Most Hated | k.namjoon

By taeyangtears

Within one year she went from being in the top 1% of the country in terms of academic to becoming the most ha... More

4 o clock - rap monster & v
touch love - yoon mirae
letting go - day6
untitled 2014 - gdragon
gangsta - kehlani
teddy bear rises - oohyo
most hated - dok2 & jay park
goodbye - 2ne1
location - khalid
just - zion.t & crush
piano dust - oohyo
fire water - code kunst
cigarette - offonoff
pour up - dean
jasmine - dpr live
midnight blues - umi
angel 2 me - mckay
lovely - billie eilish

salt - b.miles

930 85 29
By taeyangtears

"Noah Kim! You have impressed me once again," laughed Kim Seokjin, raising his shot glass which clicked against Namjoon's glass. "How did you know this was my favourite resturant?"

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders before tilting his head back to drink the alcohol.

"I didn't know," he lied, "I brought you here because this is also my favourite restaurant. I want us to discuss our business plans comfortably in a place I trust."

His lies came out so effortlessly he almost believed in it himself. In fact, that was only his second time at the restaurant, the first was only the day before with Minah. He wanted her to see the place which he discovered was somewhere Seokjin frequented after doing a little stalking.

Namjoon picked up the expensive whiskey bottle which he ordered knowing fully well it was Seokjin's favourite. He filled the businessman's empty glass once again, Namjoon had lost count of how many times he did so; it was enough for Seokjin to get a little light headed. He loosened the tie around his neck and undid the top button to feel more relaxed.

To Namjoon's relief, the location was perfect for the action that was soon going to unfold. The restaurant provided intimate rooms perfect for private conversations that could be comfortably shared within the four walls. The traditional Korean restaurant had a low wooden table with red cushions as seats on the glossy mahogany floors. All that accompanied the two men and their expensive dishes was a large green plant in a corner and an antique art piece of a dragon surrounded by clouds propped on the wall.

Outside the room stood Minah in a blue hanbok the waitresses were required to wear. Her long brown wig provided by Namjoon was braided down her back with a ribbon that matched her outfit. In her hands was a tray that held a small floral teapot with two matching cups. Next to them was a single key.

Minah looked side by side, satisfied by the empty corridors. She looked back, up at the security camera which Namjoon had disabled earlier. Then she slid open the door and walked in.

Namjoon looked at her and nodded. Seokjin had his back to the door therefore didn't notice Minah locking the door with her key. Namjoon got out a photo from his blazer's inside pocket and slid it across the table towards Seokjin. Meanwhile, Minah crouched down to place the teapot on the table whilst discreetly keeping aware of Seokjin.

"Do you know this man?"

Seokjin leaned forward to look at the photo. After seeing the familiar menacing eyes of Blue staring back at him, he quickly got up. This caused Minah to stand up, taking her fighter stance in case Seokjin decided to do something unexpected. Namjoon calmly stayed in his seat, his arms crossed.

"I have to go," said Seokjin before turning around. After struggling to open the locked door, he looked back at Namjoon, then at Minah. His brows twitched into a frown.

"Who are you?"

"Answer my question. Do you know this guy?"

"Did he put you up to this?" asked Seokjin, pointing at Blue's photo, "I've paid all my debts to him and I'm not revisiting this past."

He tried the door again, attempting to slide it open with all his strength. Before he could shout for help, Minah grabbed his arm, twisting it around his back and held her pocket knife to his throat

"You will keep quiet and do as we say, then no one will get hurt. You understand me?" Minah whispered. Seokjin gulped.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows, equally as surprised as the businessman. He hadn't expected her to be so forceful towards a person Namjoon didn't consider to be a violent threat. It became obvious to him just how desperate she was to get Blue.

"You have no idea who you are messing with," he threatened as Minah forced him down back to his seat.

"I could say the same to you," said Namjoon.

Seokjin clenched his jaw in anger. "What do you want from me?"

"I want you to tell me everything you know about this man."

"Who are you?"

"The people who are about to get rid of him from this world" said Minah, pointing at the photo, "I am sure you would want the same thing so start talking"

"Alright. But get that knife away from me."

Minah folded her pocket knife and set it on the floor besides herself.

"I used to be part of Blue's gang during my youth. He became like a perverse father figure to me. Eventually I met my wife and she managed to get me out of there by paying a large sum of money to him. She is the only other person in my life who knows about him."

Minah clenched her fists under the table. This man was lucky to meet someone with enough money to give him a better life. Maybe if Yoongi had loved a richer woman he would still be alive and happy living a comfortable life. It was her fault. If Minah was never in his life maybe Yoongi would have never ended up wanting to hurt himself. Maybe the real devil wasn't Blue, but herself.

"But that didn't stop Blue from coming to me for money to fund his crime and his indulgences. Eventually he did stop after Jula began to get more fame and recognition. I haven't seen or heard of him in a while. Until now."

"Do you know absolutely nothing about his current wherabouts? Anything to help us locate him?" asked Namjoon.

Seokjin thought about it for a while before shaking his head.

Minah sighed, slamming her fist on the table causing the utensils to clatter against the dishes.

"All this was for nothing," she spat through clenched teeth.

"Actually on a second thought, I think I have something useful" said Seokjin, "There is this club which Blue and some of his close gang members regularly frequent."

"Where is it?"

"It's very hard to get into though. It's underground. Very very underground and secretive because it's where rich men with supressed sexuality go to.

"Are you saying Blue is-"

Seokjin nodded. "Only me and like two others knew when I was in the gang. This is the reason I am still petrified to this day that I might wake up one day with Blue standing over me with a gun to my head or something.

"Do you remember where this club is?" asked Minah. Seokjin nodded. He took out a pen and wrote down an address on the back of the photo.

"Once I found out the location, I engraved the address into my mind, waiting for the day I could finally use it against him."

"Well it's your lucky day," said Namjoon, smiling. Without wasting another second, Minah grabbed the photo and got up.

"Come on Namjoon, we have no time to waste."

Seokjin smirked, "Namjoon? Was it really a good idea to reveal his true identity to me?"

Namjoon laughed. "You aren't the most threatening person on my list right now, especially since I'm guessing we are now on the same team."

"Yeah you're right. Look, if you two ever need help with this...expedition, I would love to do what ever I can. I too want the end of Blue and maybe then my insomnia will die with him."

"Don't worry. It won't be long until that happens," said Namjoon before joining Minah who was about to unlock the door.

"What did Blue do to you?"

Minah halted, tightening her grip on the key, allowing it to dig into her skin.

"I am seeking revenge on the behalf of Min Yoo-"

"Oh My God! Is Yoongi alright?" exclaimed Seokjin, rising to his feet.

Minah closed her eyes and drew in a shaky breath before facing Seokjin whose expression was filled with confusion and worry.

"No, he took his own life," she replied.

"How do you know him-" Seokjin paused and took a step closer to Minah, studying her carefully. "Are you Chung Minsun?"

Minah quickly unlocked the sliding door and ran out, the wig began to drag itself down with every step she took as the clips underneath the wig began to painfully pull at her own hair.

She left the restaurant and ran into the alleyway beside it. She leaned back on the brick wall as her vision began to cloud, her sight began to overlap making her feel dizzy enough to stumble to her side. Her breathing quickened to the point where she was audibly gasping for breath to release the tight knot in her chest. Her hyperventilation grew with intensity causing her to slide onto the ground which was getting increasingly wet from the drizzling rain.

Memories of people shouting her real name as she walked to the court began ringing in her ears.

Chung Minsun the baby killer! Chung Minsun, burn in hell!

Every raindrop that pelted her skin reminded her of the punches and kicks from the other prisoners.

Chung Minsun, you are the worst scum in this prison! Not even this place will accept a baby killer! Chung Minsun, you fucking selfish bastard!

The rain grew stronger and louder as if it was screaming at her too. Minah covered her ears to block out all of the screams.

Chung Minsun the baby killer!

"No."

Chung Minsun the baby killer!

"NO! Leave me alone!"

She felt a warm grasp on her arm which gently tugged on her.

"Minah! Minah! Look at me!"

She opened her eyes but everything was spinning. Namjoon's shouts echoed like it was coming from a mile away. He pulled her into his embrace and tightly covered her with his arms before slowly rocking back and forth. Just the way his mentor had did after saving him from his step-father. She slowly felt the tension in her limbs begin to weaken.

"Everything will be alright, Minah. It's okay," he whispered.

A/N: I am back after like 3 months. I finally got the opportunity to update because it is summer holiday as well as my day off from work. A lot of unexpected things have happened in these last few months and not in a good way. After the passing away of a very close family member as well as break ups with friends I feel like I am slipping back into depression. A lot of days I feel so unmotivated to do anything, even if it is something I really like to do such as writing. However I am trying to make some positive changes in my body and mind because always being down has really taken a toll on me. Anyways I hope you can understand that my updates will continue to be slow but I do not want to give up on this story. Thank you for the continuous support and patience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 92 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
283K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
369K 8.7K 74
Everything was fine until she passed away.. Then my life turned to complete hell. I was nothing more then a human punching bag and a sorry excuse of...
3.6K 488 6
Memories. A sequence of events that occured in the past. And that's all she has in her empty self now. The memories which she always willed to forg...