Demon // [Harry Styles AU]

By MediumMix

'Dear Diary, yesterday I spoke with the demon. Today I fell in love with him. Tomorrow he will kill me' A tw... More

Description
01 // Her
02 // 5:12
03 // Woman
04 // Moments
05 // Blurred
06 // Changes
07 // Christmas?
08 // Answers
09 // Paralyzed
10 // Toxic
11 // Hide
12 // Diary
13 // Lovely
14 // Psychotic
15,5 // Uncertainty
16 // Helpless
17 // Diversity
18 // Sorrow
19 // Rain
20 // Eventually
21 // Gloom
22 // Before
23 // Pizzo
24 // Damaged
25 // Death
25,5 // Riot
26 // Red
Help?!

15 // Conscience

7.5K 338 169
By MediumMix

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

A/N: First things first, I'm back! WOOHOO!

Thank you so much for sticking with me, I love you all so so much.

Enjoy chapter 15!! (:

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Unknown

Tick, Tock. Tick, Tock.
Even in a place between worlds the clock keeps ticking. Reminding me that seconds, minutes, hours are passing by. I can't see the clock, I don't know the time. But I can hear it ticking.
Tick, Tock. Tick, Tock.
It's been going on for ages. It haunts me in every way possible.
Tick, Tock. Tick, Tock.
It never stops, not even when I sleep. If I even sleep. I don't remember.
Tick, tock. Tick, Tock.
Please make it stop.
Tick, Tock. Tick, Tock.
Make it stop.
Tick, Tock. Tick, Tock.
Please..

▪️▪️▪️

Zayn

I miss her, a lot. It's been two years, and I haven't dated anyone since her. I don't want too, I can't. I'm not sure how I'm able to live with Harry, to be close to Harry. Sometimes even see him as a friend, when I know he will take innocent girls away from their boyfriends just like she got taken away from me by the same reason. I don't know how I'm capable of living with the fact that Haven, my best friend, will be taken away from me also. Not that I have a choice. But at least this time I can say goodbye, which I never had the chance to do with Alice.

Alice.

Even her name hurts to think about. And I miss Liam. I never thought about missing him, his friendship. I didn't think I could ever think of him as a friend again, as a human being. Because he isn't, he never was. And now he's supposed to be? I don't buy it. He killed three people, without remorse.

I remember when I first met him, when he was still an angel. Coming down with Harry because he was too scared to go the earth alone. Harry told me about him, how he was back then. And how he thought that when Liam was turned into a demon, he would be one of those demons who can't kill without a contions. But he wasn't, it took him only a year to end three lives. Now he doesn't even remember. He doesn't remember being an angel, he doesn't remember being a demon. He doesn't remember killing three girls, he doesn't remember he killed my girl.

▪️▪️▪️

Him

I snapped out of it. Suddenly. I was in my car, alone. Liam was smashing his fist against my window angrily. Why? ''Fucking scumbag, get out of the car!'' What had I done now? I looked the other way and saw I was in front of his house. ''What the hell is wrong with you, stalking an innocent girl? You're fucking disgusting!'' Stalking? Is he talking about Haven? Only then I realized he didn't even know who I was. Luckily. If he knew who I was, things would probably only get worse. I had been stalking her. Not that I remember, but I had. I couldn't stay, I couldn't face him. Or her. So I drove off, leaving him standing there shouting after me. I couldn't hear what he said, but I knew it wasn't good.

When I got home I found Zayn on the couch, a beer bottle in his hand. Five more standing empty on the table in front of him. He didn't react to me coming in, he just blankly stared ahead. ''Zayn?'' I didn't get an answer.

He has done this before, several times actually. The first year that I lived with him he got drunk everyday. I thought he just liked it at first, but than one day he started talking while he was drunk. He ended up crying, telling me his story. If I was able to cry, I probably would have too. I knew how he felt. He told me about Alice, about how much he loved her. About Liam. I didn't know it was Zayn's girlfriend that Liam took. It took me months to get him to stop drinking. I don't know why I did, I wish I could just get drunk and forget it all. But I can't, and in a way it's better that way. He hasn't gotten drunk for that reason in 8 months now. But when I found him like that, I knew it was because of Alice.

I sat down besides him, he still hadn't moved. ''Are you okay?'' I asked, trying to get him to talk.
''Are you?'' A small smile creeped on his lips. 'You said that you knew how I felt. But..' He looked down at his bottle before he continued. ''I lost the one I loved, you killed the person you loved. How does that feel? How can you live with knowing you killed your girlfriend?''

I shut my eyes, balded my fists. I knew that he wouldn't say things like that if he wasn't drunk. He was hurt. Don't get mad, Harry. He's just hurt.

''I can't.'' I answered truthfully.

''I saw him today, Liam. He was with Haven, trying to protect her from you.'' He chuckled. ''He's so naive.'' He took a sip from his drink, while I tried to control the aching pain in my eyes. After I slowly felt it fade away, I grabbed one of the still new beer bottles. Even though I couldn't get drunk, I still liked beer.

We sat there for what felt like hours, just in silence. I was thinking about Bo, of what our lives could have been like if all of this hadn't had happened. We would have been married. We would have went on an amazing honeymoon. Maybe we'd even have a child. She loved children, she wanted lots. We'd have our own house, we'd fight about who get's to watch their show on Friday night. So we would end up not watching either. I would wake up in the morning to her beautiful face, her soft breath hitting my skin. I would cook for her, or even teach her how to cook. She always wanted to learn. I promised her we would go to the beach every Saturday to watch the sunrise. We would make love, all the time. I would love her so much. I would hold her everyday, show her off to everyone. We would laugh and cry together. I'd take her to fancy restaurants, and we both wouldn't know what to order because we don't do fancy dinners. So we'd order something small and than after go get ice creams in our fancy clothes and walk around town. I would give her my jacket when it gets cold, and hold her close until we got home. And even then I wouldn't let her go. I miss her so much, I just want to hold her one more time. Tell her I love her just once more.

Suddenly Zayn started to cry, so I pulled him against me and we just sat there again. My eyes black and burning because tears wouldn't come out. His tears strolling down his cheeks, asking me why she had to die over and over again. I wish I had the answer.

▪️▪️▪️

Her

I woke up with the sun shining bright in my eyes, alone in a comfortable bed. I turned around, but Liam's body was nowhere to be found. He insisted on letting me sleep on his bed tonight, with him sleeping on the ground. But I had refused, we're adults, we can share a bed without it being weird. He had opened the curtains when he had woken up, because he knows I that's how I like to wake up. It was 10AM, so Liam had probably already been awake for a while. He always wakes up early, I don't know how he does it.

I stepped out of bed, stretching out and quietly walking into downstairs. Liam was sat in the backyard, with a waterbottle and a book next to him. And a banana in his hand.

''Goodmorning.'' I spoke, startling him. ''Hi, you're up early.'' I sat down next to him, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl standing on the table. ''It's 10AM, Li.''

''But you went to sleep really late last night, so I expected you to sleep longer.'' He said, finishing his banana. I shrugged, ''I wasn't that tired, plus I need to work in an hour.'' He nodded,

''I'll go with you.'' He said, making me raise my eyebrows. ''I don't need a bodyguard.''

''I know, I'll just come and... Read.'' This made me chuckle,

''You don't read Liam, it took je two months to read three pages and I'm pretty sure you cried halfway the second one.''
''I didn't cry, it was my allergy.''
''Mhm..'' We ended up both laughing.

▪️▪️▪️

It was two 2PM now, and I had been in the bookstore for a while now. Liam ended up coming with me. He helped me put away some books, but quickly got bored and went upstairs to play games on his phone. But everytime a customer came inside, I saw his head peeking around the corner, downstairs to see who had come in. Until they left again. I liked how protective it was, but it made me feel a little weak, which isn't a nice feeling.

''Liam! Help!'' That was all it took for him to come racing down the stars within seconds. 'What happened?' He asked, looking around.

''I'm hungry, you should go get me food.'' I said, sitting down at on the counter. He just frowned. ''What? If you want to be my bodyguard, I want to be whiny.''

He chuckled. ''I agree, but as your bodyguard I can't leave you alone.''
''But then I'm going to starve and die.''
''Good point, I'll just run to the shop and get us some food. You have my number if sometimes goes wrong.'' He spoke, already walking to the door.

''Everything will be fine, go.'' He nodded and left.

▪️▪️▪️

It had been ten minutes ago that Liam had left, and I was just sorting out some more books when the bell above the door went off. ''Haven?'' A voice yelled, frustration clearly visible. ''Harry?'' I spoke, surprised. When he had found me I raised my eyebrows. He was panting, his hair was messy, and his face was red. ''What's wrong?'' I asked, concerned.
''It's Gigi, she's in the hospital''

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm going to be updating loads this summer. Keep an eye out!

And btw, please leave comments and vote!:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.9K 83
Louis and Harry. Enemies. Friends. We all know how this one ends. ;) Warnings include: smut, cussing, fighting, self harm
888 22 13
Vanessa is in a nightmare with One Direction. When she on the verge of death, Niall has no choice but to turn her. Harry is trouble. What happens whe...
28 7 5
Louis is a human-demon hybrid with piercings, tattoos-a lot of blood on his hands. he's out to avenge his long dead lover. Then there's Harry- an inn...
2.8K 72 15
Louis has never had it easy since the day he was born. He was constantly bullied and his family all died in a terrible accident. Louis thought there...