BTS IMAGINES

By Mariapabo

❝the power of imagination makes us infinite.❞ This is one of those books to read when you can't sleep at nigh... More

Jungkook - Somebody else
Yoongi - crush
Jungkook - i'm here
Jimin - tough day
Yoongi as your brother
Taehyung - Tease (pt.1)
Jungkook - new student (pt.1)
Jungkook - new student (pt.2)
Taehyung - Tease (pt. 2)
Jimin - i'll hug you
Yoongi - paperboy
Hoseok - gone
jungkook - highschool (pt. 1)
Yoongi - Valentine's Day
Jin - ex
Jungkook - highschool (pt. 2)
Jimin - memories
Jin - amusement park
Jungkook - highschool (Finale)
Namjoon - cold hearted
Jungkook - highschool (alternative ending)
Hoseok - different
Jungkook - boyfriend
Taehyung - fond
Namjoon - brother series
Yoongi - regret
sm - jungkook
Jimin - complete
Jungkook - suprise
Sm - taehyung
Jin - partner
Hoseok - neighbor
LIT
Jungkook - suprise (pt. 2)
Taehyung - guilt
Namjoon - shopping
Jimin - umbrella
Jungkook - hidden feelings
sm - hoseok
Jin - nightmare
Yoongi - apologize
Bts - past life (pt. 1)
Taehyung - hurt
Bts - past life (pt. 2)
Jimin - sick
Jin - enemy
Bts - past life (pt. 3)
Jungkook - left out
Yoongi - tree
Jungkook - Christmas special
Namjoon - cheer up
Hoseok - friend
Taehyung - look alike
Jimin - cinderella
sm - jin
Taehyung - pretty
Jungkook - drink
Bts - past life (pt. 4)
Yoongi - secret
sm - taehyung
Hoseok - brother series
Bts - past life (pt. 4.5)
Jungkook - tomboy
Taehyung - graduation
Namjoon - stay
Namjoon - baby
Jimin - gift
Bts - past life (pt. 5)
sm - jimin
Yoongi - why me?
:)
Jin - movie
Taehyung - grateful
Hoseok - care
Jungkook - bestfriend
Namjoon - dear moon
Bts - past life (pt. 6)
Yoongi - brother series
Jimin - shoelace
Bts - past life (pt. 7)

Bts - first encounter

5K 95 10
By Mariapabo

I forgot about this book lol. I'm currently on vacation and I couldn't find time to write.
This chapter is horrible btw

______
"Y/n, I just got a call from my work. I need to go there now. Don't worry you'll just be there for a while" my father looked at the mirror and said. We were in the car because he had just picked me up from school.

"But dad I'm gonna meet my friends later-"

"No buts! Do you want me to lose my job?! I need to go now and you are coming whether you like it or not!" He raised his voice making me flinch. He was always a strict father ever since he divorced with my mom, I never liked him.

I didn't say anything and just looked down.

"N-ne...appa" I replied in fear.

_____

We entered the building it looked really clean. my dad stopped walking when he got a call.

"Yes yes I'll be there." He hung up and looked at me.

"I need to go now, stay here and don't cause trouble" he said before leaving me in the hallway. I held my hands behind my back and looked around. I walked and actually found out that my dads working in a company named Bighit entertainment.

After exploring a little bit I got really bored. I just stood where my father told me to stay and I stood their without doing anything.

"Geojitmariya You such a liar
See me see me ya neon wiseonjaya
Wae jakku ddan gireul garae ya neona jalhae
Jebal gangyohajin marajwo" My eyebrows crashed and I looked around me once again.

Did I just hear...singing?

To my curiosity I walked towards the mysterious singing and it led me to a slightly opened door.

I peeked trough and saw a bunch of boys holding papers and they're singing. To be honest, they're not that bad. The boy stopped singing.

"How about we add more lyrics to the chorus?" He asked the rest of the boys, I took my time to count them and they were a total of seven.

"I got food!" One of the boys brought out. A box of fried chicken. I love fried chicken.

I literally felt myself drooling. I leaned against the door thinking that it's a wall and to my stupidity I fell down on the ground.

I heard gasped all over the room and felt someone help me stand up. It was the boy who was singing earlier.

"Are you okay?" He worriedly asked. I nodded signaling I was okay.

"I-I'm fine."

"What's your name?" He smiled.

"Y/n." I smiled back.

"Y/n do you want to join us to eat?" Someone interrupted our conversation and it he was already eating a piece of chicken.

"U-umm it's okay I'm fine-" I got cut of when my stomach grumbled...perfect timing y/n! I heard the boys chuckle and told me to eat with them. We all sat in a circle with the food in the middle.

"Let's introduce ourselves!" One of them excitedly said.

"Hana, dul, set! Annyeonghaesayo bangtansonyeondan-bangtansonyeondan imnida-imnida...?" They all said, but not in sync. all of them looked at eachother with confused faces. I started laughing at their mistake.

"We're working on it.." They said while joining my laughing too.

"I am namjoon, that's Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, hoseok, yoongi, and Jin" he pointed at them one by one. And I realized that the one who helped me when I fell was Jungkook.

"Hello! My name is y/n nice meeting you guys!" I cheerfully said. They all smile at me.

"Cute." Taehyung said and pinched my cheek.

"How old are you?" Jimin asked.

"I just turned 15 a few months ago." I answered.

"Your the same age as Jungkook! He's 15 too!" Jimin exclaimed.

"But I'm older then her." Jungkook said.

"Guys lets eat now I'm hungry!" Jin complained.

"Didn't you already eat?" I said, everyone started laughing except Jin who was pouting.

"I like her attitude" yoongi patted my shoulder while laughing.

We started eating and let me just say that I have never met this kind, funny, and sweet people as them. The whole hour was filled with us laughing and eating, and just..having fun. I have never had this fun before in my life. It's only been an hour and I've gotten really close with them.

"Why were you singing awhile ago?" I asked Jungkook. "Because I wanted too." He replied. But then yoongi started to sing high notes and every single time he sung, he's voice cracked. I gave him a disgusted look.

"Get practice..." I mumbled but I'm guessing everyone heard it because they started laughing very hardly. yoongi came up to me and started tickling me. I fell on the floor and started laughing, my only weakness...being tickled.

But then all of them started to tickled me.

"S-stop! ahaha! S-stop!" I laughed very loudly followed by their laughs. They eventually stop and we sat on the floor again in a circle.

"Your laugh is contagious." Jungkook spoke. I started to laugh for no reason. All of us started laughing for no reason.

But then the door opened. We all looked at the door and my eyes widen in fear. My father was there and he looked really angry at me. I gasped and quickly stood up, I fiddled my fingers together and I looked down. I could tell that the boys behind me were really confused.

"A-appa.." I looked down.

My dad bowed to the boys and looked at me.
"Y/n sweetie what are you doing here? Come..lets go home.." He said sweetly...sweetly?

Why is he nice to me?

Oh..

Because there's people here.

I waved goodbye to the boys. they looked confused and worried for me but I mouthed to them it's okay. I walked towards my dad and he closed the door and we were now in the hallways. He looked around to check if nobody was their and we were the only one in the hallway.

"What did I tell you to do! I told you to stay here! Do you not know who you just spoke to! They haven't debuted yet so if you tell someone who they are I will be fired!" He shouted. I flinched while looking down, he's really scary when he's angry.

"M-mianhe...a-ppa." I stuttered.

"You don't want to listen to me?! I told you to wait for me and what did you do?!" He hit my head making my hair flip. He started hitting my head over and over again and it hurt so much but I just stood there...doing nothing.

Third person pov

"I like her. She has swag" yoongi said right after she left, he drank his water. Everyone nodded in approval. But soon his water bottle came empty "We ran out of water. Jungkook since your the youngest go out and get more water bottles" he pointed at Jungkook.

"Why do I have to do it?" Jungkook complained.

"Just do it" Taehyung told him while playing on his phone. Jungkook groaned and stood up. He walked to the door and opened it but stopped immediately of what he has just seen.

"H-hyung!" He turned around with wide eyes and shout-whispered at them. They all looked at Jungkook and he waved his hand towards him signaling for them to come to them. They walked towards him.

"Look!" He whispered and slightly opened the door. All of their eyes widen to see y/n's father hitting her.

"What do we do?" They panicked.

"We need to do something! Quick!" Jimin whispered.

"U-uh..y/n!" Taehyung walked in front. The boys just secretly watched Taehyung with wide eyes. Once her father saw him he immediately stopped his actions.

"You...u-uh forgot your..candy!" Taehyung said his last sentence when he found himself holding a half eaten snicker bar eaten by Taehyung.

"H-huh?" She was really confused. But then Taehyung gave her a concern look. She quickly realized what was happening.

"Oh yeah! U-uh thank you tae." She got the snickers bar from him.

"Hello sir. I would really like if y/n would visit us often, she's a really fun person and we would love to be friends with her. So if you wouldn't mind..?" He asked her dad

"U-umm s-sure! Of c-course!" Her father was really nervous.

"Would you mind if she could hand out with us for a while? Just for a few hours" Taehyung asked the man kindly.

"Y-yes! Y-you c-can..y/n sweetie behave okay?" He faked a smile.

"Thank you sir..." Taehyung and y/n walked inside the practice room.

"Are you okay?" All of them asked in sync. She chuckled.

"And don't worry I'm fine thanks to you guys" she smiled at them but then soon chuckled.

"You can say this in sync but not you introduction?" She laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 177 16
Fluff and smut Imagines with jk as ur bf/hubby (^ν^)🔞 [REQUESTS ARE OPEN]
4.6K 55 15
These are x member (and solo) oneshots of Suga/Yoongi! This book includes smut, angst and fluff. This book is completed!
3K 45 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
480K 17.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...