"Secrets" - Changbin FF (sk+i...

By __nana__112__

Kate is an ordinary high school student. She has great friends, a lovely brother and a guy she has a crush on... More

Important note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 15

350 22 4
By __nana__112__

Kate's POV

''Yes, she has. I'm her partner."

We turned around and saw Jisung.

Since when he can dance?

He came closer and wrapped his arm around Natalie's shoulder meanwhile Camille and I just looked at each other shocked. Natalie was so confused that she didn't know what to do. Seulgi's smirk disappeared as fast as it had appeared.

"But still you can't win. Felix was the best in his hometown. So be ready, Natalie," Seulgi said and walked away dragging Felix with her.

"You dance?" Natalie asked still in a state of surprise and I joined her. "Yeah you dance?" I added looking at my brother confused with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"You know...do you remember Minho? He used to be with me in the same class but he moved out like two years ago. He was a dancer and he used to dance on the streets. I mean he took part in dance battles and he always told us to come. He also taught me some moves. So yeah I know the basics of hip hop. Beside I'm a quick learner and you said Natalie is a good teacher so-" Jisung was explaining but Natalie cut him off.

"God! Thank you Jisung!" she shouted almost crying from happiness and hugged him. He just chuckled and hugged her back gently. I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

Cute.

"Everything for my lil sister," Jisung added and my smile automatically dropped just like Natalie's.

Not cute. Why do you always have to ruin the moment Jisung?! Jizas...

"Yeah thanks," Natalie said a bit disappointed by the 'familyzone' however she tried to smile once again.

Suddenly the bell rang and we went to our classes.

Natalie's POV (after school)

I came to dance studio and played the music. I decided to warm up before Jisung come. We agreed that it would be better to start training as fast as possible.

After a few minutes Jisung finally came and we started. I showed him the first part of the choreography. I could have asked my choreographer for help with the dance but I wanted to make something on my own so I would be even more satisfied when I would won. I was used to make something on my own but it was always a solo, just for me to be honest. I had never seen myself in a duet however I didn't have any other choice. Because of Seulgi and her stupid ambitions I had to change the dance to a duet. Jisung told me few of his ideas and I gladly used them. I played the music and we started dancing.

I have to admit that you're better than I've expected, Jisung.

After over an hour of intensive workout we were exhausted but I could boldly said that we did a good job.

I was happy that he was my partner. I could spend more time with him at least. Maybe Seulgi's sick ambitions weren't that bad in the end. Even if he was doing that because he saw me as a sister.

Yeah...hurts a bit. Sometimes I really feel like I have a chance with you Jisung but then you always pop out with this sisterzone. Why Jisung? I guess you just love to give me false signs...

Jisung decided to walk me home and I didn't refuse his offer. I couldn't even if I wanted to. We were talking about our choreography. I was telling him what could we correct and he was only prising me for my ideas. What made me wonder if he even understood what I was talking about.

Finally we made it to my house. I thanked him and turned around but I stumbled over my legs. I was ready to hit the ground but Jisung caught me before my body could fall on the hard pavement.

Jisung's POV

I was holding Natalie preventing her from falling down. Our faces were inches away. I looked at her eyes and then at her lips. They were so soft and they made me feel very strange things. A desire to kiss them was so strong but couldn't do that. I quickly recovered from my trance and helped her stand properly.

"Are you alright?" I asked her a bit worried and she just looked away.

"Jisung...do you really see me only as a sister?" she asked boldly out of nowhere finally looking at me and I didn't know what to say. I was so taken aback that I even forgot how to speak. My mind was blank but I opened my mouth however nothing came out. "Yeah...forget it. Goodnight," she said before I could even react in any way and walked away. I felt something in my heart while she was walking away. I didn't know what it was. Pain? Pity? Loneliness?

Do I really see her only as a sister?

Kate's POV (the next day)

Wow Tuesday! Only four days and weekend.

I was sitting in my Math class with Natalie. Every time the teacher looked in our direction she said 'pervert' making me laugh silently.

She'll never get bored.

The lesson ended and I made my way to another class with Natalie and Camille but I was stopped by Mr. Jack.

"Kate, Camille! Are you going to come today after lessons?"

Yeah our 'extra classes' I forgot...

"Yes, I will," I said faking a smile pretending that I actually wanted to come although I didn't. Who would want to stay after classes to study Math? Exactly...no one.

"Oh, right...I forgot!" yelled Camille suddenly. "I'm sorry teacher, but I have to go to the doctor with my mom, so I can't attend today's lessons," she excused herself and I sent her a murderous glare.

Thanks Camille...

"Don't worry. I understand," he said with a smile looking at Camille softly and calmly.

How Natalie can hate such a nice teacher?

"So it looks like we'll have an individual lessons today, because the rest of the students are ill or, like Camille, have other plans," he added and I saw an opportunity not to go today.

"Do you want to stay only for me, teacher? We can canc-" I tried to somehow encourage him to go home but he was quick to cut me off.

"No, it's okay. It's my job after all," he said with a big smile on his face and I lost hope.

Damnnn...why can't we cancel it?

"Oh, okay. Thank you, teacher. Goodbye," I said and bowed lightly before going out with girls.

"Goodbye girls."

It was really nice of him. He must really like his job to stay only for one person after classes. He could go home and watch a movie instead. But still...I would also be happy if you could just go home and cancel today's classes, Mr. Jack...

"Are you going to come?" Natalie asked after we left the class.

"Of course I am. Stop overthinking, Natalie," I said and she just closed her mouth and didn't say anything but annoyance was written all over her face. I decided to change the subject.

"So Natalie how was your training yesterday. I mean with Jisung? Is he a good dancer?" I asked and her eyes widened.

"Yeah, yeah it was good," she answered quickly and looked down. Something must have happened and I was about to ask her what but Felix suddenly appeared.

"Hi girls! What's up?" he asked and we started the conversation.

-

Finally it was the end of the classes. Unfortunately, not for me. I had to stay for my 'extra Math'. I was grateful that the teacher stayed for me but I would rather go home and sleep.

It was like 4:30PM and there weren't many people left in school. Almost none. As in some kind of a horror movie.

I walked in to the class where Mr. Jack was waiting for me. I sat in the first desk and waited for him to start the lesson. He was staring at me for a while and then came closer to me. He sat on my desk and started to play with my hair with his fingers. I didn't like that at all. I felt at least uncomfortable and I wanted to get away from that classroom as fast as I could.

"I'm really glad that the rest couldn't come today." he said with a smirk that made me feel anxious and nervous. Something was off. My heart started beating faster and I was unable to move. Something bad was going to happen and my eyes started to get teary already.

Maybe Natalie was right?

Natalie's POV

I was walking home with Camille. I took out my phone because Camille had asked me to check when her bus would come.

"I'm so sorry for Kate. She has to stay at school at this hour. And study Math," Camille said suddenly and my thoughts travelled to Mr. Jack. I really didn't like this guy. Because of that I accidentally wrote his name on the Internet. It used to happen to me when I got distracted. When I wanted to do something but started to think of something different and then boom!

"Ugh look what I did because of you!" I yelled at her but then stopped in my tracks. "Camille...look," I said panicked and confused showing her the screen of my phone. There was and article.

L. Kim lost with M. Jack.

L. Kim is an eighteen years old student who sued her teacher M. Jack for sexual abuse and threatening. L. Kim was winning the case, she had a solid evidence and few witnesses but suddenly one of them changed her statement saying it was a set. It was a big shock for everyone. At the end the suspect was realised. But why did the witness change her mind all of a sudden? Why M. Jack was released just because of this statement? However it turned out that L. Kim hasn't been a good student. Her grades weren't good and there was a risk she wouldn't pass to the next class. It has been proved that this young teenager did it out of revenge. Therefore still a lot of people had some doubts, Mr. Jack is said to be innocent. 

"And?" she asked and I looked at her with wide eyes.

"And?! Kate is with him now!" I screamed flustered because of her stupidity.

"How do you know it's the same Jack? There are a lot of people with surname like that. Beside why would he be in out school now? He should be suspended, right?" Camille asked and I sighed deeply.

"No, he didn't have to be since he was proven innocent. Do you remember when he said that he moved here because of personals issues? And look can you see the foto of this man. He looks exactly like him and look he has a small scar under his eye...the same as Mr. Jack's," I said trying to prove my right and Camille finally understood.

"God! You're right!" she yelled putting her hand on her head. "However if he was proven innocent why are you worried?" she added.

"He might have been proven innocent however that doesn't mean he really was. It's easy to get away from something like that. Especially when the girl had a motive to get revenge. Probably witnesses were her close friends so their statements weren't string either," I answered. "But we need to hurry we don't have time!" I yelled and took her by a hand.

"Time for what?" she asked confused and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh lord...COME ON!" I yelled and rushed back to school. On my way I called Jisung knowing that he was still at school.

Jisung's POV

I was playing basketball with Changbin on the school yard. We used to stay there on Tuesdays to chill. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. I checked the ID and froze for a moment. Natalie? She didn't talk to me all day and to be honest I avoided her too, because I didn't know what I should have done. I wanted to reject the call at first but my body didn't listen.

"Natalie?"

"Jisung, listen! Don't ask about anything. Kate is in danger now. She's in class A21. HURRY!"

Not thinking much I rushed to the school with confused Changbin following behind. I ran into the class Natalie told me about and I just couldn't believe my eyes.

A/N Sorry for typos and mistakes, hope you like it ;}}} Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE ;))))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 349 17
❝ [8.3.18] dear channie.. ❞ βœ“ x reader [ fem ] βœ“ bang chan fanfic [ 𝐊-𝐏𝐎𝐏 ; STRAY KIDS ] βœ“ non-idol au βœ“ enjoy and thank you for reading! ‼️...
370K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
6.9K 304 9
The story of a toothbrush named Gary
520K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...