Spies of a Generation

By ausllywriter

World class agent and spy, Austin Moon, has to face the troubles and struggles of having a normal wife, Ally... More

pilot
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five

ending

357 6 1
By ausllywriter

"I'm back!" Kayla sings as she enters the door to their home to greet everyone in their kitchen. "Merry Christmas!"

Everyone turns to her, and immediately everyone raises an eyebrow. Wallie is the first to speak up, "First of all, Christmas isn't until tomorrow. And second of all, why are you so happy?"

Kayla raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" She asks then leans on her hip. "I'm always happy."

Alex gapes, then stands. He goes over to her with an amused smile, then looks at everyone else. "This is Kayla!"

Everyone looks surprised, and Kayla raises an eyebrow. "Obviously. Why would you guys-" she then remembers that she's dyed her hair brown, and she was no long a blonde. "Oh, right. I dyed my hair like two days ago. I didn't think I would look so much like Kya. Hey, where is Kya? I haven't seen her in months!"

"I'm right behind you, and we just talked last week- wow, you look exactly like me."

Kayla turns to see Kya in the doorway. She squeals and goes to hug her twin. "Eek! I missed you so much."

Kya laughs and hugs her twin back. Only, Kayla feels something and pulls away, then looks down. She sees nothing, so Kayla feels her stomach and grins. "You're pregnant?!"

"You're what?!" Austin exclaim from the counter.

"She's what?!" Ally says in the same tone, truly shocked.

"I'm gonna be an auntie!" Ella squeals, bouncing over to her sisters.

Kya glares at her twin, to which Kayla shrugs and sends a small smile to. "Thanks."

Kayla turns to everyone and grins. "Since mom and dad are already about to have a heart attack, I think it's best to announce that I'm pregnant, too! Our babies are gonna be best friends!"

Matthew can't help but burst out laugh, seeing Austin's face. His face was literally pink, and Ally's was pale. "Somebody get Austin some water."

Melissa looks at her aunt and uncle, then turns to Sierra, her mom. "Why are Auntie Ally and Uncle Austin looking like that?"

Tom grabs a bottled water from the fridge and gives it to Austin. "Dude, drink that. I'll take Ally outside for some air."

After two hours, everyone has calmed down, and they all sit in the family room. Ella plops into Alex's lap, despite the two being 'broken up' before asking the question everyone was wondering, "Who are the daddies?"

"Last time I checked, neither of you were in a relationship," Austin snaps, and Ally touches his arm. He sighs and shakes his head. "I'm sorry. But seriously, I need to meet them."

"I guess since I'm furthest, I'll start," Kya says, helping Melissa climb into her lap. "Well, you do know him. Mike? My partner? Yeah, we got semi drunk a few months ago, and voila, I guess. I didn't want you guys to meet him yet because we weren't and aren't together. But I promise you'll meet him soon."

"Same thing happened to me, sort of," Kayla starts, grinning as she spoke. "I'm dating this guy, and we got wine drunk after exams last month. And poof. Sex. No condom. Baby produced! I'm only a month in, and he's been trying his best to bond with me. It's really sweet."

"Grosss." Wallie says, and Kayla reaches over to push him.

"You both do realize how early it is to have a child, right?" Austin questions, raising an eyebrow. "Kayla, you're just finishing up college. And Kya, well, you've just began."

Kayla shrugs while Kya raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms. "You and mom had us when you were like 23. We're 22."

"Well, they were married." Matt shrugs.

"And also, Austin had been training since he was fifteen." Sierra adds, shrugging lightly.

Kya stands and places a hand on her hip. "I've been in training since I was first five. I been every single person in this room when I was sixteen. I might have just began on my path of being an agent, but I started a long time ago."

Kayla nods and touches her twin's hand before standing and gripping it tightly. "Mhm. She's right. When I decided to stop, she kept going. And I'm graduating in five months, and I already have internships and job invitations."

"But that's not the point," Austin says as he stands with them. "I literally gave you guys a free past to your dream careers, and you guys are gonna throw it away or complicate it in only four years?"

"Throw it away- dad, mom was 22 when she had us! She's doing fine!"

"Because she had me!"

This time, Ally gets offended and stands, walking in front her husband and raising an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

Austin looks at her and realizes what he said exactly. He takes a deep breath and sighs. "Okay, let me put it like this. I am a world class spy. When Ally and I met, I was at the top of my game and made sure she was alright because she was someone I was associating myself with. I'm almost certain neither of you were considering that."

"I work with spies. He is a spy! He's in the same force as me!" Kya exclaims.

Kayla shrugs and leans on her hip. "I'm not being hunted down or anything. If they wanted me, they would've gotten me while I was in California, 3000 miles away from you all. My life is normal and if any does happen, I can defend myself or simply get any of you."

"You girls do not understand-"

Tom speaks up this time, nudging Austin's leg. "Dude, you just don't want to accept the fact hat they're grown women. Yes, their babies will come with a lot of responsibility, but it's their life. Let them make mistakes right now and learn later. They get it. Now shut up, hug it out, and squash it before it escalates."

Austin rolls his eyes, then looks at Kya with a stare that fested her look. She was the hothead; a reflection of him almost. Kayla was more like Ally. That's probably why they chose the career paths they went down.

"I'm sorry. I just never expected you or your sister to be pregnant this early," Austin says, then looks at Kayla. "You girls are my life. Never have I thought about this family expanding any more than it is by the second generation, but I'm happy to soon be a grandfather. To both of your children."

Both of his twin girls embrace him tightly, and he laughs at their unison.

"Wow, we're getting old. Next thing you know, Alex and Ella are next." Tom says, and Sierra and Austin immediately glare.

"Don't give them ideas," Kya says, smirking at her blushing sister, who slid out of the boy's lap. "Are they even sexually active?"

"Of course they're no- wait... are you guys?" Matt questions, raising an eyebrow.

Alex rolls his eyes and looks at his dad. "I'm not having this conversation in front of everyone."

"We're broken up anyway. It doesn't matter."
Ella says, then rolls her eyes as she got up. She grabs Alex's hand to pull him up also, then pulls him out with her.

"That's a yes." The twins say together. They look at each other and laugh brightly. The two pair of parents glare at them both but they don't seem to care.

Wallie looks at his small niece and she looks back up at him. "You wanna help me make the cookies for Santa?" He didn't like the grownup talk, and although Melissa was nine years younger than him, she was the only one of this house who didn't know what sex was.

Wallie barely did, too, but he knew the basics enough to understand what they were talking about.

"Yeah!"

-

"I hope you guys are using condoms." Kya says to her sister and Alex while it's only them four in the kitchen at one in the morning, eating the cookies so Melissa would believe it was Santa.

Ella blushes, and Alex just runs his hand through his hair and shakes his head in amusement.

"We only did it once," Ella says quietly, biting her lip. "Seriously. But we're broken up now, so you guys don't have to worry about it. And yes, we used protection."

Kayla smirks and leans on her hip. "It only takes one time to get pregnant. But we all know you guys are still together, whether you're dating or not. Just drop the act and get it together. You two have been together since birth."

"That's sorta why we broke up," Alex chuckles, looking at her. "We both wanted to experience new people and stuff."

"How's that working out for ya?" Kya questions, grabbing another cookie.

Alex looks at Ella, who gives him the same look back. "I still love her so it's been hard." "No luck. We're still in love."

They look at each other and laugh lightly. The twins can't help but small at their sister. "Use protection." Kya smirks, grabbing a few more cookies before making her way to her old bedroom.

Kayla chuckles and nods. "Don't have sex tonight while everyone is here. It was hell when mom caught me kissing one on my bed when I was 16." She follows her twin up to her room, bouncing with every step.

Alex watches Kayla turns the corner before grabbing Ella and pulling her by her waist. She laughs and happily falls into him. "So we're still in love, eh?"

"Always will be," she grins and leans up to connect their lips. He tastes like chocolate, and it's a delicious taste from him. Alex chuckles lightly and pushes her back down when she stands on her tip toes to deepen their kiss. She laughs and pushes herself back up, but instead pulls away from his lips and instead cups his face with an angelic smile on her face. "You wanna sleep in my room?"

Alex grins but also irks his eyebrow. "Didn't you just hear what your sister said?"

"I'm quiet." She giggles, dropping back down and pulling him out of the kitchen.

i just wanted to give an outlook on how the girls and everyone's lives turned out. byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 482 27
Austin is about to start his new worldwide tour, expect he needs a young dance partner. Then he mets Ally Dawson who he soon hires. They go on tour t...
169K 3.2K 32
Ally Dawson loves school...until bad boy Austin Moon makes her school life 'a living hell'. But after an amazing idea for the two music lovers and a...
29.6K 1.8K 34
Red; the color of love. You see red when they're talking to another person. You see red when you kiss them goodnight. You see red when they've made y...
111K 2.6K 36
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...