KIM POSSIBLE | Veronica Lodge

By lovinganne

❝I'm your basic, average girl.❞ Diana Blossom is addressed as the Kim Possible of Riverdale High and with Jas... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
news
THANK YOU

Chapter Twelve

3.8K 113 0
By lovinganne

Diana walked behind Cheryl, for once she had a face that read not to mess with her. "...Betty, Polly needs doctors and needles and-" she had heard Veronica. "Polly needs her family." Cheryl interrupted her, Diana standing behind her. Veronica caught eye contact with Diana before looking away quickly. "Betty, can I talk to you, alone?" Cheryl asked, even though she wasn't really letting it become a question.

Diana was left alone when Betty and Cheryl exited the room. "Veronica, this past week..." Diana couldn't find the right words. Veronica just patted the seat beside her and gave a soft smile for Diana to continue. "Look, Veronica, I really like you and what we have, in fact, I want to have something more with you, an actual relationship. Yet, I also understand that we're on different sides of a war. You're on the Cooper's, I'm with my family. So, I want to do something. It's going to sound crazy, but until the war... Veronica, be my girlfriend. Of course, it'll remain a secret until the war is over, but... I can't word this right, damn it." Diana let out a huff when she situated herself beside the raven haired beauty queen.

Veronica grinned widely, cupping her cheeks, and kissing her softly. "Yes, I'll be your secret girlfriend until everything ends. Then, we can talk about taking it public." Veronica told her with her usual Veronica grin, exposing small dimple on her tanned cheeks. Her brown eyes were lit with happiness as well. "However, Josie, Kevin, and I are going clubbing tonight, and I would love to take you if you're up for a little publicity." Veronica winked with a teasing smirk playing on her dark red lips.

Diana's head tilted slightly, which made her hair fall to the side. "But, it's a school night." Diana stated the obvious there, which made Veronica laugh softly. "Exactly, meet at Pop's." Veronica kissed her cheek soft enough to leave no marks before slipping away from the student lounge to her class. Diana heard the bell ring, cursing, and making it to class with only a glare and warning from the teacher.

That night, Diana pulled her hair into a ponytail, pulling on a red dress with lace above her cleavage. It was Cheryl's before she grew out of it. Walking out, she pulled on her red heels, grabbing a sling purse that was silver, slipping her phone inside. Now, an escape that hopefully involved not waking up her parents or Cheryl.

The loud music of the club made Diana's heart pulse quicken from anxiety as Veronica took her onto the floor, following her dance with Kevin. Soon enough, Veronica, Kevin, and Josie were overcrowding Diana, so she slipped away from them to sit down on the couches. Not long after, the other three teens followed.

Josie pushed Veronica's drink to her, as Veronica's body leaned on Diana. Diana wrapped her arms around Veronica's stomach, holding her close. "Mm-mm, girl, you better hydrate. You practically left your body on the dance floor." Josie joked with an exaggerated, exhausted sigh. The teens, other than Diana, who had water for her beverage, were getting pretty tipsy. Tipsy Veronica was a cuddler, as it had shown as she moved closer to Diana.

"I wish Josie,  I wish." Veronica commented on what Josie had said previously. "I wish I could leave my body sometimes. Leave Riverdale. Leave everything. I only want to keep Diana." She said with a wide grin. She turned her head, placing sloppy kisses over Diana's face.

Kevin squinted at that for a moment, almost missing it from his exhaustion. "Is any of this helping? Going out, going Black Swan, any of it?" Kevin questioned the petite Latina in Diana's arms. The question, for some reason sobered the group up, and Veronica placed her cup down as Josie and Diana looked at her. They were curious to the answer as well.

Veronica had let out a soft sigh, snuggling back up into Diana's arms. "When my dad got arrested... the police, the lawyers, the judge, the courts, they took everything from us. Our houses, our cars, our club memberships, our yacht, even, I'm not kidding, the clothes of our backs." Veronica let out a dry laugh, one not of humor, but pain. "Anyway, my mom sat me down on the edge of my canopy bed and she told me not to cry because there was one thing in this whole entire world that no one can take from me. Not ever. My name.

"Which after telling me no one would never take it, that is exactly what she did. Like it meant nothing. Like it was nothing. Like I was nothing." Veronica leaned forward to grab her drink, but Diana softly kissed her cheek softly, telling her it would all be okay. That she was something to her. Because Veronica was everything to her.

A few moments later, a man walked up to the group of teens. "I'm sorry, Ms. Lodge, but your card has been declined." He said. "Really? Let me guess, it's been reported stolen as well?" Veronica questioned him with a false smile. "It has, in fact." He answered her with an awkward look upon his features. "We're supposed to call the cops." He informed then, looking at how all the teens raised their brows and Veronica began to go into her bag.

"Call the cops, we'll be happy to tell them how old we are." Diana said, making Veronica snicker slightly, glancing at the man begin to squirm. "Or, I could call my mom, the mayor." Josie smirked at him as he looked at them with a slight nervousness in him.

Veronica shook her head slightly. "This," she handed him a roll of dollar bills, "should cover it." She smiled and the man swapped the card with her. Veronica put on her coat as Kevin questioned if her mom had cut her off. "She did, but this is how we Lodge women roll. We feint, we parry, we approach, we retreat. We're like a cobra and a mongoose dancing. She blinked. Which means, I suspect, that Hermione Lodge is ready to negotiate." Veronica stood up, helping her girlfriend up as well when Diana got a text.

"Veronica..." Diana's green eyes glowed in happiness. "The war is over!" Veronica grinned as well because both girls knew what this meant to each other. They could officially date. They couldn't be too open because of the distaste of Penelope, yet the two could be more open now.

It was the next evening when Diana and Cheryl walked into Pop's. There sat Polly, Betty, Archie, and Veronica as they walked in. "Cheryl..." Polly smiled, standing up. Cheryl quietly walked up to her. At first, she made a motion to touch her belly but stopped herself. Diana looked like she was close to a breakdown though. Polly waited a moment before looking at the sisters. "I'm so sorry about Jason. I know how much you both loved him." Polly tried offering a smile, but couldn't muster it. She took Cheryl's hand gently. "He always talked about how much he loved you both as well." Polly spoke up, but it was only a ring in Diana's ears.

Then, something clicked in Betty's mind. "Cheryl, where are your mom and dad?" Betty looked at her confused, wanting to know what was going on and why they weren't with the girls. Polly then realized this too, looking at the girls for an explanation.

Cheryl's mouth opened slightly, looking back to her sister in a trance. Veronica also noticed this, walking towards her, and wrapping her into her arms. "You have to leave. Now." Cheryl blurted out quickly. "My... Our parents, I don't think they want to help you." Cheryl confessed, making Polly look at her with a slightly hurt expression.

"What are you talking about?" Betty spoke up again. She made it seem like Polly could no longer talk. Though, to Polly, she really couldn't talk anymore at the moment. She was at a loss. Everything was starting to go down hill, first she lost her soulmate and now her soulmate's parents didn't want to help her and their son's child or children. It was scary and she was honestly more scared than she imagined.

Cheryl took in a breath, while Diana was still frozen, held closely by Veronica. "I think they want you out of the picture, Polly. It's not safe for you with them. It's not safe for JayJay's baby." Cheryl had tears welling in her eyes, looking at Polly frantically.

Polly turned around, trying to breath, so she looked at Betty. "Where am I supposed to go? I can't live in the attic. I can't go back there." Polly said, anxiety rising within her body as she put a hand over her womb protectively. Of course, it had to happen to Polly. If only she wasn't caught. But, if she wasn't, would she suffer the same fate as Jason did, which would make her child cease to ever exist as well.

"No." Veronica spoke up, a hand upon Diana's cheek, Diana's forehead in her shoulder. "You don't have to. And, don't worry about my mom, Betty, she'll want to help." Veronica looked at her blonde best friend. "You can come to the Pembrooke with me." Veronica confirmed. Cheryl took Diana from Veronica, getting her out as quickly as possible.

This is the moment that the town of Riverdale was about to find out that Kim Possible was only the shell of the most broken girl at Riverdale High.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 120 14
𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 | "i was enchanted to meet you!" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 florence jones falls for the most unexpected person while...
56.6K 1.8K 16
Cheryl blossom was a miss perfect. she had straight A's , head varsity cheerleader, and down right gorgeous. Toni topaz was a complete goofball who w...
18.8K 362 29
A jughead Jones love story. Emerald Cooper was just an ordinary girl in an ordinary town, until the death of Jason Blossom. Riverdale season one.
32.5K 752 17
𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗹 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗺, the most popular and mean girl. She has a brother, twin actually. She is a lesbian but she never lets herself fall for s...