Chapter 29: Frank and the Flying Monkeys of Doom

First off, the dedication goes to....@-HereComesTheSun-! The correct answer was Albus Dumbledore!

Next order of business! I'd like to say thank you to everyone who commented. You guys have no idea how much it meant when I read that you think this is the best and I should make a sequel! I'd like to give a shot out to these people for commenting Sabrina in Iibro scribit :

@Dj_jd_x, @ladyawesome45321, @Iceprincessa, and @Olethia

These guys are awesome. Thanks to everyone else too for the AMAZHANG feedback. Enjoy this chapter, it's written a little differently than normally.

Frank POV

Frank was having a lousy day. Okay Lousy was to normal sounding. Frank was having the stupidest, most terrible, Schist, worst type of day he'd ever dreamed of having. And even that wasn't one tenth of how he was feeling.

His head pounded. His throat was soar from yelling. The temperature was around him was so stifling hot he could have sworn he walked a volcano. In which case he was glad Hazel had his stick. And it was in a fire proof bag.

Unfortunately, looking around he knew he wasn't in a volcano. No this was much worse. A red room. With red curtains. And flames freaking everywhere. He couldn't get out--he tired slamming into the walls, he tried shifting forms, Hades, he even tried turning into Fire Pokēmon!

He wasn't sure, but occasionally he could've sworn he saw someone else there too. A small boy, but when ever that happened the flames seemed to rise spreading searing heat and forcing him away. If Frank hadn't been so irritated and angry, he might have been scared.

But now something more was slipping into his conscious. Boredom

And that was even worse than the flames.

******

Travis POV.

Travis didn't like the way Ruby was staring at them dumbstuck. Or the way her mouth was opening. Or the way she was paler than the Death God's son. And he certainly didn't like the thought of Connor's body with steam curling off it.

Ruby seemed caught between wanting to scream and fainting. And quite honestly, Travis preferred her just to make up her mind.

Travis glanced behind him through the doors that left out of the kitchen were half the town was fretting and pointing towards the windows, oblivious to the scene in the kitchen. No offense, but Travis would like to keep it that way. He knelt next to Connor checking spazmatically for a pulse.

There had better be a pulse. Otherwise he was going to have some words with Thantos and Hades.

That's when Ruby decided to make up her mind. And a scream filled the kitchen, magnified and ricocheting off the pots and pans. Travis cringed, and he knew at that moment every single person in the town had heard the sound.

Styx.

*******

When Frank was borderline jumping into the flames just to give him something to do, things finally started getting interesting.

And by interesting he meant, terrifying.

It started with a whisper (And that was when I kissed her... sorry please continue with the story). It was faint, hidden by the crackling of the fire. And at first Frank thought he was just hallucinating in his empty dullness.

"Frank"

He ignored it, and continued sitting on the blood red carpet, just barely refraining from slamming his head into the walls, which he already determined were not breakable.