The Love Game With Greyson Ch...

By redblueblur

My name is Charlotte Holmes, and I'm playing with Greyson Michael Chance. What do you think happens to us at... More

The Love Game With Greyson Chance
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 11

1.4K 17 8
By redblueblur

~*~ Chapter 11 ~*~

"Thank you so much for the dinner Mr. And Mrs. Holmes, it was a pleasure." Greyson hugged my mom, dad and Victoria. We were all in the valet section waiting for our cars to arrive.

"awwh, it's no problem Greyson. It was great meeting your family. We should bring our youngest to the IonCorp office tomorrow." Dad replied, patting Greyson on the back.

"Youngest? I thought Charlotte was your youngest?" Greyson chuckled confusingly.

"Oh no, we have a five year old son. Charlotte is our youngest daughter."

Greyson raised his eyebrows at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, babe, his name is Bryan. Naughty as ever."

"Naughty? Who said naughty? We need another member in our gang, since Greyson bailed out." Tanner jumped in front with a crazy lopsided grin on his face.

"Hey! I did not bail!" Greyson argued

"No Tanner, Bryan doesn't need a bad boy teacher. And you've already got two apprentices beside you." I scoffed.

"Let's see 'bout dat." Collin said.

"yeh, let's see 'bout dat." Tanner and Colton said at the same time.

"Oh man, first you three, then One Direction. Bryan will be spoiled will bad influences."

"Oh yeh!" The three started jumping like maniacs. That just doesn't look right when they're in their tuxes.

"Mr. Chance and Ms. Holmes, your car is here." the door man said.

"Thank you," Greyson said and took my waist leading me to the car.

"Bye! See you guys tomorrow!" I waved at them goodbye so did Grey.

"Bye!"

The ride home wasn't quite long, I was now unlocking the door of our flat.  While at that, Greyson decided to kiss my shoulder, I just giggled at the tickle-ish touch of his lips, hihi, tingly! I managed to swing the door open and escape from his grip. I stumbled in the house and found five tall adolescent boys aligned with crossed arms in front of me. Their faces seemed to be disappointed and angry.

"Boys?" I said softly almost a whisper, "What are you still doing here?"

"Charlotte Elizabeth Holmes," Louis started.

"Do you know what time it is?" Harry tapped his watch showing the time.

"Where have you been?" Liam asked sternly.

"We have been worried sick!" Zayn flung his arms in the air.

Niall couldn't manage to nag me so he just burst into laughter and hugged me tight. "Oh c'mon, you know I can't get mad at you squirtle! I missed you too much!" The Irish lad ruffled my hair and pulled me close.

“Oh, c’mon. You know I love you baby girl!” Louis spun me around.

“Oh look at this! You’ve grown taller! Haven’t you?” Harry stood beside me and hugged me tight with the sloppiest kiss on the cheek.

“She has grown taller and more beautiful! I bet all the boys pass out when you walk by.” Liam hugged me and kissed my forehead.

“Of course not Daddy D!” I said whilst slapping his arm.

“Oi, don’t forget me!” Zayn said flinging his arms and approaching me with a tight warm welcome.

“Liam’s right, you’ve gotten beautiful, I’m starting to get jealous. And even more jealous with the amount of hair products you have in your bathroom.”

“I’ll give you some, don’t worry bro.” I reassured patting his shoulder.

“Yeah, she is more beautiful now.” Greyson spoke out of the blue, now all eyes were affixed on him. But his were direct on mine. ♥

“You,” Louis started sternly; he approached Greyson frightening the boy. Oh Louis, “are the luck young man, eh?” Greyson sighed in relief.

“I guess I am.” Greyson beamed.

’guess’? You don’t guess on Charlotte’s beauty!” Zayn argued. “You know Charlotte is beautiful!” Harry exclaimed over dramatically.

“Of course I know Charlotte’s beautiful, I mean that’s the reason why I chose her right? But not just that, she’s got the personality of an angel from above, a heart of a feather; her eyes glistening like every star in the sky, her smile so bright and beautiful that it’s no match to the beams of the sun.” His words always stung, his tone always makes my heart flutter like a butterfly in the meadow enjoying all the pollen it could feed. His look was always so sincere, that I would just melt in his arms. “And that’s why I love her, and only her.”

“Eep! I love you!” I jumped his arms and kissed him, “How did I deserve to have you in my life?”

“God, blessed us for each other.” He smiled.

“Never let me go.”

“I love you too much for that to happen, babe.”

“Well, uhm, we haven’t even gotten in the middle of the ‘Over protective brothers’ test yet.” Niall sheepishly said and scratched the back of his head.

“I guess you marked out all the boxes of that book.” Liam said impressively.

“Yeah,” Harry began, “How’d you get those words?” he whispered to Greyson.

“It just came from the way I look at this girl beside me.” Greyson grinned at me, I swear I just melted.

“Uh, Greyson?” Louis asked

“Yep?”

“Do you need an extra five dashing men your wedding? ‘Cause if you do, we’re here.” Zayn pointed at their selves.

“I don’t think that’ll be coming any time soon. We’re both still waiting for the right time. Aren’t we, babe?”

“Yeah,” I simply said whilst beaming at the European boys.

“Well, if the time’s come. Give us a call, eh? We’ll love to be at our little girl’s wedding.” Louis gave one last hug.

“Well, look at the time! We’ve better get going then.” Liam said.

“We’ll see you both tomorrow at the building.” Niall jumpily said.

“And what do you think you five are going to do in our office?” I cocked my hip on the side whilst resting a hand on it.

“Well –“ Zayn trailed off.

“Knowing that you have a recording studio right beside you arcade floor above you office, we’ve decided to continue working while we’re here.”

I confusingly narrowed my brows and shared a look at Greyson.

“Really? And where did you hear that boys?” I retorted.

“Erm,” Greyson loosened his collar nervously.

“Woah ooh, seems like your little honey-lovey isn’t telling you anything.” Louis teased.

I ignored his statement and asked Greyson, “What did you do now?”

“Well,” he started with a nervous chuckle, “You see, I asked Matt if he could add recording rooms in all our offices sooo… yeah.” He rubbed the back of his neck nervously waiting for my reply.

“If you told me, then I could have just finished half of my album by now! But then you decided to close your mouth. Ugrh!” I flung my arms in frustration.

“I’m sorry, babe.” Greyson whispered in disappointment. He looked at the ground and frowned.

“Well, we really need to get going you two. It’s getting late.” Liam said.

“Yeah,” Greyson was still disappointed.

“Bye,” I plainly said and stomped up to the room.

“She’s mad, I know it.” Greyson whimpered once again but I could hear it from up stairs.

“She’s not. Greyson, nothing that low could make her hate you so much. I promise.” Zany reassured to Greyson. I could feel his resting a hand on Greyson’s shoulder as he always does to comfort a person.

 “I hope your right,” Greyson sighed. “Well, good night then. I’ll see folks tomorrow.”

“Right. Nighty-night!” Harry yeld.

I could hear their faint voices from the en-suite, I felt quite guilty now. I removed my make-up and took a quick hot shower. After that I dress in my night gown and sat on the dresser by our bed. I saw Greyson enter with his un-knot tie and droopy eyes, he saw me brushing my hair then he avoided eye contact and entered the bathroom. I knew Greyson was fast in the shower so I hopped on to bed and flung the blanket on me.

I grabbed my reading glasses by the lamp shade (Did I mention I wore glasses? I guess not, well now you know.) and looked through my emails in my iPhone. Greyson entered in the room with his casual plain white shirt and a pair of blue boxers. Hihi, why is he so hot? But that’s not the reason why I chose him, did I? He’s kind, caring, helping, outstanding, smart, whatever it is name it! It’ll always be him and no one else.

He got in bed and placed the blanked on, he faced the other side of the bed. He seems to think I’m still mad at him for that that little argument, I guess I’m just on PMS that’s why. But I could never stay mad at this boy. I removed my glasses and put my phone down. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist, I know he’s still awake ‘cause for a kind guys like him I know he would be up all night thinking about how he would say sorry to me.

I kissed his neck and whispered on his ear, “Babe, I’m not mad at you.”

He turned around to face me with a worried frown. Awh, why is her so freaking adorable! “Really?”

“Yeah, I guess I was just PMSing that’s all.” I said softly.

He gave me confusing look, “What’s ‘PMS’?”

“Uhm…” Now how on the freaking Earth will I be able to explain this to a guy? Uh, Charlotte, just be honest okay? Okay. “Uh, it means Pre-Menstrual Syndrome.” I said quite awkwardly. What? It’s a girl thing!

“Ouhh… Okay.” He was probably thinking, ‘I shouldn’t have asked that.’

“Well at least I’ve forgiven you. I would never stay mad at you forever for something so low. You know that,” I said sincerely while placing a hand on his face and pushing his hair aside. “And you also know that I truly do love you. Always remember that,”

“And this is why I love you back.” He was brushing my hair with his and pulling me by the neck to land my lips on his.

This is another reason why I love him; his kisses are sweet and soft. It was nothing compared to a marshmallow. The movement of his lips always danced with mine in prefect synch. Oh dang it, he was just irresistible.

I wrapped my legs around his torso as he pulled me even closer to deepen the kiss. He lifted my waist allowing me sit of his belly. I belly wasn’t floppy and soft, it was hard and toned. His hand wrapped around my waist tighter and I moaned. I reached under his shirt and felt his toned abs; darn he’s been working out.

“How dare you work out behind my back,” I said ‘seductively’ (well not really) in gritted teeth whilst brushing my lips on his.

“Well, I believe that a hot girl needs a hot guy.”

“You don’t need to be hot to have me. But hey, this is an additional to my package. Yehay!” I happily said and pecked his lips.

I silently and slumped back to my place and nuzzled my face on his neck while we both cuddled together to sleep. The night’s been peaceful.

“I love you, Charlotte. Good night.” He said kissing my forehead.

I walked up to our office and grabbed the files and coffee resting on my table. Then I plopped on my chair and spun to face Makati’s view while staking short sips of my Vanilla Latté. Hmm, the files on my desk have grown taller, seems like I got a lot of work to do today, eh? I looked over to Greyson sighing at the sight at the numerous amounts of files on his desk. It seems like someone’s going to be stressed todaaay. He clutched his coffee on his left hand and started to read and sign proposals and contracts on his right. I began to do the same.

“Knonk knock,” Greyson and I lifted our heads the same time to face the person standing on our door way.

“Mom, dad,” I stood and gave them a hug and kiss so did Greyson. “Where’s Victoria?”

“Oh, she-“

“Bryan! Come back here!” I heard my older sister yell from the distance.

“CHARLOTTIIIEEE!” My baby brother ran to my direction, I knelt and spread my arms. He jumped on me.

“Oh look at you! You’ve grown quite some weight, eh?” I said carrying the 5 year old boy.

“Yes I have! I’ve grown taller too!” Bryan exclaimed.

“Yes, taller and naughtier too,” Victoria panted. 

“Woah oohh, Tsk tsk tsk tsk.” I nagged

“Now who’s he?” Bryan said pointing finger at Greyson.

“Ay! It’s not good to point fingers at people, Bryan!” I nagged once again. “That’s Greyson, my boyfriend.”

Bryan gasped, “BOYFRIEND? If he breaks your heart I’ll punch him ‘til he sees to daylight the next day!” He punched a fist against his palm and talked swaggerly like a black boy.

I chuckled, “Don’t worry squirt, I won’t. I love your sister too much for that to happen.”

“Let’s see ‘bout dat.” Bryan pushed his collar up.

Greyson chuckled.

“Well, there you go! I’ll leave these two here. Your mom and I need to go to work, okay?” My dad said. Kissing my hair and embracing me for a hug.

“Sure, dad.”

“Right I’ll pick them up after dinner okay? Bye you four!”

“Bye!” We all said in unison.

Then they left.

“Just stay here for a while, Charlotte and I will finish one folder and we’ll bring you upstairs.” Greyson said.

“Sure,” Victoria shrugged.

I sat on my chair and began to sign again.

Eh, them again? My first folder was about the fashion industries asking for our full partnership such as, Victoria Secret, Louis Vuitton, Gap, TopShop, Bench Ph., UniQlo Taiwan, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, Van Heussen, and etc. Ergh.

While at that, I heard a bunch on boys ranting from the living room of our floor. Oh no.

“Harreh! Don’t steal my glasses, it’s not yours!” I heard Louis exclaim.

“I didn’t steal them; I asked your permission last night.” Harry retorted.

“Boys! Keep it down!” Liam said in hushed tones.

“I hungry,” The Irish lad said.

“Well, we’ll get food later. And you already ate your breakfast Niall.” Liam nagged.

“It’s too early; I didn’t even get to fix my hair.” Zayn said. By then I found them walking in our office.

“Good morning, Charlotte and Greyson!” The boys said in unison.

“Morning!” Greyson and I quickly raised our heads and greeted them.

“Boys meet my brother and sister, Bryan and Victoria.” I pointed at them without leaving my eyes off the papers I was holding.

“Hey nice to meet you guys!” The boys said shaking their hands.

“Oh and my sister’s a big fan you of you lads.”

“Is that so?” Louis smirked.

“Yeah,” I simply said.

“Well then it’s an extra pleasure to meet you, then.” Zayn said. Victoria giggled.

“eh,” I rolled my eyes, Vic as always like Zayn.

“So you’re the little one, eh?” Louis knelt beside Bryan who was playing with his PSP silently sitting on the couch.

Bryan turned off his PSP and faced Louis, “Of course I am. It’s a pleasure to meet you Mr. Tomlinson.” Bryan imitated a fluent British accent and stuck a hand out for Louis to shake.

The rest of the boys chuckled in surprise. “You’re very good in that accent, Bryan. You’d fit right in with us.” Harry beamed at the little one.

“Right,” Greyson clasped his hands together and stood. “Let’s go upstairs then.”

“Cool!” All the boys jumped happily including Bryan and my sister.

“Righty-o!”

Greyson and I grabbed our security cards and headed for the elevator. I pressed the 20th floor then Greyson and I both scanned our security cards. You couldn’t go through levels 18-22 without a security pass.

Ding!

The doors spread open to view a child’s casino above. The place was full of blinking lights; this was probably the most shocking this I’ve ever seen in my whole entire life.

There was a mini roller coaster, Ferris wheel, octopus, tilt-a-whirl, flying swings and bumper cars that all fill up to the three floors. There were several other games there. I don’t even know why Matt put this here. We walked around and found a small part of the building were aligned rooms, each were labeled ‘Recording Room no. …

*Comment ‘GreyLotte’ below if you’ve read this chapter already.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: HANGCLIFFER! Yes… I know. This is incredibly, incredibly, boorring. Well sorry I could post immediately last night as promised. :S but I did this night. My mom seriously cut me off ‘cause of my shaking grades (I hope you know what I mean). I’ll be really really busy most of the time because of my club and academics. J If you have any other ideas for the next chapter message me. J I’ll try to check it every now and then. And try to ask @Styles_ForeverYoung about any questions too, ‘cause she’s beside me 24/7. J))

Questions? Violent reactions? Specifications? None? If any… Messsage me, or comment. J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 707 27
What if the rebels didn't attack? What if Maxon chose Kriss? Will he marry Kriss? And will America get her happily ever after? Find out here in Maxon...
85.7K 1K 35
All of us want someone we cannot have. And that hurts. As time passes by, sometimes we got them. And we must treasure them. Why? Cause it hurts even...
65.6K 1.3K 29
YN is Greyson's personal assistant and of course, Greyson's so hot, so that she'll fall for him. But, they can't just be together like that. Staci, t...
21.9K 487 31
I laughed. "Did you just ate a dictionary? Or did you googled all those lines?" He laughed as well. "Well, I guess I just want to be your Augustus...