Home // Kylo Ren x Reader (Co...

By omfgijusswannaread

Book I - The First Order has risen from the ashes of The Empire and with it a new ruler.. Supreme leader Snok... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Your Everyday Uniform
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Two Chapters Tomorrow!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
To anyone waiting for an update
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- Finale
Sequel
Sequel is up!

Chapter 15

9.7K 313 240
By omfgijusswannaread

Once again you were heading for the training room only this time in your training attire. You were even more excited than usual for today because your muscles were aching to be put into action. It's felt like it's been such a long time since you've been out on a mission or trained your body.

You press the door to open the door to the room and as usual Kylo was already there but in his normal uniform.. mask and all. He had his lightsaber on in his hand, swinging it around.

"You're not actually going to be training with all that on are you?" You asked.

Kylo looks up to you and turns off his lightsaber. "I never received training attire.. this is how I would train with Snoke."

"Well unlike Snoke I care wether you pass out from a heat stroke, so we're going to need to figure something out."

He lets out a mechanical sigh and puts his hilt on the silver bench next to him. He reaches up to his mask and unlatches it with a low hiss coming from it. One by one he starts taking a piece of clothing off.

Your eyes widen. "Kylo what are you doing?"

"Relax (y/n). I have a tank underneath.. I'll just wear that." He said, speaking over his shoulder.

Soon enough all he had on was his black tank and his holsters that held his pants up.

Even though you have seen him shirtless before you still couldn't help but gaze at his muscular arms.

He turns around from the bench with his lightsaber in hand to face you, making you quickly look away. He clears his throat, causing your head to snap back to him.

"Oh you're ready?" You asked, trying to seem unaware.

"I'm ready when you are Commander." Kylo teased.

"Very well. Like I've said before.. this isn't Jedi training anymore. When you fight you're going to draw your power from your emotions.. your hate, your anger, your pain. All of it." You said as you unclipped your saber from your belt.

"Don't hold back." He said.

"No don't worry about that. I need you to be ready when you go out there so holding back would just be hurting you." You turned on your lightsaber in your hand, the red plasma rises from your hilt. 

"Alright but don't kill me either." He jokingly said.

"Don't give me the chance then." You smirked at him.

Kylo turns on his lightsaber, its crackling sound filling your ears. You begin to slowly walk closer to him, twirling your lightsaber in your hold. As soon as you were close enough you instantly raised it above you and slammed it down. Kylo quickly blocks it and pushes you back. You remove your saber and slam it down once more with Kylo only blocking it again. He wasn't that bad.

But when Kylo would attack he did so with speed and precision, focusing on his footwork as well. It was easy to predict his moves and deflect his hits. He wasn't listening and you were starting to get frustrated.

"You're still fighting like a Jedi!" You hissed as you swung your lightsaber vertically, Kylo stumbles back to avoid the hit.

"Rely on your emotions! Give in to the sensations that you feel in the heat of battle!" You said, gritting your teeth together.

Kylo begins to channel his aggression and frustrations. He runs towards you and quickly slams his lightsaber down, catching you by surprise. You barely block it and the impact from the hit causes you to lose the grip of your saber.

You raise your hand up to Kylo and push him away with the force before he could attack you again. His body hits the metal wall behind him, causing a groan of pain to emerge from him.

You move your hand towards your lightsaber laying on the floor and will it back into your grip, igniting it once more.

"Don't forget to use all the assets available to you, Ren. The dark side of the force gives us strength and that strength must be used. Hate makes us powerful." You declared.

Kylo uses the pain he was feeling in his back to fuel his anger even more. He gets up with a growl emerging from his throat and lights up his saber. He walks back up to you and you two begin to slowly move around in a circle, not ripping your eyes away from each other.

"That's it... feel the hatred towards your enemy, the fury towards their actions. Feel the fear that they may win." You said. 

"Fear?" Kylo silently asked, still walking around in a circle with you.

"Yes. It's foolish to cover this emotion behind pride. Fear of death.. fear of loss. They can be primal motivators.. they can fuel you just as much as hatred can." You responded. 

You stop in your steps and quickly attack once more. You and Kylo begin fighting again. The sounds of lightsabers constantly colliding against one another filled the room. After listening to your words, Kylo's attacks became stronger and quicker but you were still better.

After a while of fighting.. you and Kylo had sweat dripping down your faces and necks as both your chests' heaved, but neither of you gave up and continued to battle.

You finally get the better hand and kick Kylo's lightsaber out of his hand. Kylo swings his hand at you and uses the force to make your lightsaber fly out of your grip and land on the floor far away from you.

You let out a small laugh. "This is where the fun begins."

You pace up to Kylo and swing a fist at him. He ducks down, avoiding the hit but then you quickly bring your knee up and slam it on his chest. He groans in pain and rests his hand on the spot where he's a sure a bruise will appear.

"Son of a bantha, (y/n)!" He panted, hunching his back.

"You said not to hold back!" You insisted.

He straightens himself back up and lets out a deep breath. "You're right."

You try to rapidly blink away the feelings of guilt you had. You needed to be hard on him.. it was for his own good.

"Remember.. feel the force flowing through your veins. It lives in you, it's a part of you. Let it guide you and power you in your movements." You said.

Kylo gives you a single nod, signaling that he was ready. You both pace up to each other and begin your fight once again, swinging your arms and legs instead of your lightsabers'. This time the sounds of grunts and grumbles filled the room. Kylo was a damn good fighter and got a few good hits in but there was still a lot he needed to learn.

Once again you were able to get the better hand and tackle him to the floor. You straddle him and tightly press your knees against his arms so that he couldn't move them. You reach out to your lightsaber and quickly bring it back into your hand. You activate it and hold it horizontally across his neck.

"I told you not not to give me the chance." You breathed out as your shoulder blades were quickly rising up and down.

"And yet you still didn't kill me." Kylo panted out, smirking.

You playfully roll your eyes and turn off your lightsaber.

"No, I like you too much." You smiled down at him.

Kylo begins to hear his heartbeat in his ears and it wasn't because of the training.

"The feeling is mutual." He responded.

Kylo returns the smile and you both began to gaze into each other's eyes in a comfortable silence. You rip your eyes away from his to look down at his chest, still rapidly rising and falling.

You cleared your throat. "I'm still on top of you." You said, your cheeks getting red. "I'm sorry."

You quickly get off and stand back up on your feet.

Kylo softly laughs. "I didn't mind it."

He picks up the upper half of his body off the floor but continues to sit in the same spot.

"I'm sure.. and as much as I was enjoying our training I'm afraid that I must get ready to attend to my duties as commander." You said.

"I understand." He replied, standing back up.

You rest your hands on your hips. "For your first lesson in combat you weren't that bad. You put up a pretty good fight.. but there's still much you need to learn."

"And I can't wait for you to teach it to me." Kylo breathed out. 

Your eyelids droop down. "Yes.. well just until Snoke returns." You reminded him.

Kylo lets out a frustrated sigh. He too had forgotten that Snoke would be coming back to finish his training and he knew that it wasn't going to be enjoyable like it was with you.

"Yes but don't worry I was practicing on strengthening the walls around my mind all night." He tried to reassure you.

But that wasn't what was bringing down your mood since you already had faith in him to do it. You were thinking about how when Snoke would return, you most likely weren't going to see Kylo as much anymore. He would be guiding him from then on..and then he would have to face the same abuse you got from your own training with Snoke.

You solemnly look at Kylo. "I have no worries about that... I know you'll be able to do it. I must go now."

You didn't want to block him out but at the same time you didn't want him to feel your feelings of despair and worry so you decided it was best to just leave.

He nods his head and you turn around, swiftly walking out to go back to your quarters and prepare for the rest of your day ahead.

After a long while of staying in the training room by himself and cooling off, Kylo finally decides to put his uniform on so that he could go to his room to meditate on making his walls stronger. That's something he won't tell you that he's doing since he's afraid of how you might react. Meditation is a Jedi thing that dark force users didn't do but Kylo found it was the best and fastest way to accomplish what he was trying to do.

He puts on his mask with his black hood over it and then clips his lightsaber back onto his belt. As he was about to exit he hears a deep rumble and quickly after he feels the ship jolt making him stumble.. trying to keep his balance he holds onto the wall next to the door.

An alert begins to ring throughout the ship and Kylo quickly waves his hand over the door to open it and steps out to see stormtroopers and officers running up and down the halls. Immediately his mind snaps to you, making his gloved hands ball up into fists.

"(Y/n)." He nervously mumbled to himself.

                        ☓  ☓  ☓  ☓

                           A/N

Ahh! What's going to happen?! Also so sorry for this long chapter but I was just feeling really inspired and couldn't stop writing! Hope all you guys that are reading my book are enjoying it so far:)
P.s. Shoutout to everyone that's left comments and votes! Especially FennaB11  <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 869 23
The war raging on between the Resistance and the First Order only grows stronger. With their numbers depleting, the Resistance relies heavily on its...
4.5K 246 21
Rey, an abandoned nobody, fought side by side with the powerful Kylo Ren. She saw a future in him, a redemption of Ben Solo. She believed it, and a p...
10.3K 277 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
22.7K 990 38
TRIGGER WARNINGS - EVERYTHING !!!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO REAL-LIFE VIOLENCE AND HORRORS, PLEASE SKIP MY STORIES COMPLETELY INSTEAD OF REPORTING THE...