I AM YOURS FOREVER ShivAnya/S...

By sumi96

[UNDER EDITING] P.S. People who have never watched the show also can read the story. It is completely differe... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Acknowledgement
!Announcement!
New Fanfiction-1
New Fanfiction-2 (Completed)
Retirement Plan from EDT Fanfiction

Chapter 2

328 38 49
By sumi96

I am dedicating this chapter to my best friend, misti97. Without her support I could not do this.
Thank you so much for supporting me this much!

****************

I thought I was alone here!

I turned my face to know that source of the voice while widening my eyes with shock!

ººººººººº

A handsome guy wearing a casual black 'T' shirt and dark blue jeans was sitting just beside me on the bench.

He had fair skin complex, his brown eyes were glowing bringhtly, he put a pleasent smile on his angelic face. His black hair flicks were falling on his forehead making his appearance more attractive.

But the most noticeable thing about him was his height, more than six feet, I guessed.

When he had come!? I did not see him coming here!

I was looking at him with wide eyes, surprised and confused.

"Don't you like to speak with others that much?" He asked me rising his right eye brow.

"Huhh.. Oh, I am sorry... Hi, I thought that I was alone. I did not see you coming." I replied him, it was another thing that my voice was shaking, after all I had never seen as handsome guy in my regular life apart from the film and fashion magazines!

"Yeah I understood, I also never thought that I would meet with a pretty girl here." He said with a flirtatious smile.

Hmm, really knows how to impressed a girl.

"Hmm, flirting much huh?" I raised my left eye brow.

"Haha.. you are really cute." He chuckled much and put a stupid smirk on his handsome face.

My chicks became light red, blushing a bit!

Bloody hell!! He is flirting with me and I am thinking about him like that, what's wrong with my brain!!

"By the way you did not replied my question." He said with a small smile.

"What question?" I got confuse.

"That are you new here?" He shook his shoulders casually.

"Ohh.. Sorry, I forgot, no I am not new, I am staying here, Mussoorie, since my birth. But yeah, I am new in this place, this garden. What about you?" I answered and asked him at the same time.

"Oh, I come here regularly. This place give me a intense peace." He turned his head from my side to straight, closed his eyes and inhaled deeply; as if he was enjoying the air.

"Oh, I understood." I replied him in a low voice.

This place was really very much beautiful for a nature lover and also for those who loved peaceful places rather than crowdy places.

But I came here unknowingly, to release my tension, because of my mom.

"I never see you in Mussoorie, where do you live?" I asked him.

"I live near, beside this old mansion." He pointed out that area with his right hand.

"We never met before, may be because we are fated to meet here, in this place, in this time." He said turning his face towards me, still smiling.

"Yeah, yeah sure." I said with a strained voice.

"Yeah, it is! You don't believe in such destiny designed things, right?" He said with a challenging voice, still smiling.

"Of course not." I again replied him with a strained voice.

"You should. It really happens." He again said with a challenging attitude.

"Ok, ok. I will try." I did not want to drag this matter more, he had really stubborn nature.

"Yeah." He again smiled, this time brightly, as if he won a match.

I did not know why, but I smiled him back this time.

He has really an innocent smile, adorable nature too.

I saw my watch, 6:30pm.

Oh shit, too late. Mom will kill me.

"Hey, I should go now, its really late." I got up from the bench. I did not notice the darkness of the surroundings. Time had flew really fast.

"Yeah sure, see you next time." He said smilelingly.

"Yeah." I smiled him back and turned my face towards the path from where I had entered into this garden.

"Anyways, you did not tell me your name." He said me from my back.

I turned at him and smiled.

"Yeah, hi I am Sharanya Bisht, nice to meet you." I extended my hand for a handshake.

He grabbed my hand and shook it.

"Hey, I am Shiv Khanna, nice to meet you too!"

********************

"Haha very funny Adi." I said to my brother on my phone, mockingly.

"Yeah I know di (sister). My jokes never fails." Aditya, my little brother said with pride from the other side of the phone. He lived in hostel due to his studies.

"In your dreams, Aditi." I laughed out loudly.

"Don't call me that." He said angrily.

"Aditi..Aditi.." I could not stop my laughter.

"Not fair di." He said with a puppy voice.

"Haha.." I was still laughing.

"By the way, you are really happy today, after so many days. Did they stop talking about marriage?" Adi asked me curiously.

"Do you think so? Mom will never going to stop." I said with a chuckle.

"Then?"

Just then an another call had come on my phone; Vyom, that idiot!

"Hey brother, I will call you latter. Vyom is calling me now." I said hurriedly.

"Ok di. Take care and keep taking your medicine properly." Aditya said and cut the phone.

I received the incoming call of Vyom.

"Hey, Sharu. Still angry with me?" Vyom said on the other side of the phone in a sad tone.

"Ummm! No not anymore." I smiled.

"Wow, from which side the sun had risen today? You never cool down so easily when you used to be angry with me. What happened today? Any thing special?" He asked in a surprised voice.

"Yeah, may be." I said smilelingly.

"Woah! And what was that? Did aunty stop talking about marriage?" He asked.

"Uff! Adi and you, both of you, why always think about the marriage all the time hunh!? Idiot!" I got irritate.

"Sorry sorry, meri maa ( my mother). Tell me what is the special reason." He asked.

"Not anymore. Bye." I said.

"Hey Sharanya listen, sorry yaar (friend)!"

"Bye."

I cut the phone.

Idiot!!

I put the phone on the table beside my bed and plugged in the charger as tomorrow I had to go college.

Then I switched off the lamps of my room and went to my bed for sleeping. I was sitting in criss cross on the bed, thinking about the whole day.

My room was quite dark, the night lamps were the only source of light.

"Hey I am Shiv Khanna, nice to meet you too!"

Yeah Vyom, something really special happened with me.

"Shiv Khanna..." I whispered to myself.

I don't know why I feel a strong poll towards you. Did we meet before? I never remember our meeting ever.

I kept my head on the pillow beside me and looking at the window.

I don't know why I feel so connected with you. But it feels so good. I wish we will meet again in future..

"I really wish to meet with you again.." I whispered to myself, smiled, before went to a deep sleep.

*************

Hey guys, it's the next chapter of this story. I really hope you like this one. Plzz let me know your opinion about this story with your comments. And plz hit the star button bellow. Your one vote is really precious to me.

HarjitChahal1971
MURUGESAN1993
niyatibhanot
SelvamuthukumariSubr
raindrops237
Chuchuus
kirandeepkaur689
darkmira101
SubhrataDas
Remose10578
tarushiv
santmant
Ak_62145
Innocentsoul123
AmishaRani3
Secret_writer2812
aradhana1989
Humosapiens
Amika29
clararicks1
itssanjh

Thank you so much guys for supporting me with this story. Plz keep supporting me like this. Further.

Love you all.
Sumi!
♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 1K 11
H I G H E S T R A N K I N G. #29 in Short Stories. [31.5.17] Hello everyone! Back with a New stoy. It's sequel of My TS-Main Phi Bhi Tumko Chahunga...
7.1K 348 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
140K 7.5K 30
After coming back from jail after 5 years, the great Wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was no more. He lost his old charm, attitude and happiness. He wa...
469K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...