Chapter 16: Connor Stabs His Crush

Ok the dedication goes to @Ninjagirl13! For her answer Conish pixies!

And then I have some special shout outs to @Infected_By_You and @Pinkabbycat Who both said Hocus pocus as another muggle made spell. And @Mojo900 who creatively came up with Alacazam, which I hadn't even thought of! 

Connor POV.

"I didn't agree to this!" Connor said. "This was not my idea. How does that even happen? We weren't even at the town border! I want a lawyer! I demand to see my lawyer before I talk to you people! I don't-"

"Connor!" Travis yelled over his ranting. "Shut up! You're making me hungry!"

Travis sat with his feet up on the coffee table. It was breakfast time in Storybrooke but Emma, David, Another woman, who Connor assumed was Snow White after David and her kissed, and Ruby, Red Riding Hood, who looked pretty annoyed that they were here, were all crowded into Regina's study.

Hook and Robin Hood had disappeared after they headed back to Regina's house. Connor didn't trust Hook at all. Nearly killing someone with a gun does that. But that wouldn't have been a problem had Hook lowered the gun after Charming agreed to let them take a flying leap into a wall.

"Hungry? What do lawyers have to do with being hungry?"

"I don't know. I want a sandwich." Travis shrugged.

Regina came into the room carrying a tray with mugs of coffee, orange juice, and milk. She glared at them and Travis quickly took his feet of the table, laughing nervously.

"Didn't your parents teach you any manners?" Regina scolded.

The Stolls shared a look. "What would you say if I told you we ran away from home when we were seven?"

"Great."

"Really? Usually it's "Oh my Gods! you poor things! All alone by yourselves?!"" Connor pitched his voice into a high tone. "And then the "Here, why don't you two eat and I'll call the police." And then whoever finds out by the time they get back we're gone having taken at least half their valuables."

Travis elbowed him in the side. "Don't worry, we haven't taken anything yet." He said holding up his hands.

"They're lying." Connor looked incredulously at Hook as he walked in the door.

"How do you do that!?" Connor asked, taking the gold-plated pen, the twenty dollars and a special edition Wolverine Vs. comic from his pockets. Why the Evil Queen would have a comic book was beyond him.

"I win!" Travis cried gleefully adding Emma Swans credit card purse to the pile. Connor sighed. He pulled a bag of darchamas out of his other pocket and gave Travis five.

"Styx. At this rate I'm going to be broke by the time we get back to camp!"

"H-how'd you-? My purse!" Emma said snatching that of the table. Connor snickered. He could have sworn he saw Hook smile.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask," Travis said. "What story book are you from?"

Emma looked at him as if sizing him up. "You know how Snow white and Charming lived happily ever after? Well they had a baby..."

"Dude your like the same age."

"Long story."

Connor and Travis laughed. How many times have they heard that?

"Connor and Travis, why is the next stores neighbors daughter covered in bubblegum?"

"Long story."