♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!

15.5K 320 505
By Puripuriko

It all began in China, Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places and time passed without the cause being identified. 

Before anyone knew it, supernatural became normal, and dreams became a reality.

The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's  population now has some kind of special trait.

In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone dreamed about and admired came into the limelight. 

That profession is...

Hero!

Along with the superpowers came an explosive increase in crime. As the country was stuck in the slow progress of law reforms, courageous people started performing heroic acts from out of comic books.

Guarding against superpowers and defending against evil.

Heroes were soon accepted by the public, and it was established as an official position. 

Based on their performance, they are paid by the government and gain renown from the masses.

But...

This story is about a girl whose origin is different from everyone else's. 

This is her story,

this is-

The window of U.A. High School's Class 1-A broke from the inside! A cloaked figure jumped out of the window, going all the way down! 

"Oi! Get back here now!" Aizawa Shouta shouted down from the now broken window. "Not again...!" How many times was this now? It's not even the end of the school week and already her record of escaping this very classroom was 100%. 

Who was fearlessly escaping from Aizawa in the middle of him explaining something anyway?

Ridding the string of the black cloak from her neck, a young girl with snow white hair and sky blue eyes laughed as the feeling of falling was exhilarating as the wind kept hitting her. On top of her head was a pair of small animal-like black ears, and on her tailbone she had a tail that reached 20cm and was covered in long hairs that's mostly black but had a white line of hair on top. 

"AHHH!!!!" She wasn't falling alone because Kirishima Eijirou was dragged out of the window by her and now she was free falling with him. The young teenage girl had her arms around his neck, and the young boy had one arm around her waist. "Why did you drag me out too?!"

"I need you to get hard." 

"If you wanted me to get hard for you, you didn't have to do this!" It took a mere 5 seconds for him to realize just how wrong his own words sounded. He facepalmed himself, thinking it's shameless for a man to say such vulgar thing in front of a girl. 

"Huh?" She didn't understand him. She's genuinely unaware of the dirty words that Kirishima had accidentally said to her. 

"T-this isn't the time to be talking crap!" His other hand was under her knees, now he's carrying her like a princess, and he quickly used his Quirk to harden his whole body in order to withstand the impact of the landing.

The ground broke, but Kirishima and the girl was unhurt. The girl jumped off his arms and she twirled happily as she breathed in the fresh air. Kirishima's legs were stuck in the ground but he was safe and intact. 

"Hmm~! I'm not made for the classroom after all~! Now..." Her eyes glimmered at her goal! "To the pancake house!" 

"Pan...?! Oi! Get back here!" He tried to move, but he was stuck real good in the earth! "Hey! Wait! I'm stuck! Yuuki, come back!" 

Her name is Yuuki and this is her one and only story. 

"Huh?" She looked over her shoulder to see Kirishima was indeed stuck right in the Earth. So she did the most heroic thing she could think of. She gave him a thumbs up, "Your sacrifice is noble. I will never forget it." And then she ran away and left him there.

"I wanted you to rescue me!" Kirishima just couldn't come out no matter how much he tried. 

Yuuki didn't have the chance to escape because she was caught right at the moment she was about to activate her Quirk. "Ah?! Aaaaahhhh!!!!" This time, she's the one screaming as Aizawa's Capturing Weapon wrapped itself around her body, slinging her right back up into the classroom yet again. So much for escaping to the pancake house! 

"Oof!" She landed back on her desk, which was arranged to be right at the front of the podium since she came here on Monday. "A-Aizawa-sensei, you don't understand!" She struggled and struggled, but she couldn't possibly use her Quirk since Aizawa erased it. 

"Amuse me." He gave his cloth another yank and even Kirishima was slung all the back in through the broken window too. 

"The pancake house is doing a 75% off on all honey products today! Their pancakes are to die for!" 

"And does the promotion end in the middle of class?" 

"No, but thinking about it made me hungry. I took the best course of action." 

"Which was to jump out of the window with Kirishima? You thought you were so clever when you escape with a cloak over yourself, didn't you?" 'She used the cloak to stop me from erasing her Quirk and then she took advantage of Kirishima's Quirk to ensure her own safety upon landing. That is clever.' He thought to himself.

"I am not a cat, I don't have 9 lives to spare! Kirishima was there to lessen the impact so I can land safely!" 

"Is that so? I wonder how you will escape with a detention until the sky becomes orange. Class ends." 

"Noo! Sensei, release me! Sensei!" She tried her very best to wriggle her way out, but she was unable to. She tried to bite the cloth, but it was so flexible and it couldn't be chewed through with her teeth. "Ahh! Someone help me!" 

"Anyone who frees her out will have a detention for a full week." Aizawa warned everyone not to help! 

...

Many hours had passed by but the sky was still blue. When could she go home again? 

Like a trapped animal, Yuuki was forced to sit at her desk with no way out. The cloth that bounded her did not loosen one bit. She didn't bother thrashing wildly because it was inevitable that she's caught. Oh, have we mentioned that Aizawa have a 100% catch rate? 100% escape rate vs 100% catching rate...there's a contradiction right there already. 

"Ugh..." Her chin was on the desk, she glanced at the sky that was still blue. "Ugh...I'm hungry...I'm gonna die of starvation! My story hasn't even started...!"

The door slide open and in came Midoriya. 

"Deku?" 

"Yuuki-san, I got you food." He smiled as he showed her a convenience store bentou box. "Sensei said we can't free you, but he never said we can't keep you company or feed you, right?"

"Really?!" Her tail was wagging again. "Deku~!"  

Midoriya was not the only one who came with food. "Midoriya-kun, what are you doing here?" 

"Iida-kun?! I thought you went home?!" 

"I did, but then I remembered I had something to do." Iida was holding a convenience store brought bentou box.

They stared at one another for a good while and it was Bakugou's kick to Midoriya's backside  that they stopped eyeing one another. 

"Oi, beast. Shove this down your throat." Bakugou threw a plastic bag full of food at her. He got her curry bread and a take out from Pancake house. 

"Bakugou too~! You act like an asshole but you're actually a tsundere!" She was crying happy tears. She was so happy that she's crying crocodile tears.

"I am not a tsundere! I'm just paying back for that time in the fucking jungle, you ugly mongrel!" 

Yuuki stopped crying and she gave him a toothy smile. "You're welcome~!" 

"Tch!" Bakugou walked over to her and he opened the bag and the plastic wrapping for the curry bread. He should really pull it bit by bit and feed it to her, but he shoved it right at her mouth instead. "Eat it properly! You're part animal, aren't you?! Eat it like the ferocious beast you are!"

"Bakugou-kun, don't feed her like that!" 

"Kacchan, you're choking her!" 

"Huh?! Have you forgotten what she is?! She can't choke, you fucking nerd! They fear nothing! Not even choking!" He was talking about the animal that her Quirk was based on. 

"That is completely misinforming! Anything with a throat is capable of choking!" Iida corrected immediately. "Seriously, stop feeding her like that!" 

In the end, Bakugou decided to leave because he didn't want to stuck with Iida and definitely not Midoriya. 

"Yuuki-kun, as the Class Rep, I have to remind you that you cannot just up and leave the classroom as you see fit. We all have to be in the classroom and though some of them feel the same way as you, you can't just go like that." 

"Eh...but classroom based environment really isn't for me." She opened her mouth and Midoriya failed to deliver the food to her mouth because his hand was shaking too much. Yuuki watched the rice and meat fall to the floor again. 

"I'm sorry!" Midoriya just kept failing to feed someone and he didn't know why that was. 'I can feed Mom when she's ill, but I can't feed another girl...!' 

"This isn't the jungle, Yuuki-kun. There are rules and regulations-" Iida quickly slapped a hand to his mouth, instantly regretting what he had said.

"W-what Iida-kun is trying to say is...is...!" Midoriya was trying to come up with something but his mind drew blanks. 

Yuuki smiled a little, "I know. I'm sorry, I'm just too used to living with no rules that suddenly having to live with them is a little strange." 

"Yuuki-kun?" Iida wondered if she was angry at him now. 

"Can someone feed me a bentou? Bread is not enough. Deku, please stop feeding me, you're feeding the ants, not me."

"I'm so sorry, Yuuki-san!" 

"In that case! I, Iida Tenya, shall feed you in place of Midoriya-kun!" Iida piped up, his right hand raised up in a 90 degrees angle.

"You really don't stop that engine once it gets going, huh?" 

Iida looked happy when she mentioned the word engine. "Yuuki-kun, you remembered my Quirk!" 

"I was talking your mouth, not your legs." 

...

Midoriya was blushing while watching Iida feed the still trapped Yuuki with sucess. He thought Iida was amazing to feed a female classmate without getting flustered. 

"It's because if she doesn't eat, she will starve! As Class Rep, I can't let a fellow classmate starve."

"The reason is just that?!" 

"Also, I'm sorry for mentioning the jungle. I shouldn't mention something about it when it's only been four days since it got-" 

"Iida." Yuuki stopped him from talking about it any further. "I'm okay~." 

So she says, but was it really okay? "Girls shouldn't use 'Ore' to refer themselves."** He gently corrected her. "It still feels like a lot of time had passed since then." Iida couldn't stop thinking about it. It was one hell of an adventure where so much time had passed but so little time had passed in reality. It was confusing, but it was through that confusion that they have a new comrade. 

"Hm." Yuuki felt that way also. 

Midoriya looked at them and he looked down on the ground with a serious look on his face too. "That's because a lot of time did pass." 

The story where it all began. The jungle...this girl who had lived 15 years of her life at a places bounded by no rules.

She came here from a bad starting point for the same reason as everyone else who were also here. 

To become a hero.

Honestly, the thought of being a hero despite everything that had happened...

Fate was far too kind to someone like her. 

No. 

Fate had never been kind to her one bit. The kindness she found was all thanks to meeting Class 1-A.

If it weren't for them, she wouldn't be here. 

She didn't want to become a hero who was out to fight against injustice and villains, she's not interested in that at all.

She wanted to become a hero because-

"Oh?! See! I told you she is still here!" Kirishima arrived along with Kaminari. "Yuuki, I got you some snacks!" He went to the convenience store and he got her some honey candy because he knew just how much she loved honey-related products. "That way, you can stop raiding bee-hives, right?" Kirishima gave her a toothy smile. Ever since the day they met, he liked hanging out with her.

"Yuuki-chan, let's watch a show together~." Kaminari happily waved his tablet. "You can all go home and leave me with her." During the time in the jungle, he promised he will show her a lot of things and he wanted to live up to those words.

"Huh? I've only just got here!"Kirishima complained, "If anything, you should leave the tablet and leave by yourself!" 

"K-Kaminari-kun, Kirishima-kun, please don't argue." Midoriya was trying to be the middle ground for the two to not argue. "Iida-kun, say something!" 

"I think we should all leave! Aizawa-sensei said no one is allowed to free her." 

"He did say that, but he never said no one can take care of her, right?" Todoroki was holding a flask full of tea. "I got you some tea." 

"Does it have honey in it?" That was the first thing she asked of Todoroki. 

"Ah, it does. I'm only doing this for that time in the jungle. Nothing more." Like Bakugou, but less explosive about it even if the reason to see her mirrored.

"I know that~. Huh?" She felt his left hand touch her head. She wagged her tail because he was scratching behind the ear on top of her head. "Hee~." 

Todoroki blinked and he smiled a little as he continued to scratch the back of her black ear. 

"I can't tell if Todoroki sees her as a pet or as a girl..." Kaminari muttered. 

In the midst of Kirishima and Kaminari arguing and Iida trying to calm them both down, there was someone coming in from the broken window. It was Dark Shadow. 

"Ah! Dark Shadow! Tokoyami is nearby?" 

"Ayo! Fumikage told me to give this back to you." And he had a delivery for Yuuki, it was two rectangular black hair clips. "Did you know? Fumikage noticed you lost it when you were slung back into the classroom. He was looking for it this whole time." 

'We didn't notice a thing?!?!!?' The 5 men in the classroom all thought at once.

Tokoyami knew the others were up in the classroom too and he didn't want to intrude. He was near the hole that Kirishima left on the ground, watching the broken window that Dark Shadow entered in from. 

Yuuki wagged her tail again, "Thank you~." 

"Yuuki, that's potential boyfriend right there! You should choose him and none of these extras." Dark Shadow suggested to her.

"Extras?!" Kirishima and Kaminari now have another enemy to argue with! 

"Haha...hahaha!" Yuuki found it really funny. She couldn't help but laugh.

Midoriya noticed her laughing and he smiled at the sight of it...

Four days ago, Yuuki never had any of this. Four days ago in reality, but in another 'reality', it felt like months.

The story will go back to explain how she got here through her very own rewrite of her story. 

Her story...one where she thought nothing could be changed.

Her story began on that very day!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Author Note: In Japan, there are various ways to say 'I'. For example: Watashi, Boku, Watakshi, and Ore.

Watashi is universal for both genders.

Boku is used often by boys, more gentle than Ore.

Watakshi is feminine and mostly used by girls.

Ore is manly and mostly used by males.

Yuuki refers to herself as 'Ore', but from the look of things, she genuinely got it wrong because...

You will need to read the story to understand Yuuki! 

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
118K 3.5K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...