Thug Love (On Hold)

By Himeno06

A 16 year old girl named Anna Anderson lives with her mom, little sister and her abusive father. One day she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not an update
Small Message (Not an Update)
Chapter 21 pt.1
Chapter 21 Pt.2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Announcement
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Announcement

Chapter 9

5.1K 95 10
By Himeno06

                       *Anna POV*
                   *The Next Day*

  I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I looked around the room and remembered what happened yesterday. Elle and I moved in with Jay.

  I got out of bed, took a shower, and got dressed in my gray outfit.

Anna's Outfit

When I was finished getting dressed I woke up my little sister and told her to go take a shower and get ready for school. While she was in the shower I went downstairs and started making everyone breakfast.

I made pancakes, grits, eggs, bacon, and toast. When I finished I fixed everyone a plate and a cup of OJ.

Jay came downstairs and he was wearing his 'BLUE' outfit.

Jay's Outfit

He walked past me and into the kitchen. I was confused for a second but just shrugged it off. I went back upstairs and Elle just finished getting dressed. She was dressed in her PINKoutfit.

Elle's Outfit
When she was done getting dressed we went back downstairs and ate with Jay. When we all finished eating we left. I gave him the directions to Elle's school and he dropped her off.

We were on our way to school and I decided to start a conversation. "Um, g-good morning" I said studdering. I was confused on why thought. I know I like him but I said it so confidently in my mind.

He didn't say anything so I just kept quiet the rest of the ride to school while 'Everyday We Lit by YFN Lucci and PnB Rock.

We made it to school and I got out of the car. While I was walking I heard my other best friend Tyrone call my name. I turned stopped and turned around.

"Heyyy bestfrannn" I said while hugging him.

"Hey boo" he replied while hugging me back.

"How you been?" I asked.

"Good, you?" He asked

"Good". I said. We talked for a little while longer then went inside. We walked in side by side and he had his arm around my neck. When we got inside Jay looked pissed.

Ty walked me to class and gave me a kiss on the cheek then left. I went to my seat and sat down. A few minutes later Jay walked into class and sat next to me.

I pulled out my phone because I got a message and it was Ty telling me to have a good day. I texted back then put my phone up.

Jay still looked pissed but right now I didn't care. The teacher walked in and began teaching but somewhere during the lesson I went to sleep.

***

The class was over and we had a 5-minute break so I went outside to get some fresh air. While standing there I heard someone call my name. When I turned around it was none other than Jay.

"Yeah?" I said answering him

"I'm sorry about this morning. I was acting like a bitch towards you even though you didn't do anything wrong." He apologized. "It's okay. I'm sorry too." I said

He looked at me for a second and he had this confused look on his face. I just shook my head telling him not to worry about it.

"Was that your boyfriend?" He asked. I looked at him confused for a second and thought about it for a second. Is he talking about Ty? I thought to myself.

"No. I don't have one. He's my best friend." I told him. "Oh," he said with a relieved look on his face.

I looked at his ass like he was fucking crazy. I had this why the fuck does it matter look on my face.

"Is that all?" I asked. He nodded his head and i walked off.

***

*Jay POV*

It was the end of the day and I was waiting on Anna to come outside cause a nigga was ready to take his ass home.

I was looking through my phone until I heard Anna's voice. I looked up to see her and that nigga walking out of school.

It made me feel some type of way. He looked at me and I mean mugged the fuck outta his ass. Anna kept walking until she got to the car. They hugged each other and he gave her a kiss on the cheek then she got in the car.

"Just a friend huh?" I asked Anna. "The fuck is wrong with you nigga?" Anna asked ignoring my question. I just kept driving until we made it to the house. I got out of the car and walked to the house unlocking the door.

I walked in and up the stairs. I think it's safe to say that I might have feelings for Anna. This is fucked up man. I'm a thug and thugs don't love. I don't understand this shit.

I walked back downstairs and Anna just stared at me. "Fuck you staring at?!" I yelled. Her whole expression changed. She had this pissed look on her face.

"First of all, nigga who the fuck you talking to?! Second of all, I can look wherever the fuck I want to. Third of all, I need to pick up my damn sister from school and I was finna ask if I could use your car. And lastly, what the fuck is yo problem cuz I ain't do shit to yo ass all fucking day and you wanna have an attitude with me?!" She yelled.

I looked at her shocked. She was beyond pissed. I told her that she could use any one of my cars. She grabbed a set of keys and stormed out slamming the door.

"Damn!" I yelled out loud. I treated her wrong for no fucking reason and now she mad at a nigga. When she gets back ima apologize to her.

*Anna POV*

Damn! I ain't mean to go off on him like that. I was just confused and pissed off by the way he was treating me. When I get back I'm going to make sure that I apologize to him.

I pulled up to my sister's school to pick her up. I was here just in time for them to release her. She ran outside and looked around until she spotted me. She ran as fast as her little legs could and jumped into my arms.

I laughed and spun her around. I then put her inside the car and drove back to Jay's house. I and my sister talked and listened to music all the way there.

When I pulled up to his house I got out and unbuckled Elle's seatbelt then she jumped out of the car. I closed her door, locked his car, and went inside the house.

When we got inside I heard Jay say "Anna can we talk?" I was scared of what he was gonna say. Maybe he wanted me and my sister to leave. If he did where would we go.

I nodded my head and told Elle to go upstairs. When she was all the way up I followed Jay to the living room. I sat down on the couch and he sat next to us.

"I'm sorry for acting the way I did today on the way to school and at school. I wasn't in the best mood this morning so I took it out on you and..." He paused for a minute and mumbled something but I couldn't hear him.

"I'm sorry too." I told him.

"For what?" He asked. I explained to him why I was apologizing and he nodded his head.

It was silent for a while as we stared into each other's eyes. The next thing I know I felt Jay's lips connect with mine. I couldn't believe that Jay was kissing me of all people.

I kissed him back and we had a full make-out session. He pulled back and looked at me with lust in his eye. "What am I doing. This is wrong I shouldn't do this" I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. Even though I didn't kiss him first I felt guilty. I got up and slowly walked up the stairs. I took a shower and put on my nightclothes and got in the bed to take a nap.

The only thing that I could think about was me kissing Jay until I fell asleep.

*Jay POV*

Did I just kiss Anna? What was I thinking? I don't wanna make things weird between us. Shit man, I messed up.

I decided to go to one of my traps for a little while. When I got there I went straight to my office and lit a blunt. I smoked at least 5 until I was ready to leave. I drove to the quickest place to get food.

I pulled up at McDonald's and ordered me, Anna, and Elle something to eat. I drove to the first window and paid then got my food at the second.

When I got to the house Anna was downstairs watching T.V. I walked over to her and handed her the food then sat down.

She called her sister downstairs and gave her the food I bought for her then went upstairs.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier," I told her.

"It's okay" she responded. When I finished eating I threw my food away and went upstairs to take a shower. When I got out I put on my clothes and went to sleep.

*Anna POV*

I can't lie and say I didn't like the kiss because I did. I didn't know if he did it just to do it or if he actually has feelings for me. When he apologized to me I wanted to give him a kiss and say that it was okay and I didn't mind.

I don't even know anymore. What I do know is that I'm gonna tell him how I fell sooner or later.

I was getting sleepy so I decided to go to bed. I went to go check on my sister and she was already asleep so I went to my room and went to sleep as well while thinking about Jay as always.

Does Jay have feelings for Anna?

Jay and Anna kissed?

What's going to happen next. Who knows?

I didn't proofread so sorry for any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
29.8K 772 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
27.2K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........