For My Eyes ONLY

By cutestcurly

"No," I whispered in pure disbelief, "You can't be Ashton, that can't be." My voice cracked making me feel we... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

twenty

18.4K 572 212
By cutestcurly

I woke up all alone, twisted in a heap of warm blankets. Searching around the familiar area, I came to the conclusion I was alone in the comfort of my own bed.

I was used to that.

Stretching leisurely, I let out a disgusting yawn that I somehow felt throughout my how body. What time is it? How did even I get here?

As I recollect the events of the last 24 hours, I began walking loosely through the house. Immediately, the aroma of breakfast wafted to my nose and I began skipping down the stairs at a manic state.

As I finally reach the kitchen, the breakfast chef turned their head, looking in my direction with a ghost of a smile hinting on his lips. I felt my jaw go slack, and Ashton's smile grew wider.

"Good morning little one, are you hungry?"

A smile of my own made its way to my lips as I nodded my head vigorously. Taking a seat at table, he sat down a heaping, steamy pile of pancakes and a tall glass of orange juice right in front of me. I began to eat, sitting comfortably while Ashton kept his focus on me. I focused on the bite in my mouth, chewing slowly when I looked up into Ashton's eyes to find him still watching me carefully.

"I uh," he stuttered, a light pink creeping up his neck. "I wanted to return the favor!" He finally coughed out, training his eyes on the table.

"Of breakfast." he added after a few moments, and if I didn't know better I'd say he was nervous.   I observed the way his eyes darted to avoid mine now that my focus was completely on him. A slow smile crept to my lips, to which he deeply scowled at, still avoiding my steady gaze. He was nervous, I smirked to myself at the thought, finally breaking my concentration and continuing to eat.

"Hello?"

I'd forgotten Ashton had even spoken to me due to my current state of heavily cheesing over the fact I'd made him nervous.

"Thank you," I rushed out, chewing on the inside of my cheek. "For breakfast." I added, mentally face palming for switching the roles.

He leaned in, over the counter pressing his lips lightly to my cheek. The action shocked me immensely and I tried to keep my expression as neutral as possible.

"You're welcome, il mio piccolo fiore."

The way his breath lightly hit my cheek, combined with how sincerely he spoke in his accent, sent me. I hoped he didn't catch the way my thighs clenched tightly. I prayed he hadn't heard the treacherous moan that escaped my lips.

I was sure he could feel my heart pounding nearly out of my chest as I nervously chewed on my lip thinking about what'd happened the last time we had breakfast together.

Okay this is NOT helping my case

"Generally, in a conversation, both people exchange thoughts." Ashton snakily remarked.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes playfully but still not finding a single word to say.

"What are you thinking about?" he quirked his head to the side, running his thumb along my bottom lip.

"You." I uttered simply.

It wasn't a lie, and it was the first word that came to mind from the question and OH MY GOD DID I SERIOUSLY JUST SAY THAT ALOUD GOOD GOD--

His hand dropped from my face and a small frown took over his features. I tried to ignore the unsettling flutter in my chest as I scooted backwards in my seat. I watched as a look of realization crossed his face and he took my face in both of his hands.

"I'm leaving, come with me?" He whispered, momentarily distracting me with his lips.

"To where?" I whispered along, leaning into his hands as if someone were trying to catch us. For a moment I pondered on that. What would we look like if someone found us right here, right now, in this moment?

Like a lovesick couple.

A pang in my chest made me snap back to the real version of the present moment.

"To my home?"

The tiny, childish tone he used made me cheese embarrassingly and in that moment I knew there was no way to say no.

Before I could make it out the door, my phone began to blare annoyingly.

"What's up Nash?"

"Not much, listen we're having an important dinner thingy tonight. I need you to be there."

"Yea sure what do you mean 'important dinner thingy?' Not quite following Nash."

"Just be there okay! I have something to tell you." --click.

How rude, once again.

$

The door swung open quickly, before we even made it up the stairs and my eyes went wide at the man who opened it.

Definitely not Ashton, stood in front of me looking like, well, like a whole meal.

Oh, yea, Ashton's beside you imbecile

The grey joggers he wore hung dangerously low on his hips, showing off every defined line of his body. His whole body was covered in beautiful, intricate red and black ink. Looking to his face, I noticed he had a similar smirk to As--

"Smettila di fissarmi stupide, cazzate con me." Ashton ground out beside me, causing me to jump.

"Baby, this is my brother." He rolled his eyes, shoving past him through the door.

I couldn't even focus on their banter behind me, because

I was baby.

It felt as though any other moment I'd questioned spending with Ashton genuinely led me here, to where he was opening up to me, and

I was baby.

"But feel free to wait in the living-room. Never turn down a beautiful face." Ashton's unnamed brother, smirked from beside me.

Where were they going ?

I had no idea, all I know is

I was baby.

"Thanks." My cheeks were hot enough to catch fire, and I slowly let my eyes travel, searching for Ashton in the vast, empty house.

He instead, gave me a guy nod and slowly walked away following to wherever Ashton had gone I assume.

This place is huge and I'm bab-- OUU BROWNIES.

I looked around suspiciously, as if someone was playing a cruel joke placing loads and loads of brownies here. Making my way in the kitchen, I let my eyes truly appreciate the sealed brownies stacked taller then me on the counter. Wow, I had never seen so many good looking brownies! Every single counter was littered with hundreds of brownies sealed in green little baggies.

Well I don't mind if I do.

I grabbed a party favor bag, filling it with six of the biggest brownies and began to chow. I can't believe these bags came with one brownie to them, now that I'd started I never wanted to stop.

Six of the best things I single handedly ever put into my mouth. The next thing I knew, I had eaten seven.. Then eight..

On my ninth brownie, Ashton finally came barreling down from the upstairs. I lay on my back, on his dining room table, ninth brownie in mouth.

"Heeeeey Ash." I drug out, unintentionally. Just happy to see,

baby?

"Oh fanculo! How many of those did you eat?!" He worriedly rushed over to me, and I did my best attempt at getting up in a sitting position.

"This one, in my mouth, is my ninth. They're soooo good by the way," I moaned from the delicious chocolate heaven.  "I didn't know you baked." I giggled, taking another bite.

Ashton snatched the brownie from my hands, causing me to let out a strong hey in protest. He frantically paced back in forth in front of his table I was occupying as he shoveled his hands through his hair, speaking quickly in his secret language.

Hot.

"Marco! Come down!" he yelled out, causing me to jump. Ashton eyes stayed trained on mine, which were slowly becoming heavier and heavier.

"What's happen--oh hohh that is bad." He laughed out, tilting his head to the side smiling at me.

"What's bad?" I whispered to Marco, tilting my head and matching his smile.

"You just ate the supply," He laughed out manically. "I'm surprised 'boss' over here hasn't kil--"

"Shut-up-Stai-zitto! I just want your help Marco. You don't need to speak to her for that."

"Ashton what's going on? Your guyses voices are too strange." I screwed up my face, finally fed up with being left out.  "No offense!" I added quickly.

He let out a sigh, dragging his hands down his desirable face.

"Madi, listen to me carefully," I nodded my head slowly, showing I was trying my best to focus.

"You just ate nine weed brownies.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
518K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
23.2K 646 39
When Reyna's redcoat crew waits out a storm on a pirate infested island, all of them are in a bad mood. Except for Reyna and Katie. Katie seems unabl...
208K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...