Proving Her Wrong

Par CutiesCupcakes

He's the bad boy She's the good girl with the mind of a three-year-old He smirks She smiles He chuckles She... Plus

Prologue
Main characters intro
Encountering my Ex's
Freshly Baked Cookies
Prank Wars
Stranger Danger
Up's, Downs and Gravity Falls
Mr. Jerk and I
Like the wave of an ocean
Bike rides & Wild animals
The Good Girl in Disguise
Love Sick
The Bad Boy and The Eensey Weensey Spider
Distance
The Green Eyed Montser
Party and Pricks
Played By The Good Girl
Stuck in Jail
Sleeping Beauty & Car Crashes
Our Grey Eyes
The Heart wants what it wants
The Four Musketeers at The Rescue
Double Dates & Ace
She's Bella Wilson
Thunderstorms and Heartbeats
One Kiss is All it takes
Mission Impossible
Threats & Revelations
Hurting & Shadows
Invasion, Stalker & Convos
Friends & Foes
Endings
Truth
Home Sweet Home
An Unexpected Encounter
Twinelicious
Detention & Rooftop
The Man that Once broke My Heart
Team Bella
The Owner of My Heart
The Little Angel & The Protector
Togetherness & Hopes
Oreos & A Sleepless Night
Death & Solace
Buddies & Chances
Game Over
Revelation & Vow
Bella : The Female Wolf
Wrestling & Rose Petals
My Battles
Playing with Water
Confessions & Akward Situations
Woman in Black

Girl Talk

2.2K 87 13
Par CutiesCupcakes

Chapter 14

Bella's POV😇

I was depressing over a certain green-eyed devil.

I just don't understand why I felt so upset about seeing them together.

'Probably because you want him all for yourself.'  Told that annoying voice inside of my head. Making me choke on a breath.

No!

It's just because he's my friend and she is the person I like the least and so it's just a normal reaction.

Knock Knock Knock

"Do not enter," I warned.

The door banged open and Jennifer appeared ignoring my warning.

"This place hasn't changed," she murmured as she advanced towards my display of pictures on the wall. It was mostly the girls, Ace, and pics of  Jennifer and I.

"Please don't tell me you're going to the party looking like that." She sassed pointing at my sweats and comfy sweatpants.

"I'm not going to the party," I grumbled.

"But you said you would." She argued.

"It's not like they will realize and even if they did I may have hired someone to go to show that "I" was there." I shrugged my shoulders and let out my diabolical laugh.

"You are evil." She replied and frowned at me, but it turned into an evil grin making me worry.

"Bella, Darling I came here prepared for war. Honestly, girl, we know each for basically ten years now." She responded as she looked down to her perfectly manicured hands.

"Charge," she yelled out of nowhere scaring the living daylights of me and making me land on the floor.

I groaned out in pain.

"Oups" smiled my evil best friend with a sheepish grin.

I look expectantly at her and she screamed yet again making me go deaf.

I was slowly getting off the oh so comfortable ground. I prepared myself to run for my life but unfortunately, I was tackled on the ground by an ape.

What I'm too young to die?

You should have seen her smirk, it sent chills down my spine...  'SHIVER'..plus, I still have so many things to do in life, like for example killing Ace right now.

I groaned out as I was being crushed by the big oaf.

"Oh sorry," he said sheepishly quickly standing up and giving me hand I smiled before pulling him down making him fall on his face. I stood up dusting the fake dust on my shoulders.

And I ran as my life depended on it.

"Ace don't let the enemy escape." Jenny screeched.

A couple of slaps, slips and diss here I am back in my room handcuffed by my best friends.

"Ace leave us alone." She ordered.

"And if she's not back in fifteen minutes you should call for reinforcements." I batted my eyelashes innocently.

I yelped as she hit the back of my head.

Ace snickered as I glared at him and he vanished,

And then there was two.

"So care to tell me why you look like you lost the love of your life."

She then gasped dramatically and people call me dramatic.

"Tell me." She mouths as her face were only inches away from mine.

"Argh. DerekkissedThewrathofawitchandI feellikestabbingherwithmygiantforkandimsomadwithDerekIdontunderstNdwhy." I ranted without a pause.

"Great now tell me in human language with pauses if you can please since I know how hard it is for you to communicate with humans."

I gasped offended by her following statement.

I pouted looking at the other side.

"Stop being a baby and telllll meeee." She dragged

"Derek made lip contact on the witch's cheek and I feel like stabbing her with my giant fork and I'm mad at Derek, but, I don't understand why."

"Regina? Why would he do that? Ewww." She shuddered in disgust.

"Tell me about it and I had the front seat to see the show." My nose wrinkled at the thought.

"Oh, poor thing." She pulled me into a hug.

"Let's make the bad boy speechless at the party and I know just the way to do it. He'll be begging for you!" her eyes twinkled with mischief.

"Why should I do that it's not like I have feelings for him?"

"You do." She urged

"I don't." I denied.

"You do." She nodded her head vigorously.

"I don't!" I exasperatedly told her.

"Then you won't mind if I go for him?"

I choke on air yet again.

"You can't." I quickly answered,

"Why not?" She smirked as she walked in her 6-inch heels.

Seriously woman like I'm having a crisis here and just doing a ramp walk. Though if it was me, I would have landed face first on the ground like a potato.

"Because he has a girlfriend. Regina." I added as she seemed confused.

"So?" She shrugged her shoulder confidence radiating out of her.

"We all know she's just a booty call." She stated just as easily as if she had said Trump sucked.

"Wow, Jennifer you are on fire girl! "I grinned wildly.

"As long as you are by my side. I have nothing to be afraid of." She said staring at me.

"Awwwwn, I would have totally hugged you if my hands weren't handcuffed." I cried wiping my nonexistent tears.

"But seriously Bella I wouldn't mind playing with him." She winked.

"..."

"Chill, chill I'm not going to take your man from you." She said in a duh voice.

"He's not my man." I muttered under my breath with a heavy sigh.

" You know you can tell me." She spoke sincerely in a soft voice.

I took a deep breath before letting out the burden in my heart: "I don't know... he's so infuriating, cocky, dumb, moody and conceited-"

"-Hot face, yummy muscles, delicious abs and he knows how to please a woman" Jennifer added.

"How do you know he knows how to please a woman," I sassed.

That shut her off.

She moved her hands motioning me to go on.

"There's more to him he can sometimes be sweet, caring and goofy." I grinned recalling the moments we shared. The first time we met, how I ended up straddling him when he was half naked. The debate in the English class or when he forced a date on me and showed up to my house and I thought he was robber and straddling him yet again. Our ice-cream shop date, our bike ride and the moment we shared, or the moment we had next to the bushes.

"My heart feels weird whenever he's here. He gives me these feelings that I've yield for, but what we feel for each other is the only attraction. You know what I've been through and I'm not ready to give someone my heart and give them the chance to break me apart. Plus he is so confusing giving me these mixed signals. And now he is with Regina." I explained.

"Look he's not a mind reader he does not know what is going in your head. You have to go and talk to him, tell him everything you just told me because it seems like he was trying to make you jealous.  I know you have trust issues, but look just listen to your heart and go with the flow. Don't have any regrets. Plus, aren't you the one that always says 'Everything happens for the best'. I feel like this party is the perfect way for you to finally get things clear with your man." She said with a wink at the end.

"He's not my man," I argued.

"Sure, sure let's get you ready." Her eyes practically twinkle in excitement.

"Jennifer, I don't think I—"

"Please, Bella." She begged interrupting me in the middle of my sentence, yet again.

Then she gave me the puppy eyes, however I made my heart stone cold in order to not to fall for it.

Please like that would work on me.

She pouted and batted her eyelashes innocently.

"Nah haaaa. I'm not going." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'll give you five tubs of Oreo ice cream. "She bargains as I looked at her with a drool.

"And ten kit kat," I added excitedly.

"And ten kit kat." She confirmed.

What?

Food is bae.

***

I moaned as I put the spoon back in the tub before  taking a great amount of ice cream and putting it back in my mouth.

Jennifer pulled my hair with the curler and I grunted before continuing to fill my face with ice cream.

She then applied makeup on my face while I sang Selena Gomez good for you on top my lungs.

"Stop moving so much, Bella." She chided as she did her magic.

After some poking and my blindness was confirmed she finally stopped moving. I held in a breath.

"Omg." She squealed looking at me with tears.

She then rushed into the luggage she brought and pulled out a beautiful black dress.

"Here go put it on." She threw the dress at me and I caught it.

I followed her order without saying a word and tried it on.

The dress hugged my figure like second skin showing off all my curves and it came around the midsection of my thighs. I kept tugging on the fabric so that it will be longer.

"I'm not wearing this," I said in a final tone as I came out of the washroom.

Her eyes bulged out before she smirked.

"Derek is sure is going to have a hard time keeping his hands for himself." She mumbled loud enough for me to hear her.

I shook my head.

She pulled me downstairs and I noticed that she got ready while I was in the restroom.

She was wearing a beautiful blue dressed and looked gorgeous in it.

"I don't feel comfortable in this," I whined.

"Don't care you look hot." She smirked pushing me in the vehicle where Ace was patiently waiting.

"Offended." I huffed out.

"That was kind of the point." The idiot of monkey aka Ace pointed out the obvious.

He then proceed at staring at me and coughed.

"See he thinks I look weird," I pointed at Ace in a accusing manner.

"I didn't say anything,"

"Well you were thinking it," I retorted.

"Alright, let's run along children." Jenny pulled me outside and  the ride there was surprisingly silent. I took deep breaths preparing myself for whatever fate has in hold for me.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

399K 12.9K 37
Emma is the quiet, clumsy nerd that keeps to herself and is invisible to everyone but her quirky best friend Stella. Even her alcoholic father and br...
His Everything Par Angelina

Roman pour Adolescents

1.7M 34K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...
2.3M 41.3K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
Because of Karson Par Lauren <3

Roman pour Adolescents

4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...