Chapter 21: Nico and Leo...die?

Ok guys! I have a special super awesome annoucement! I don't usually do long Authors notes usaully so bear with me. 

Firstly, I like to give the specail dedication to....@Read_write_Hope! The answer was Luke got his scar in his first quest for a golden apple when the Ladon dragon attacked him! Congrats to you!

Secondly, A shoutout to @Ninjagirl13, @Read_write_hope, @Dj_jd_x, @pinkabbycat, @HG_Krista, and @ladyawesome45321, for all commenting on what you guys thought CHA and RMY stood for. I won't say if any of you are right, but be perpared for up coming craziness! 

Third and Finally, I'm leaving wattpad.....for like ten days. My sister has been gifted with the opportunity to play in the Softball World Series in Orlando, Florida! yay! I get to tag along as a guest player and well I'm not going to be able to update. I'll try my best to update at least once before i leave, but i promise when i get back i will have a hot-n-ready chapter for you guys! Cheers!

Oh and enjoy the Chapter. ^-^ Mwhahahha!

Nico POV.

Nico glared at the floor as he walked around the halls. It was past lights out so no one would be out and wondering like him. How could he have lost that package? He wasn't wearing any of those stupid wizard robes; instead he wore his stylish Hellhound shirt and black jeans. His sword was back in the common room but he doubted he'd need it for anything more than maybe maiming that annoying cat that belonged to the caretaker.

He thought about yesterday when he had run into Nearly Headless Nick. The ghost, after many apologies, had informed him there was a disturbance in the underworld. Disturbances weren't all that uncommon, but Nick was convinced this one was important. He wouldn't say why though.

Could it had anything to do with Jason and Hazel? Or that package they never got to open? What was in that box? The more Nico thought about it the more question filled his head. He stopped and leaned against the wall, trying to clear his head. What was he going to do?

Lou Ellen had said earlier that if they didn't find the package then they'd be stuck here forever. Nico didn't want to imagine being stuck in this horrid school, with Leo and Lou Ellen constantly bickering, Annabeth talking about the architecture or the spells, Hermione stalking him under their invisibility cloak, and Harry constantly asking him why he was so miserable.

Then suddenly Nico was falling.

He let out a yelp tumbling around in darkness until he could tell which way was up. What happened? How had he'd-? Just as fast as he had entered the blurring familiar blackness, he tumbled out, head over heels slamming into someone.

Nico groaned and held his head. He heard similar sounds and movements from the other person. Oh Gods, how was he going to explain this? He hoped it wasn't one of the annoying trio. He then REALLY had no clue how he would explain that.

Turns out he didn't have to worried that much. "You stupid half blood!" The person screamed something in another language. Nico was sure he must have heard it wrong, it sounded almost...snake ish?

Nico looked up, trying to identify the person he had fallen into, but instead he saw something else.

Something with big yellow eyes.

Leo POV.

Leo knew something was wrong the moment he saw Nico's empty bed. Of course it wasn't completely strange that Nico wasn't there-he sometimes wandered around camp late at night, not that Leo had seen him or anything while pranking the Athena cabin. But it was a sign when Leo noticed his bed hadn't been touched at all.