Blood Shades

By DeathxDemon

Leera wasn't one to be messed with. She's feisty, sarcastic, holds a short temper and has a 'take no prisoner... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Epilogue

Chapter 16

36.5K 863 95
By DeathxDemon

Chapter 16

Leera's POV

It was dead silent for a few seconds, before everyone except Blake, Kyle and the few men sitting close to Blake, started yelling in rage and displeasure.

What the hell?! What happened to discussing this like civilised people?

"Everyone calm down!" Blake roared, and everyone winced, and sat back down. Except me, I just walked further into the room.

"Who gave this girl the right to come in here and feed us bullshit?! Everyone knows that the remaining rogue packs have been killed" the guy who thought Jackson ran off to Russia, exclaimed. He had short, cropped greying hair, and light blue eyes, with a roundish face and sharp features.

"I'm sorry, but at least my facts are more believable than yours. Russia, huh! You've got a crazy imagination" I chuckled, his face turned a deep shade of red, and I heard a couple of chuckles that were smothered by coughs.

"Who do you think you are?" he hissed, a venomous look flashing in his eyes.

"A person with obvious common sense, unlike you" I raised my eyebrows, waiting for his comeback.

"You bitch!" he snarled, I felt Blake tense up beside me.

"Well, technically I am one-"

"Watch what you say to my mate, Sandon" Blake growled, I heard a few gasps from the men; looks like they didn't know who I was.

"Mate? She's your mate?!" no shit, do you think he would defend me if I wasn't his mate, or even lie about it? Blake growled at the tone in Sandon's voice.

"No offence Alpha, but she isn't what you call..." Sandon clucked his tongue, "Luna material, but there are other girls for the job-" He didn't get to finish that sentence, because Kyle picked him up by his shirt, and dragged him out of his chair.

"Do you realise what you're saying, mutt" Kyle snarled, of course I knew Sandon had to submit to the beta, so I was enjoying the show while it lasted. Sandon growled, but lowered his head by an inch, and scowled at me. When Sandon didn't reply to Kyle's comment, he got extra pissed.

"It's means; you're challenging the Alpha for his mate. You should know what happens after that" Kyle yelled in his face, and dropped Sandon, he managed to land on his feet, it seemed like that scowl was permanently stuck on his face. It was only then did I realise Blake was directly behind me, and shaking like he was being electrocuted. Sandon only further pissed both the leaders off by siting back in his chair, was he asking for a death sentence?!

"Sandon, rise!" Blake growled, using his full Alpha command. Everyone in the room visibly shook from the power in his voice, and most heads were lowered in submission. I heard Sandon whimper, and I smirked to myself.

Serves him right.

When Sandon stood up, his legs were shaking, but I'm pretty sure Blake didn't notice. Someone's in deep shit now...

"First you treat my mate as if she was a lowly servant, insult her, say she's unfit to become your Alpha Female and then you say I should have another female, who is not my mate become your Alpha Female. That is unacceptable, and you have not only disrespected your Luna, but me as well" Blake booms, an impassive expression on his face, I'm pretty sure mine was like that as well.

I give Blake a sidewards glance, and turn back towards the cowering man. I had never seen this side to Blake before; I wasn't exactly sure how I should react. Should I tell a joke to lighten the situation, remain serious like he is or start going all macho and yell at Sandon?

"As your Alpha, and pack leader, I am chagrined by your actions, and that is why you have been dismissed from the board for good. Thank you Clyde Sandon, but you are not allowed to enter this room again. You have been stripped from your title, and are now a regular pack member, you may leave" Blake spoke like he had done this a million times before, and didn't show any emotions whatsoever. Of course Sandon was not expecting to be fired from his position, and an angry look entered his eyes. Looking at me, Sandon exited the room as if to make me feel guilty. Yeah right.

When Sandon had shut the door behind him, or rather slammed, everyone let out a breath of relief. I looked around confused.

"What... Am I missing something here?" Blake chuckled at my confusion, before a serious look took over his face again.

"How did you get out?" Blake demanded, I could tell a slightly pissed off wolf was trying to break through.

"Easy. Climbed around the wall of this place, you friend there, Kyle, wasn't hallucinating" I shrugged, and watched as Kyle did a fist-pump in the air, and let out a laugh.

"Told you so!" he shouted, but another man cleared his throat and walked up to me and grasped my shoulders, before a huge grin formed on his mouth.

What the fu-

"Thank you!" he cried, before dropping to his knees in front of me. What the hell was wrong with these people? They were serious one minute, and the next laughing and joking. I turned my head towards Blake, and gestured to the man sitting at my feet. Blake cleared his throat, a smile dancing on his lips.

"Uhh, Jonathon, you might want to get up..." Blake trailed off. The man coughed awkwardly and got up.

"Jonathon Granger" he stuck his hand out, shaking it wildly in his, "I am forever in your debt" I looked at him weirdly, was he for real?

"Yeah, that son of a bitch Sandon, we all hate him. Glad he got kicked off, we couldn't find a valid reason to kick him off before because it wasn't enough. Thank you!" he cried, whoa, was this guy high?

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, as in Hermione Granger, Granger?" I asked, getting excited. I loved comparing people to movies and books. It was fun.

"Yeah, that's what my mate said to me when I first met her, I was tempted to call my five year old daughter Hermione, but my mate persuaded me to choose another name" he chuckled. I liked this guy, he doesn't seem so bad anymore, and he was around my age.

"How old are you?" I asked boldly.

"23, let me guess, you're 18?" I nodded to his guess, and smiled.

"Can I call you Jonno, seems more fitting"

"Sure" he smiled.

"Well as nice as this is, getting to know people, we really should try to find this guy so I can kill him. So..." Blake gestured towards the chairs. Checking the link between us, I could fell his jealousy and I smirked. All I was doing was talking to Jonno, no harm done.

"Well, let's catch this mofo" I said, and sat down in one of the spare chairs. The room went quiet again, and everyone was sharing glances.

"Ummm... The alpha- You..." a short man with light brown hair stuttered, looking wildly between me and Blake.

"What?" I asked confused, no one was giving me hints at what I should be doing. They were just looking uncomfortable and kept their eyes away from me. Weird...

"Oof!" I groaned, as I felt my chair being wheeled somewhere else, looking up, I saw Blake giving me a hard stare. He kept dragging me till I was at the head of the table with him, what was the point of that?!

"They expect you to sit with me; after all, it's a joint job. Also 'cause no other female has ever really been in this room, it's sort of not allowed..." I gave him an unimpressed look, and sank further into my leather chair. I don't get why women can't be in this room, at least he hasn't kicked me out.

"So, have we any idea where Demir is?" Blake cleared his throat is if nothing had just happened.

"Did I not just tell you?! He's the beta of a rouge pack!" I exclaimed, did no one believe me?

"Sorry Lee, but there aren't any more rouge packs left; the council destroyed them" Blake apologised; I only got angrier.

"Then explain why I was taken to one" I growled lowly, a look of surprise fitted across his face.

"But I thought you spent the whole two weeks there!" he whispered so only I could hear.

"Most of the two weeks. He brought me to his Alpha; they have a whole pack in Canada, with houses and everything. Do you ever recall another notification from the past four years that another rouge pack has been destroyed?! The last one was ten years ago!" his eyes looked down as he tried to remember, coming up short; he met my eyes with astonishment.

"But- but it can't be! They council have checked everywhere on this continent, they can't of missed anything!" he frowned, a hardened expression on his face.

"Retard, do you not realise that the council have done nothing?! They don't give a shit, I've looked through so many records of past checks and video tapes, and all there is are broken contracts and dates that were never set in stone: that were abandoned!" I insisted, I had to convince him of this. If he thought that I laid back after what Jackson did to me, he's so wrong; I checked so many records and hacked into so many computer files. I knew the council did nothing; they were just there for power.

"Please tell me you're joking, because if you are, I will seriously not be happy with you" he growled, I could see so much doubt in his eyes; doubt of the purpose of the council.

"You should know I don't joke about this stuff" I whispered back angrily. I wasn't sure if I was winning or not. He let out a frustrated sigh, and lent back on his chair.

"I believe you" he said loudly, I could tell he was saying to truth. I smiled; I had awesome persuasion powers.

"OK, so we've established that Jackson resides in the Blood Rivers territory. Now we have to alert neighbouring packs, and head over there" he said with a hint of finality in his voice.

"Wait, when did we establish this?" Kyle asked, a suspicious look in his eyes.

"Just then" I rolled my eyes at Blake; did he not know that no one else heard us?

"Can we just move on and make a plan" I sighed, what was with these people? Did they always stop to ask questions?

"Yeah, good idea Alpha Female" Jonno smiled, I frowned at the name but let it pass. Looking back over my shoulder, I saw Blake shaking slightly, so I elbowed him just under his ribcage.

"Get over it. He's got a mate" I snarled in his ear.

"Fine. Let's just hurry up so I can kill the guy already" Blake said with annoyance. Someone's impatient, well, I can't really say that I'm not either...

"Let's get on with it then"

I face-planted into Blake's bed as he took his shoes off, the guards had already left, and I had no idea why they were needed in the first place- I still managed to escape them.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, as Blake started taking off my converses, I gave him the evil eye and stuffed my face back into his pillows.

"You're gonna get my bed dirty" he whined, and in response I gave him my finger.

"There's a thing called a washing machine- you use it to clean things" I informed him, but my voice was slightly muffled by the pillows.

"If you don't get up I'll take the rest of your clothes off as well" he threatened, but I stayed still; he wouldn't. Then I felt a tugging at the back of my jeans, he was probably just trying to make me think that he would actually carry his threat out.

Then he pulled my jeans all the way down.

I froze. No way... my undies were exposed, I kind of felt like I was naked. And the asshole was staring in a freakishly pervy way. I was wearing white lace panties, and I knew on some parts of my ass it was slightly see-through. Oh shit. I was only wearing a flimsy tank-top, and panties with nothing else.

"Sexy..." I felt Blake breath against my ear, and he pressed himself fully on top of me. I gulped, and started struggling from underneath him. But then my wolf just had to mention that she was enjoying this. Traitor. I was still struggling; my waist and upper body were trying to move away from him.

He suddenly rolled off me, and pulled me towards his body, which somehow was only wearing boxers. I felt him drag the cover over us, and he brought me even closer to his defined chest.

"What are you doing, Blake?" I asked him, he seemed slightly out of it, and was mumbling weird words. I could tell we were both tired, but do you see me stripping someone and holding them against my chest?

I think not.

We had spent hours in that room, talking about ways to capture the Alpha and Beta, because if the pack didn't have them, they would go insane and break up. Simple, but good plan. The only problem was I had been there four years ago, and it had probably grown in numbers since then. And I haven't eaten, I was hungry.

"Blake, you didn't answer my question. What are you do-"

"How'd you get out?" he grumbled against my head, the fan of air sending shivers up my spine. Damn, so much for holding in reactions.

"You still haven't-"

"How'd you get out?" he asked again, as if he didn't hear me talking.

"Easy. Climbed out your window, and walked around the side of the building" I shrugged, I thought I told him that before...

"You climbed out the window?!" he roared, pushing me back so he was griping my shoulders at arm length and looking all around my face with a frantic look in his eyes.

"Well, yeah, I thought I told you befor-"

"Did you fall?! Are you hurt?! Oh god, what if you-"

"Geez dude, calm down, I'm still in one piece. See... Wait! Don't see; keep your eyes in my face!" I rushed, trying to pull the blankets further around me.

"What were you thinking?! You could have gotten hurt!" he exclaimed, running his eyes all over my body.

"I didn't. So..." I trailed off. He seemed not to like my answer, as he growled at me and shoved me underneath him. What was with him tonight?!

"Blake you need to stop. I'm alright, no harm done. Wait. I think I left something on" I thought out loud. There was something on the back of my mind that kept nagging me... The shower!

Scrambling up from underneath him, I sprinted to the bathroom and found the shower on. Turning it off, I turned around to find Blake standing in front of me with an amused expression.

"You turned the shower on?" he chuckled, "Smart, would've thought of that" I felt sorry for him, he had an enormous water bill to pay now, the shower had been on for hours.

"I also had music on, but I think my phone died..."

"You mean this?" he smirked and showed me my phone. Reaching for it, I jumped in the air, only for the phone to be placed higher than before. I scowled at him, before jumping again, only to miss it by a couple inches.

I'll show him.

I took a few steps back, before charging at Blake and jumping on his chest. When I had a good grip on his head, I started climbing on top of his shoulders and placing my knees at the nape of his neck. Grunting, I stretched further for my phone as he moved his hand behind his head. I wiggled forwards, and leaned over his head, my phone only inches away...

"You should stop right there." He said huskily, I looked down confused, till I saw my crotch was almost pressed against his face. I had forgotten that I didn't have pants on. This is really awkward...

Pushing back, I landed on my feet, and reached for a towel behind me, and wrapping the white cotton around my waist. I saw his hand had lowered, and there was a dazed look on his face. Taking quick steps towards him, I snatched the phone from his grasp, and skipped out of the bathroom.

"Thanks Blake" I smiled sweetly, before grabbing one of his sweats as pants for the night.

He can have the couch.

DeathxDemon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...
2K 96 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
2.6K 89 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...
17.3K 141 22
A girl who has had a normal childhood, finds out that she is anything but normal. Not only is she a werewolf, but she is the daughter to the greatest...