Sinners

By Jhooee

Desecrating the purest of hearts. They toy with women to watch them squirm, pollinate the seeds of despair, t... More

Before you read.
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
QUICK SUMMARIZATION
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Notice
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N Quick Summ.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Please Read My Dudes
Quick summ. Q&A Answers uwu
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 16

53.9K 3.1K 2.5K
By Jhooee

Unedited.

"You didn't come down for dinner." Your mom invited herself in and plopped down on your cluttered bed.

Large glasses framed your face and your hair was barely tamed with a hair tie that clutched onto the top of your scalp for dear life.

"I'll eat later." You say absent mindedly.

Sorting through stacks of papers, you checked off the last of the props bought for prom and added the expenses to the list so miss Park wouldn't have to do much when she gets back in a couple of days.

"I wish I had you around when I got married." Your mother snorts as she looks over all of your work.

"Grandmother didn't come down for dinner either. Is she doing okay? She's been acting a little weird. I was so convinced she was possessed I pretended to trip and spill holy water on her, she just called me a dumbass though." Your teeth nip at the end of your pen as you turn to your mom.

"Dude you too?" She looks to you surprised.

"I thought I was going crazy. The old bat will be completely fine with me at the store then she'll just shut down and demand me to take her home. The holy water didn't work so I chalked it up to menopause." Your mom looks at you with a calculating gaze.

A hum buzzed past your lips.

"Y/N." Your dad pokes his head in. "There's a boy here to see you." He says unamused.

You frown in confusion and your mom sports a huge grin and she jumps off of your bed in excitement.

"Oh is Jungkook paying you another visit?" She teases.

"It's a different boy this time." Your dads eyes meet yours and he looks ready to say something but he hesitates.

"Jin?" Your mom asks but your dad shakes his head.

Your mom in the hand is slightly taken back but still happy nonetheless.

"I'm pretty positive it's one of Jungkook's friends." You say, getting up, not wanting to spend another second looking at your mother's creepy smile and fathers solemn stare.

"When I said rebel, I meant spray paint a building, join a riot, go to an underground club, high speed chase, any one of those would've been acceptable. No boys." Your dad angrily whispered from behind you as you went downstairs.

Your mom whispered back to him but at this point you were out of their range.

You expected to find someone standing at the door but instead you found a body sitting in front of the door, scrolling through their phone.

"Yoongi?"

He looked up. The both of you smiled at each other.

"What are you doing here?" You reach out your hand to help him up. His smooth palm slid into yours as he grasped your hand for leverage.

"I came to talk and you forgot to pick up my homework today." He held out a piece of paper in front of your face.

"Wow thanks." You say flatly.

"I'm busy right now but I'll see what I can do. Come on." You wave him upstairs.

As you venture upstairs your parents stood awkwardly in the hallway and introduced themselves, your dad did kind of twice since he just invited Yoongi in and walked upstairs to get you not really saying anything to time.

After shaking their hands, yawns escaped the both of their mouths and they announced that they'd go to bed, much to your dads disdain but the drowsiness clouded his senses.

You threw Yoongi an unamused look, trying not to make it obvious you knew but Yoongi caught on and gave you an unapologetic glance. He knew.

"I couldn't risk them eavesdropping. Is there anyone else here?"

"Just my Grandmother." You pointed to her door. "Why? Are you going to kill me or something?"

Yoongi walked up to her door and put his ear to it.

"I wouldn't bother, she's been kind of weird lately. She doesn't like to leave her room anymore."

Yoongi ignores your statement and opens the door. A prolonged creak followed the door's slow movements. The room was completely dark.

The hairs on your arms stood tall as a cold breeze drafted towards you.

"Grandmother?" You spoke up, shocked and afraid that she was left alone like this.

Yoongi looked over at you and placed a hand on your wrist when you tried to step forward.

"Y/N, When's the last time you've seen your granny?"

You thought for a moment. Prom has been kicking your ass so you've barely even seen your parents as is. "The day before yesterday." You say quietly, an eerie feeling washed over you.

Yoongi tugged you back some and walked in, you caught sight of his eyes shining a marvelous light blue.

His form disappeared into the dark depths of the room. Minutes passed before Yoongi called out your name.

Blindly feeling up the wall, your fingers found the light switch you flipped it up and down but nothing happened. "I can't see." You whisper.

Yoongi muttered something about humans and soon after a flick of a lighter was heard and a small amount of light illuminated the room.

Yoongi stood beside your Grandmother's bed where she lay still, looking like she was sleeping.

"What's wrong?"

Yoongi's eyebrows knitted into a frown. "She's alive. But I can't find her soul." He looked to you.

"What the fuck does that mean?" You blurt out, scared and confused.

Despite the situation Yoongi sighed, as if explaining himself was the worst thing in the world. "You can't live without a soul, well unless you're immortal like us but since she's still alive that means she's possessed and whoever's possessing her locked her soul up."

"I have the ability to enter people's bodies and latch onto their souls but I'm afraid if I do I'll be locked in there with her." He frowns again, looking down at your sleeping Grandmother.

"So what can we do?"

"I've already told Jin and he's on his way. I'm assuming he's already told you, he's the oldest of us all and I'm sure he'll be able to fix this before the host comes back." Moving around the room Yoongi begins to light the various candles around her room.

You nodded silently at his statement, still kind of confused about the whole thing.

"How did you know I knew about you?" You ask, breaking the sense silence.

Yoongi has taken a seat on the wooden floor beside your Grandmothers bed while you sat in a nearby chair.

"My room's next for from Jungkook's and sometimes when he sleeps he accidentally projects his thoughts and I catch onto them easily since our abilities are so much alike."

"He's greed. So he's not sure if he likes you or if it's because Taehyung does. It's annoying." He sighs.

You nod again. You weren't sure what was going on with Jungkook or Taehyung but Yoongi somehow made it make sense. They were both insanely attractive but they made your brain rattle turn into mush.

On one hand Taehyung is so captivatingly beautiful and tragically sad. He was a dick but his confession that night only made you more interested. Jungkook is breathtakingly handsome and sweet. But that night when he touches you was unforgettable. Behind his shy acts he's fire. He's dominating and rough. It's almost like choosing between the cliche goodboy and badboy of a story, although the bad one is almost always chosen both of them had a dangerous streak.

"Why waste your time deciphering your feelings when you have plenty of time to explore them?" Yoongi spoke up.

Your eyes darted over to his still figure. "Were you looking into my soul or something?"

"Nope, I can see it on your face."

"Oh."

"I've been alone for decades, believe me when I say love is something that shouldn't be rushed."

"I'll take your advice Min 'the almighty wise' Yoongi." A faint smile played on his lips. "I never knew you could be so deep."

"You don't know a lot of things about me." The blue gleam in Yoongi's eyes lit aflame once again. The double meaning behind his words was unmistakable.

There was something buzzing throughout the room after he said that. It wasn't literal either, there wasn't a bee or fly in sight, it was like an electric current began charging in the air between the both of you creating a thick smog of tension.

"I guess I don't." You swallow and look away, unable to keep your demeanor under his scrutinizing gaze.

"I'm here, what's her condition." Jin strolled in, his hair a bit messy and his eyes seemed to struggle to stay concentrated.

This was going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 8.4K 36
You are a small kid who had been abandoned for 2 years but managed to keep your schooling. Until one day, you see 7 boys. Not knowing those 7 boys, y...
202 1 37
BTS X OC! Fanfiction. They were seven boys trying to face their pasts, and I was the girl that time forgot. Every single on of us were broken; tryin...
158K 6.3K 22
Seven Deadly Sins- Seven Deadly People. 방탄소년단 "Curiosity killed the cat, my dear friend." - j Started : 7/01/18'
324K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...