Find Me (A Percy Jackson Cros...

By Greenninjagal

Harry Potter defeated Voldemort. The Avengers stopped the Alien invasion. Emma saved Storybrooke. Percy Jack... More

Find Me (A Percy Jackson Crossover)
Chapter 1: Nico scares some Third Years
Chapter 2: Percy falls to his doom
Chapter 3: Connor gets attacked by flying Monkeys
Chapter 4: Nico discovers magic
Chapter 5: Percy runs into his math teacher
Chapter 6: Leo talks to a hat
Chapter 7: Percy starts a fight (unintentionally, of course)
Chapter 8: Travis draws a unicorn
Chapter 9: Leo sets a book on fire
Chapter 10: Percy pulls a Seaweed Brain
Chapter 11: Travis Runs into a Wall
Chapter 12: Nico threatens a Ghost
Chapter 13: Percy gets a Package
Chapter 14: Leo makes a Friend
Chapter 16: Connor Stabs His Crush
Chapter 17: Leo Finds a Map
Chapter 18: Percy Fights Some Virtual People
Chapter 19: Travis gets Mail
Chapter 20: Percy has a Soda with a Dead Guy
Chapter 22: Percy Falls Out a Fifty Story Window
Chapter 23: Travis Catches on Fire
Chapter 24: Nico kills a Chair
Chapter 25: Connor gets Struck by Lightning
Chapter 26: Percy Falls....Again
Chapter 27: Leo fights an enraged Nico
Chapter 28: Sabrina Explains the Meaning of Life
Chapter 29: Frank and the Flying Monkeys of Doom
Chapter 30: The Death of a Main Character
Chapter 31: Bow to Chaos
Sequel

Chapter 21: Nico and Leo...die?

5.4K 247 322
By Greenninjagal

Ok guys! I have a special super awesome annoucement! I don't usually do long Authors notes usaully so bear with me. 

Firstly, I like to give the specail dedication to....@Read_write_Hope! The answer was Luke got his scar in his first quest for a golden apple when the Ladon dragon attacked him! Congrats to you!

Secondly, A shoutout to @Ninjagirl13, @Read_write_hope, @Dj_jd_x, @pinkabbycat, @HG_Krista, and @ladyawesome45321, for all commenting on what you guys thought CHA and RMY stood for. I won't say if any of you are right, but be perpared for up coming craziness! 

Third and Finally, I'm leaving wattpad.....for like ten days. My sister has been gifted with the opportunity to play in the Softball World Series in Orlando, Florida! yay! I get to tag along as a guest player and well I'm not going to be able to update. I'll try my best to update at least once before i leave, but i promise when i get back i will have a hot-n-ready chapter for you guys! Cheers!

Oh and enjoy the Chapter. ^-^ Mwhahahha!

Nico POV.

Nico glared at the floor as he walked around the halls. It was past lights out so no one would be out and wondering like him. How could he have lost that package? He wasn't wearing any of those stupid wizard robes; instead he wore his stylish Hellhound shirt and black jeans. His sword was back in the common room but he doubted he'd need it for anything more than maybe maiming that annoying cat that belonged to the caretaker.

He thought about yesterday when he had run into Nearly Headless Nick. The ghost, after many apologies, had informed him there was a disturbance in the underworld. Disturbances weren't all that uncommon, but Nick was convinced this one was important. He wouldn't say why though.

Could it had anything to do with Jason and Hazel? Or that package they never got to open? What was in that box? The more Nico thought about it the more question filled his head. He stopped and leaned against the wall, trying to clear his head. What was he going to do?

Lou Ellen had said earlier that if they didn't find the package then they'd be stuck here forever. Nico didn't want to imagine being stuck in this horrid school, with Leo and Lou Ellen constantly bickering, Annabeth talking about the architecture or the spells, Hermione stalking him under their invisibility cloak, and Harry constantly asking him why he was so miserable.

Then suddenly Nico was falling.

He let out a yelp tumbling around in darkness until he could tell which way was up. What happened? How had he'd-? Just as fast as he had entered the blurring familiar blackness, he tumbled out, head over heels slamming into someone.

Nico groaned and held his head. He heard similar sounds and movements from the other person. Oh Gods, how was he going to explain this? He hoped it wasn't one of the annoying trio. He then REALLY had no clue how he would explain that.

Turns out he didn't have to worried that much. "You stupid half blood!" The person screamed something in another language. Nico was sure he must have heard it wrong, it sounded almost...snake ish?

Nico looked up, trying to identify the person he had fallen into, but instead he saw something else.

Something with big yellow eyes.

Leo POV.

Leo knew something was wrong the moment he saw Nico's empty bed. Of course it wasn't completely strange that Nico wasn't there-he sometimes wandered around camp late at night, not that Leo had seen him or anything while pranking the Athena cabin. But it was a sign when Leo noticed his bed hadn't been touched at all.

"Hey, Leo," Seamus said while changing into his robes. "Where's Nico?"

Leo put on one of his signature smiles, trying to hide his own confusion. "He probably fell asleep downstairs or something. I better go find him before we head down to breakfast." 

Leo strolled calmly out the door but he as soon as he was out of sight he burst down the stairs to the common room. He was one of the first up and out of the room. Annabeth and Hermione were talking next to the fire place, something about flying charms, but Leo didn't see his shadowy friend.

Leo calmly walked up to Annabeth and tapped her on the shoulder. He was not ready for when Annabeth grabbed his wrist and slammed him over her shoulder, pinning him on the coffee table.

"Di Immortas, Annabeth!" Leo yelled. "What the Hades, has gotten into you?!"

Annabeth shuddered and blinked a couple times. "Oh Leo! Oh my Gods, sorry!" She let him up apologizing fiercely. Leo smirked back at her.

"I thought you only did that to your Boyfriend?" he wiggled his eyebrows. "Is Percy Jackson being Replaced?"

Annabeth turned a brillant red. "Valdez you are going to get a dagger in your back on of these days." She hissed. "Though I dont know if it will be me holding it or Thaila, when you flirt with her hunters again!" 

"Who's Thalia? What hunters?" Leo and Annabeth snapped back to reality, upon hearing Hermione speak.

"Oh she's just an old friend of mine." Annabeth said dismissively. "She leads a group of...witches, that go around taking care of those greek monsters, we told you about."

Hermione nodded curtly, but Leo wasn't sure she actually believed them. Leo had more pressing matters to attend to though. He turned back to Annabeth

"Have you seen Nico, this morning?"

Annabeth frowned. "He's not upstairs? Breakfast doesn't start for another five minutes..." Leo could pratically see the gears turning in her head.

"His bed doesn't even look touched." Leo said. "Where could he be? It's not like we could whip out a map and just find him."

Annabeth looked at him as if he was missing something important.

"What?" Leo asked. Annabeth slapped him in the head. 

"Idiot." she mummbled.

"Seriosly What-ohhhhhhh." Leo said. He reached into his robes and felt for the slightly burned paper. Before Leo could do anything Harry and Ron stumbled over to them, Ron still wiping sleep from his eyes and yawming loudly.

"Hermione, have you seen my maraurder's map?" Harry asked stiffling a yawn.

"No. Where did you last have?" She asked as if she was talking to a three year old who had lost their  favorite toy train. 

"I had it last night, over there by the corner table-"

"Excuse me," Annabeth piped. "What is a maraurder's map?"

The trio exchanged nervous glances. "It's a map of Hogwarts." Hermione said slowly.

"Oh."

"So Leo did you find Nico?" 

Leo shurgged. Now he was worried. What had that son of Hades gotten himself into?

Suddenly the door banged open, leaving the pink lady aghast. "Now just a second, young lady!" The painting cried for what it's worth. Lou Ellen didn't pay it any attention as she stomped to the middle of the Gryfindor common room.

The wizards looked at each other, unsure of what to do. Another teacher was never allowed into the the other common rooms. Appearntly something had happened. Leo got a sinking feeling in his gut.

Without thinking he blurted out, "What did he do?" 

Lou Ellen's steaming anger seemed to go up a notch. "Valdez, Chase, with me now." She said instead of answering. She turned to Hermione as if debating something. "Granger, come on, bring that pocket mirror, too. Professor McGonagall wants to talk to you." 

Hermione looked stunned for a moment. "Am I in trouble?" She asked bluntly, voicing the rest of the Gryffindors thoughts. Whispers zoomed around the room. Granger? In trouble? Never heard of! Why the pocket mirror?

"No." Lou Ellen sneered. "But anyone who leaves this tower will be. No one is to leave this tower. Got that?! No one. This is a school wide shut down." She gave one last glare around the room, daring anyone to cross her. Then she turned on heel and marched to the door, Leo, Hermione, and Annabeth running after her. Before she left though she stopped.

"And Potter, I'd think twice before pulling out that invisibility cloak." She said vemously. "You've died twice already, Do you want to test your luck with a third?"

Leo glanced back to see Harry pale, but determind. Ron wispered something in his ear, but Leo was too far away to hear it. He bit his lip and trudged after the Daughter of Hecate. What happened to Nico?

"Lou Ellen," Annabeth said as soon as they were away from the common room, and running down the halls empty halls of Hogwarts. "What happened?"

"Apperently, Di Angelo loves dead people so much he wished to join them." she answered. 

"WHAT?" Annabeth and Leo yelled, faultering in thier strides. Hermione looked pale.

Lou Ellen didn't offer anything more than that, leaving it to Leo's imagination. Did that mean he's dead? How? When? Why? Or did it simply mean he made someone so mad they were trying- or tried- to kill him? Leo didn't know which one to hope for. They realy didn't need another enemy, but at the same time he really didn't want to see another dead demigod.

By the time they stopped running, Leo's lungs were burning for air, and he was wheezing. He bent over coughing for air. They were in a long hallway, at the center of the school, or there-about. 

"Why are we here? I thought you were taking us to Nico?" He wheezed.

No one answered.

"Guys?" He asked again looking up at Annabeth and Hermione. They both were staring at something with horrified expressions on thier faces.

"What's up with you...." Leo turned and the words died in his mouth. 

The wall that was normally blank or had a staute in front of it was stained red. Leo breath caught. Stained red with Blood. He didn't want to ask who's. He was too afraid of the answer.

"Beware. they are the first of many." Leo read sickly. The entire message had been writing in the blood. He noticed that the 't' and the 'y' of 'they' were squished in as if the orginial message had been written with a 'he'. Leo swallowed hard. Who had been the target? And who was the extra interferance?

 "This is were we found him last night." Lou Ellen said. Was that worry in her voice? Lou Ellen caring? Leo pinched himself to make sure this wasn't a nightmare. Hermione looked like she was going to be sick. She was shaking and pale her fingers clasped tightly on her pocket mirror. 

Annabeth turned to Lou Ellen. "He's not...?" Lou Ellen remained stony faced. "Necture? Ambrosia? Did you talk to Will Solace? What about Apollo?"

"It was too late." Lou Ellen said she turned and started walking again. "I'm sorry."

Leo forced the tears back. He was friends with Nico. He couldn't have just died! He was the ghost king! Come to think of it, Leo hadn't seen any ghosts about today. He trotted after Lou Ellen, for once his ADHD was gone.

"Leo." Lou Ellen said stopping so suddenly Leo ran in to her.

"What, Sorry." He said regain his balance. 

"Give me the map." 

"what?" leo asked again. 

"I said give me the map." She said. Leo looked at her like she was crazy. How could she know he had the map? Why would she have said that in front of Hermione like that? Something was wrong.

"Lou Ellen, " Leo said gently,"I don't know what you're-"

"Now," Lou Ellen hissed, "Don't go around spreading lies. Give me that map." 

Leo on the contray stepped back holding his arm out to block Hermione from her. "Where's Lou Ellen?" 

"I'm right here!" She huffed. "Now give me that stupid map!" 

 "Hermione, when I say run, Run down that hall and don't look back." Leo said without taking his eyes off the imposter. 

"Leo!" Annabeth said. "What has gotten into you? She just wants to see the map." 

"Annabeth, there's one thing I know about Lou Ellen," Leo said his hand slipping to his toolbelt, "and that's that she will never call me by my real name."

As if on que the Lou Ellen, sneered and started smoking. She leaped at Leo, her eyes becoming a feiry red color. She landed on top of Leo steaming so much it stung his eyes as they slammed on the ground. Hermione screamed

"RUN!" Leo yelled, wrestling to keep her face from his. Lethery Wings exploded from her back.

"I will Kill you, Son of the forge!" She hissed. "And then I will take the map to my master."

"Like Hades you will!" Suddenly there was a blur of green and silver. For once Leo had never been so happy to see someone he hated in his life.

Lou Ellen, the real one, launched herself at the monster kicking it painfully in the side. For some reason she held a glowing staff, that she twirled menacingly in her left hand. Leo wasn't sure but he assumed she was angry, considering the way she glared at the fury that had attacked him.

"What in the name of the Styx are you doing?!" She yelled to Leo, not taking her eyes off the monster from the underworld.

Leo pulled a good sized hammer from his tool belt and looked at her incredulously. "You expect me to know?!"

"DIE!" The fury screeched attacking him. He barely had time to lift his hammer to protect himself when the demon.

"Leo!" Annabeth cried shoving him away from another attack. The fury hit her with the force of a bus and she slammed backwards into a column dropped the floor. She didn't move, but he could make out a long crack the marble where Annabeth's head had made on contact.

Leo was glad Hermione wasn't still in the hall. He couldn't really explain any of this, much less protect her.

"Valdez!" Lou Ellen barked, as he rolled away from a sweeping set of claws. "Duck!"

He didn't move fast enough.

A bolt of energy exploded from her staff aiming for the fury. Unfortunately, at the last second Leo moved and the bolt singed his arm as made direct contact with fury.

Leo screamed out in pain as the Fury exploded. He dropped to the floor holding his arm.

"Valdez!" Lou Ellen screamed again. The pain sent spikes to his brain. Tears watered in his eyes. Is this what freaking dying felt like?! Suddenly Lou Ellen appeared above him, wiping her eyes. She bit her lip, but Greek curses still seeped through. "I'm so sorry! I told you to freaking duck! Di Immortas! What is wrong with you?!"

Leo smiled in spite the pain. "It's that...Lou Ellen actually caring about little old me?" He gasped.

She didn't smile. "Gods and Titans! How can you make a freaking joke at a time like this?"

Leo suspected she was just trying to cover something. Or was it his imagination? He felt the throbbing in his arm worsen and his entire body went ridged.

"Lou Ellen, I can't move!" He moaned.

Lou Ellen steadily grabbed his arm and helped him up. Well more like she basically had him lean entirely on her.

"Granger!" She shouted. For the first time Leo noticed Hermione's shaking form. Apparently she didn't take his advice and run. "Get Annabeth, we need to take them to the Hospital wing!"

"What was that thing?!" She said not moving. Poor thing, looked scared out of her mind.

"A fury." Lou Ellen said. "If you want all your stupid answers get Annabeth and come on!"

She started to drag Leo away mumbling under her breath. For once though it sounded more concerned than angry. "All three of you." She murmured. "Stupid idiots. Why don't we all just run about trying to get killed."

Leo wasn't sure he heard correctly. "First the Chamber of Secrets, now monsters behind the borders." She muttered again. "Not enough time...." Leo suddenly felt like his body was lead. He was tempted to fall asleep. He was really tired. Like the fight had been taken out of him.

Lou Ellen looked at him as if hearing his thoughts. "No no no no!" She said cupping her hand around his face. "Don't you dare close your eyes, Valdez! Don't you dare die on me-!"

That was the last thing he heard as his eye lids dropped. As darkness consumed him he had one last thought. One last stupid thought.

She never answered my question. Leo thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.O *Runs for life* DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!

Trivia Time!

What school does Dudley Dursley attend?

Yeah that's unrelated.

Anyway! Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

FRIEND

NOT KILL THE WRITER?

~Greenninjagal!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 3.5K 18
It Happened too fast. One day it was there the next it wasn't. The Mist was gone. The Humans, or muggles, or mortals, or whatever you call them, rebe...
121K 2.9K 30
The war was over. At long last, Voldemort was dead, and this time, he won't return. Unfortunately, those who were attending Hogwarts during the war w...
12.5K 458 18
When Janet Lupin travels back in time to prevent the effects of the Wizarding war in the future, saving the countless lives the war has taken and try...
178K 2.6K 30
After losing the one closest to him, he disappears for quite a long time. Another war is coming. Against an enemy that was never seen before. A war...