My Daughter (Dramione)

By wantinghemmings

It was the news that shocked the Wizarding World. Hermione Granger, the War Heroine of the Second Wizarding W... More

Prologue (Updated)
Chapter 1 (Updated)
Chapter 2 (Updated)
Chapter 3 (Updated)
Chapter 4 (Updated)
Chapter 5 (Updated)
Chapter 6 (Updated)
Chapter 7 (Updated)
Chapter 8 (Updated)
Chapter 9 (Updated)
Chapter 10 (Updated)
Chapter 11 Pt. 1 (Updated)
Chapter 11 Pt. 2 (Updated)
Chapter 12 (Updated)
Chapter 13 (Updated)
Chapter 14 (Updated)
Chapter 15 (Updated)
Chapter 16 (Updated)
Chapter 17 (Updated)
Chapter 18 (Updated)
Chapter 19 (Updated)
Chapter 20 (Updated)
Chapter 21 (Updated)
Chapter 22 (Updated)
Chapter 23 (Updated)
Chapter 24 (Updated)
Chapter 25 (Updated)
Chapter 26 (Updated)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Book 2
Chapter 44 (Book 2)
Chapter 45 (Book 2)
Chapter 46 (Book 2)
Chapter 47 (Book 2)
Chapter 49 (Book 2)
Chapter 50 (Book 2)
Chapter 51 (Book 2)
Chapter 52 (Book 2)
Epilogue: The Final Chapter
Bloodlines Published!

Chapter 48 (Book 2)

19.2K 628 122
By wantinghemmings

“Are you planning on drowning yourself?”  Draco instantly jumped off the shower with the sound of a familiar voice from inside the bathroom.

 Draco grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist. He just heard a voice from inside his bathroom and the voice was the voice he thought he would never hear again.

 “A-astoria?” He asked his voice terrified.

 “’Tis me!” Astoria giggled, she was sitting on the counter her legs crossed and her arms folded.

 Draco looked at Astoria and thought to himself as crazy, maybe an all nighter wasn’t a good idea. He was seeing things and now he was seeing Astoria alive and well, sitting on the bathroom counter with white clothes. Or maybe this was just some sick joke.

 “If this is a joke it isn’t funny.” Draco hissed and ran his hand over his wet locks.

 “Do you really think it’s a joke?” Astoria asked and jumped off the counter her feet landing on the floor like a feather.

 “Yes it is.” Draco replied seriously and placed his hands on his hips.

 “I am your wife; do you think I’m lying?” She asked her voice turning firm and angry.

 “Yes you are.” Replied Draco as he grabbed his aftershave from the medicine cabinet.

 “How dare you say I am lying to you?” Astoria fumed; you could see her face turn red and steam coming out from her nose and ears.

 “Because-YOU’RE DEAD!” Draco lashed out causing Astoria to take one step back.

 It was the first time Draco lashed out on Astoria dead or alive. His features softened when he saw Astoria’s blue eyes widen with fear. He stepped back too and reached for the door, he closed the bathroom door making sure the Astoria he saw was the real deal or some hallucination his mind made from the all nighters and stress.

 “She’s gone.” He said to himself when he opened the bathroom door and saw no one was there. 

“I must be losing my mind.” He said and placed his hand over his head. “Yeah, that might be it.”

 He dressed himself into a black shirt and black dress pants; he wasn’t in the mood to dress fancy for a wake. He fixed his black shirt and ran a comb over his wet hair. Even he was looking depressed he still looked good. He soft sigh escaped his lips and grabbed his wand from the night stand.

 As he exited his room he passed the painting and pictures of him and Astoria, from their wedding to the present. He stopped in front of a particular portrait of him and Astoria. The photo was taken before the Hogwarts Semester started, before the down fall of his family took place.

 His eyes roamed around the four corners of the picture. It was perfect, the family was perfect, everything was fine, everything was perfect. But every perfect thing was destroyed with one selfish mistake he did a long time ago. The portrait of the three of them hung there on the wall surrounded by other family paintings. The smile that was captured in the photo was perfect and happy but he had to admit to himself that he wasn’t looking that happy in the photo. You could see his smile and the happiness in his eyes but the twinkle of real happiness wasn’t present. Either he was just forcing himself to be happy or was it the fact he really lost his real happiness.

 “Dad?”  Draco turned around as he heard a faint voice from the dark hall of the second floor.

 His eyes adjusted from the dimness of the lights and saw the figure of Alicia. Alicia was standing only a few feet from him and she was looking at him with confused eyes. Alicia started at her father and approached him. She didn’t see him this messed up before; as a matter of fact Draco hasn’t visited her for a week now.

 “A-Alicia what are you doing here?” Draco asked and quickly grabbed Alicia into a tight hug.

 “I-I came here to give my condolences to Scorpius and to see you.” Explained Alicia her voice still confused with the actions of her father.

 “Is everything alright?” Draco asked and let go of the hug his hands resting on Alicia’s shoulders.

 Alicia looked at her father, she saw the dark bags under his eyes and his complexion was paler than the usual. She knew what her father was going through and she didn’t want to add stress and worry right now. Her mind instantly tried to come up with an excuse or a cover up story for her presence her right now.

 “Alicia?” suddenly she was pulled back to reality.

 “Yes, everything is perfectly fine.” She replied and tried to pull off a fake smile.

 Draco studied her with curiosity and confusion. His blonde eye brown rose and tried to read Alicia with the best he could, but even without reading her knew Alicia wasn’t the best lair. Let’s say one of the traits she inherited from Hermione.

 “If Scorpius can lie his face off, but you certainly can’t.” Draco said it straight forward and it left Alicia stoned.

 “Uhmm.” Alicia was certainly stoned and speechless. She admits that she wasn’t the best lair when it came to her parents but she was a sure Slytherin when it came to lying to other people.

 “Now tell me what’s wrong.” Draco said and folds his hands.

 Alicia sighed and dropped her hands on her side. She looked down on the floor and looked at the side of the room.

 “M-mum woke up early in the morning shouting your name. She was almost eaten by her own nightmare.” Alicia explained her voice filled with concern. “I don’t know if she just misses you or something is really wrong.”

 “Is she alright?” Draco asked his eyes concerned.

 “Yes.” Replied Alicia, her voice dropping low. “But, I fear she will have the dream again tonight.”

 “I’ll see her to-“

 “Draco, the minister is waiting for y-Who is this?” Narcissa suddenly interrupted them and she had her eyes landing on Alicia.

 “Mother?” Draco automatically stepped forward protecting Alicia from his mother. He didn’t know why she suddenly felt protective.

 Narcissa looked at Alicia and she instantly knew that this was Hermione’s daughter, the child she wanted to murder along with Scorpius. Her eyes widen when she studied Alicia, she looked like Draco but her features were Hermione’s. Narcissa suddenly felt a connection with the child and she feared to know what the connection was.

 “Mother, this is Alicia your granddaughter.” Draco introduced gesturing at Alicia.

“What?” Narcissa seemed dizzy all of the sudden.

 “I never had a grandmother.” Alicia admits. Sure she had Molly Weasley but it was different from having her own, the mother of her mother and her father.

 “Mother are you okay?” Draco’s voice shifted to a concerned one. He reached for his mother but Narcissa was falling back on her heels.

 “Grandmother?” Alicia’s voice echoed in Narcissa’s ears. Ever had Narcissa hear such a sweet tone from a young girl. What is this? She felt her whole body tremble and shake. Everything inside her began to twist and turn. Is she dying?

 “Grandmother?” Alicia repeated her tone more concerned and scared. She saw a flash back of a little Draco Malfoy scared of thunder and came running to her during the night.

 A sudden jolt was felt inside her when Alicia came in contact with her hand. With just one word and a soft touch on her hand something clicked in her head and all of the dark aura that was stored inside her was suddenly evaporating from her whole being. Draco and Alicia stood there, frozen as they watched a dark shadow emerge from Narcissa’s body and vanish into thin air. She felt free, her whole body was light like a feather and she can’t even stand up. Before she could fall on the floor Draco collected her body and held her tight. Narcissa’s eyes fighting their way to stay open. Every single dark cell in her body vanished, she was broken down to the very last dark cell her in whole being.

 The last thing she saw was Draco and Alicia’s mortified faces as they watched her back out in front of them.

A/N: What happened to Narcissa? OMG! Btw, My Daughter is almost coming to it's end be prepared guys. I am preparing myself too. I might cry while editing and reliving the last chapter. :'( Thank you all for the support for this story! I love you all so much! xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.3K 49
Hermione spends the summer before her last year at Hogwarts in the hospital battling a deadly sickness. To her horror, she discovers her mysterious i...
21.8K 372 24
One night was all it took for Hermione's life to change. A pregnant Hermione becomes devastated after finding Ron cheating and runs to someone Unexpe...
1.1K 57 31
Updates every Monday and Thursday The world is a web of decisions. What we decide today changes our tomorrow. Each one of us is interconnected in thi...
32.6K 1.2K 28
Book 2: sequel to forbidden Love what happened to Hermione? What's going to happen next? Is Hermione dead? Find out! Enjoy☺️ Goal:...