just to see his general completely hugging him close to her, just then a small smile appeared on his face as he watched her feminine figure move.

"Everyone needs you Hakuryuu, I need you too..... I don't like you though......" His smile turned into a frown.

But it suddenly turned into a smile when he heard those three words.....

"I love you....."

OMAKE:

"What are they doing!??" A white headed advisor exclaimed as he pointed the two figures who were busy making out.

"What do you think they're doing? They're going to have sex of course!" A purple headed king whisper yelled only for the white haired advisor to smack the king's head.

"Shut up, they're not gonna do that! They're too you to do that!!!!" The white haired advisor silently screeched.

The purple headed king only smiled in response before sighing.

"Such young love...."

"I wish I was them.."

"SSSSSIIIINNNNBBBAAADDD!!"

>>•<<•>>•<<•>>•<<•>>•<<

Finished!

Hope you enjoyed this!

Don't forget to comment your opinions!

Don't forget to vote too!

Requests are always open! Feel free to do so!

-BSM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.7K 51
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* *3rd place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Sinbad category* Amirah is a princess of Heliohapt seeking adven...
26.2K 603 27
Hi guys I'm just going to be writing cute fluffy scenarios for the reader and marth from the game series Fire Emblem. I hope you enjoy.
54.4K 422 12
This will be a reader x character one shots! This book will include: (Trigger warning ⚠️) •smut •abuse •yandere •and more! I will be taking requests...
124K 2K 92
Come one come all!! To this book of One Shots!! Enjoy some NSFW ones, stories, and more to your hearts content! My main ones are Magi, especially Sin...