She Belongs To The Billionair...

By HephziLolami

Billionaire's series ~ 1 Kara Wilson is your average twenty years old college student, striving to make... More

SBTTB
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Q and A

Chapter 12

118K 5.1K 429
By HephziLolami

Please click on the star button below your screen and share your thoughts with me. Thank you! :-) :-) :-)

Kara’s POV

*

            “Thank you for the invite sir, I had a wonderful time.” I spoke as my shoulders sagged in relief at the mere realization that we were finally home.

Yes, of course we were living in the same house. Never had I ever thought I would feel so much relief just thinking of my comfy bed. I slowly bit my lower lip, opening the door as fast as I could and just about marching inside the mansion.

The whole house was lit as always because we never turn the lights off before going to bed but there was a resounding silence around. That could only mean everyone was asleep.

My heart was thumping wildly and I could feel his gaze on the back of my head but all I wanted to do was get into my room, crawl right under my bedcovers and just sleep it all away.

How on earth would I look him in the face after today though? Could what happened tonight have been avoided? Definitely not, since the first kiss had been unannounced.

I vaguely remembered him saying he wanted to have a talk with me when we got back home but there was absolutely no way I would be staying in the same room with him again, talk less having any sort of discussion. I climbed the stairs as discreetly as I could, to avoid waking mama since she was a light sleeper.

Immediately I entered my room, I shut the door with a soft click.
Staring right back at me from the mirror opposite me as I turned on the switch beside me, was a beet red faced girl and her chest was heaving as she rushed breaths in. Every part of me trembled.

I dug my fingers into my hair while moving away from the door — to take off the dress — but the vibration of my phone in my bag had me halting in my activity.

It was Adrian. I did an eye roll. Of course she would call and want to talk about the so-called event. She just couldn’t wait till tomorrow. I bet she was finally home already from the dinner she said she was going with her parents and cousins. I received her call with a sneer.

“Bitch! I’ve been calling you for ages, how dare you put me on freaking voicemail?!” I literally cringed at her tone.

“Seriously, I’m sorry for that. I put my phone on silence because of you but you kept calling.” I admitted sheepishly and waited for the scolding to come. I walked to my mirror and sat, facing my dressing table, before slowly patting my cheek and cleaning of the makeup with my papaya facial cleanser.

She gasped dramatically after a good couple of seconds.

“Uh...why would you do that? You just hurt my feelings.”

My heart was still thumping like it had been all through the remaining time we had spent at the event and I still couldn’t wrap my head around what he’d said about not regretting the kiss. What would Adrian do when I told her about the kiss?

Or should I tell her? Of course I should and I would. We told each other everything— maybe not in details but still to a considerable amount.

“Are you even there? I said how did the event go?”

I blinked twice. “Adri-”

“Details baby, start spilling right away.”

“Look, I’ll call you tomorrow.” I picked my bonnet and wore it, deciding to take a shower.

“I have work with my older brother at his estate management thingy, unlike you who take all day talking about your young master and how evil he was instead of doing something worthwhile.”

“Adrie!”

“Whatever.” I could imagine her doing an eye roll, “So, tomorrow?”

“Sí.”

“Call me by eight o’clock.”

“You’re really interested in my business aren’t you?” I teased tiredly and a yawn escaped my lips.

She gasped again. “When did your life become your business? It’s my business before it’s yours.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Alright. Let’s give you the grace to have your beauty sleep and we’ll see tomorrow okay?”

“Huh? You’re not back, are yo-”

“No. It’s still until a few days’ time before I get back. I meant see you on the phone, through Skype video call. Fish!” She scoffed.

“Alright.” I yawned. I wasn’t going to call her at dawn but she didn’t really need to know that.

“Wow. No snarky remarks, you’re really sleepy.” I cackled. She knew me too well, even better than I knew myself.

“I’m glad you realize that now. Love you, night night!” I sang while ending the call but it came out as a drawl.

I moaned slowly as I undid the zip of my dress and allowed my cloth fall to the ground, sitting on the edge of my bed to take off my shoes, then my jewelries. This was really stressful, considering the fact that I still had to wash off the makeup on my face.

“Seriously? Wicked young master?” I thought and then a chuckle followed. My eyes widened. Wait, I didn’t chuckle. In fact, I didn’t say ‘wicked young master…’

I stiffened immediately I recognized that voice. To think I had earlier assumed that I was the one that thought of ‘wicked young master’ when in fact, it hadn’t come from me. I looked up at the mirror facing the door and there he was, standing right behind me by my door and looking as blank as a sheet. Then I gaped!

Was I dreaming? I didn’t just display my body — which I had never fully shown to any man — to young master. I flew up from my seat in only my tights which I wore under my dress and my adhesive bra, before my hands hastily flew to my chest to cover my cleavage.
My eyes were large as I stared at him in incredulity but he still stood there.

Not glaring, smiling or smirking— just looking at me with an unreadable expression.

“Yo-you’re invading my privacy sir and I don’t appreciate that so much!” I whisper yelled.

It was really late and I didn’t want mama rushing in here, claiming she heard a noise. I didn’t even want to imagine what she would think if she saw me almost naked right now, with young master in the room and a blank look on his face. I bit my lower lip with a contorted expression when he still didn’t reply me.

Why didn’t I lock the door when I came in? And how could I be so careless that I didn’t hear him come in?

“Could you paint me anymore evil?” The dominating voice further spoke.

I shut my eyes and took calm breaths in. This wasn’t happening. Or it was, but I surely didn’t want it to. I already decided to put all these thoughts about this right at the back of my mind so I could ruminate over it tomorrow when my mind wasn’t in chaos.

“I apologize for whatever you might have heard on the phone conversation; which you weren’t even supposed to be listening to, sir.” I spoke slowly, knowing he had heard Adrian mention that he was the ‘wicked young master.’

“Oh, so that was how you portrayed me to your friend?”

He was speaking normally and not glaring. That should’ve been great if I wasn’t semi naked with my mama’s boss in the room.

I really wanted to not respect this man and outright kick him out. He was looking so comfortable right now, making it hard for me to not just hit him as I would have done if it had been Gonzalo.

“Please leave my room.” He took a step into the room and shut the door firmly but softly behind him. “What are you doi- sir?” I frowned, calling him rhetorically. Why was he moving closer?

He took another step again and then another one. He was still in his evening attire whereas I was almost naked. I turned around quickly and grabbed my silky bed cover with the Bikini bottom theme, wrapping it firmly around my torso while allowing it to cover my whole frame, chest to floor.

I got up so as not to be too unprepared, in case he tried to kiss me like he’d done earlier. I would put him where he belonged!

“Kara...”

The name had my senses coming alive as I subconsciously gave him all my attention. My resolve crumbled a little as waited for him to speak. This was just how he had called my name when he kissed me in the event earlier on. I shook my head.

“Yes?”

“Look at me.” I looked up slowly, willing my eyes to stay on him because they were involuntarily moving around to avoid eye contact.

“I only came here to tell you one thing.”

I couldn’t breathe as I stared at him with parted lips and held my breath. Those lips had caressed mine a while ago, licking and pleasuring me till I almost couldn’t stand properly. Two fingers traced my lower lip and I realized his eyes were zoned in on the spot between my nose and chin. My lips, of course. I took a gulp.

“You won’t date any man from now on. Any male in school at all, okay?”

I frowned in confusion at him. He was my boss but he had no right to tell me who I would date and who I couldn’t date. What was even his problem if I dated a man or not?

“Meaning?” I asked, masking my expression.

“No man. You can’t date any man.”

“I understand that you’re my mom’s boss but you have no right to tell me who I should date and who I shouldn’t, so that’s a no for you sir. And if that’s all you came up here to say, kindly take your leave.” I replied defiantly.

“Really?” I couldn’t even comprehend this whole conversation.

I nodded. “I will go out with whoever I feel like, whether you’re comfortable with it or not. You’re my boss but this is my personal business.” I shrugged.

“Do you know what you ask of me, Kara mia?” He was calling me that again, now with furrowed brows.

Kara mia again. His Kara. “Yes Sir. I do know what I-”

“Call me Stephano.”

He moved even closer so our breaths were now almost mingling and in reflex, I moved back a bit. He moved closer. “I can’t do that sir, and if that’s all you hav-”

“This is a request from me, Kara and I have my reason for requesting that. Understand me.” Curiosity piqued at my insides as I pondered over his words.

“Uh...okay Sir.” I found myself stuttering. I wanted him out of my room either ways and if calling him Stephano would make him leave, then I would.

“No more Sirs and also, no more dating college boys Kara, please. Not one should touch you or even wish to have any memorable moments.” He told me simply.

“But why did you say that, sir?” I frowned when I saw how serious he was. Was this for my own personal safety or was there something he wasn’t telling me? I scoffed, realizing my assumption was obviously a dumb one. How would dating someone in school prove dangerous for me when I hadn’t even told him about anyone I wanted to date?

We stared at each other for some seconds. The room was hot, stuffy unlike a while ago when I wanted to do nothing but curve myself into a ball under my covers and sleep the night away.

“Because Kara mia, I am a possessive man and I don’t share whatever or whoever is mine with anyone else.”

..............
A/n: Hi. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and share with your loved ones.

Don't forget who you are. Also, where you're going...you shouldn't allow distractions.

Your girl,
Hephzibah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 385 27
Astoria Clark, the CEO of the Clark companies was a girl who hated luxuries and wanted a simple life but to maintain her image she had to look elegan...
38.7M 1.2M 48
Caroline Marshall, a sweet, innocent and cute girl, who hates rich guys since her father threw her mother away to marry another woman for money. Li...
2.2M 61.2K 54
➤ STARTED: MARCH 14, 2020 ➤ ENDED: DECEMBER 12, 2020 𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎: 𝘍𝘈𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙-𝘋𝘈𝘜𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘙 #1 🥇 . . . Ellie Locks has bee...
736K 22.7K 63
BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT MATURE SCENES) Kiara Cambridge is a norm...