you're my cure ➸ l.h

By lostboycalum

"for someone who's fixed me over and over again, you sure know how to break me." [ in which his only cure is ... More

prologue ≫ boy who blushed.
one ≫ missing.
two ≫ text hearts.
three ≫ skype call.
four ≫ "friends".
five ≫ visiting.
six ≫ michael.
seven ≫ getting bad.
eight ≫ restrictions.
nine ≫ mental hospital.
ten ≫ getting the band back.
eleven ≫ band practice.
twelve ≫ leaving.
thirteen ≫ school sucks.
fourteen ≫ the jump.
fifteen ≫ relapse.
sixteen ≫ floor two.
seventeen ≫ rejects.
nineteen ≫ calum.
twenty ≫ floor one.
twenty-one ≫ ashton.
twenty-two ≫ confusion.
twenty-three ≫ somewhere new.
twenty-four ≫ echoplex.
twenty-five ≫ panic attack.
twenty-six ≫ daydream away.
twenty-seven ≫ false betrayal.
twenty-eight ≫ independence.
twenty-nine ≫ accidentally unfaithful.
thirty ≫ a music video.
thirty-one ≫ coming home?
thirty-two ≫ home.
thirty-three ≫ savor now.
thirty-four ≫ just, gone.
thirty-five ≫ come find me.
thirty-six ≫ feeling home.
thirty-seven ≫ better.
thirty-eight ≫ nicknames.
thirty-nine ≫ seriously, better.
forty ≫ small fame.
forty-one ≫ smooth sailing.
forty-two ≫ @5SOS
author's note.

eighteen ≫ pills.

6.1K 173 36
By lostboycalum

Michael walked through the door as Luke and I were kissing, which was kind of awkward.

"Uh, time to go, Jasmin. See ya, Luke." Michael waved, slipping out of the room.

I wiped my lips nonchalantly and looked at Luke who was smiling.

"I'll definitely write to you, expect long-ass entries, alright?" He laughed.

I nodded and laughed along with his golden laugh.

"Oh, and can you tell everyone else that I'm still working on the song? It's a work in progress still." He quickly said as I was walking towards the door.

"Yeah, I will. See ya, babe." I said, walking out the door.

"Love you!" He exclaimed.

"Love you too!" I yelled, even though the door was closed.

"Can't keep you guys apart, can we?" Michael laughed.

"Where'd everyone else go?" I asked, noticing that it was just Michael and I in the hallway.

"Waiting room. A lady sent me up here to come get you and apparently only one person can come up at a time. Weird." He said.

"Ahh.." I nodded.

"So, did you like Luke's song?" He asked.

I pushed the button on the elevator and waited.

"Yeah, I loved it. He said he was still working on it though."

"He is? It sounded done to me." He chuckled.

We walked into the elevator and waited silently for it to slowly descend to the first floor.

"What does love feel like?" Michael blurted.

"What?" I laughed.

"Love. What does it feel like?" He asked.

At first, I didn't think he was serious. I don't know why, I just didn't see Michael as the emotional one.

"Umm. It's hard to explain, I guess. How come you don't ask Calum and Emma? They've been together longer." I asked.

"Their love is different. There's something about yours and Luke's love.. it's contagious. It actually makes me want to be in a relationship, hence my crush on Josie. Reminder to set me up, okay?" He laughed.

"Yeah, of course. And about the love thing.. I think it's something you'll have to feel yourself. It's complicated, but at the same time not?" I said.

"Wow, great job of explaining absolutely nothing." He said, sarcastically.

I scoffed and walked out of the opening elevator doors ahead of Michael.

"How's everything?" Ashton asked, getting up.

"Fine, fine. By the way, Luke said he's not completely done with the song, he told me to tell you guys." I said to the group.

Everyone nodded and we walked out into the parking lot.

"Hey, I know you're probably planning to see Luke next Thursday, and I just wanna tell you that I probably am too." Calum said.

"What, why?" I asked.

It was true, of course I was planning to see Luke next Thursday. I didn't plan on having other people there too.

"I wanna help him with the song. It was a good song, but I have suggestions. I was going to tell them to him, but he shooed us out of the room to talk to you." Calum laughed.

I blushed at the mention of Luke wanting to talk to me in private.

"Alright, then. Um, do you think you could maybe stay for only half of the time?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. It doesn't take a full hour to revise a song anyway." He agreed.

"Okay, see you next Thursday then." I smiled, watching Calum and Emma get into Calum's car.

Michael's car wasn't too much more of a walk, so it didn't take long to get there. I got in the back this time and Ashton got into the passenger seat.

"What did Luke have to ask you?" Michael said as he drove out of the parking lot.

"Oh, uh.. nothing." I smiled.

》》》》》

"I feel like I haven't been here in forever." I said, walking into Josie's house.

It was already Tuesday, and Josie invited me over after school so, like usual, I said yes. Plus, I had to catch her up on everything and also ask her about Michael.

"Make sure to do your homework!" Josie's mom yelled as we walked up the stairs and headed for Josie's room.

"Soo.. do you have a crush on anyone or anything?" I asked.

She smiled at me and then plopped herself down on her bed.

"There's this one kid.. he's way too cool for me though. There's no way." She laughed.

"Tell me about him." I directed.

"Well.. he plays guitar. He's really funny.. and his hair makes me happy." She smiled.

"..do you like Michael?" I chuckled.

"What?! Who told you?" She said, her eyes wide.

"No one! He likes you, too. That's actually what I was going to tell you. Oh, this is too cute." I said.

Her cheeks flushed and she put her head in her hands to cover her red cheeks. Her light brown hair falling down, covering her face.

"Are you messing with me?" She said, looking up to me.

"No! He asked me if I could 'set him up'. With you." I laughed.

"Oh my god!" She giggled.

"Yeah, he's super into you too. He's probably gonna make a move eventually.. or should I just set you guys up myself?" I asked.

"Tell him that I want him to meet me at the movies on Friday.. eight o' clock." She said.

I laughed and took out my phone, texting Michael what Josie just said to me.

"Alright, it's sent. Congrats, dude." I smiled.

"You're the best." She grinned, still giddy from her new crush.

"What about you and Luke? How's that going?" She asked after a while.

"We're doing really good, actually.. I love him, so yeah. Things are going great." I nodded.

"Woah, the L word's a powerful word, man. Does he love you too?" She asked, coming to sit on the floor with me.

"Yeah, he's the one who always says it first." I laughed.

"How's he doing.. mentally? Like.. he jumped off a bridge.." She asked.

"To be honest? I have no clue. He's always happy around me, I don't know whether he's a great actor or if I just naturally make him happy." I sighed.

"Oh, he'll be happy in there. They make him take the pills in there." Josie's mom said from the doorway.

"Mom! How long have you been standing there...?" Josie asked.

"Just enough to hear about the cute little couple. You love him, huh?" She smiled.

I felt my cheeks turn hot as I nodded.

"That's cute. He's a cute kid, he just never smiles. Around everyone else, anyway." She shrugged.

"What did you mean by they 'make him take the pills there'?" I asked, curious.

"You know how when he was released, they prescribed him pills? For his depression? Liz, Luke's mom, said that he never took them. Not one. I'll bet you a crap-load of money that that's the reason he.. y'know, relapsed." She said.

Right when she said that, I felt like everything made sense. During the time after the accident, I always was confused by the fact that the pills didn't help, now it makes sense. He never even used them.

"That actually makes a lot of sense.." I said.

I looked at my hands as I played with my fingers. I felt bad, because it's not like I even reminded him that he had pills to take. I wonder what the reason was behind not taking them? After Josie's mom said all of that, she walked away and Josie placed her hand on my back, rubbing it.

"I know what you're thinking. No, it's not your fault." She said.

"I know, I know." I mumbled.

My phone buzzed soon after and I scrambled for it, seeing that it was Michael.

"It's Michael!" I smiled.

Josie's cheeks turned red again and I laughed at her nervousness.

MICHAEL; [ really?!??!?! oh my god, thank you jasmin so much ]

ME; [ no problem, by the way, she says hi! ]

I closed my phone and smiled at Josie.

"Josie and Michael sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-"

"Shut up! .. actually, no. That would be awesome." She laughed.

I laughed along with her, and realized that I shouldn't have been basically ignoring Josie like I have been. She's my best friend after all.

》》》

i know it's not friday but y'know what i had it done like now and ily guys

sorry for lack of luke?? idk man just

okay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 636 32
If you want to heal, you need to trust the person doing the healing. But trusting someone is harder than it sounds, especially when you've been broke...
481 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic
997K 41.8K 27
One by one, they'll all be dead. [unedited]