You Stole My Heart

By Storm-And-Snow

Nerdy, invisible and unpopular, Sarah wishes for everything she doesn't have-including football star hottie Z... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
EPILOGUE UPDATE!!!!

CHAPTER SEVEN

386 11 0
By Storm-And-Snow

Gut feelings and a whole lot of ugly

Waiting for Caleb to pick me up for our date, I still can't shake the feeling of not going. Call it a sixth sense, I don't know.. All I know is at this point my head is stronger than my gut. Why shouldn't I go on this date? I'm single, Caleb is really cute (I may or may not have Facebook stalked him) and Zac is out of the question. Sabrina hasn't let him out of her sight this week. She's gone as far as to wait outside the bathroom for him. So Caleb is my best and only choice right now.

One thing that's really irritating me, Caleb's late. Fifteen minutes to be precise. Carley had to get home early after helping me get done, her dads having work colleagues over. I really hope he's not canceling on me. Ugh, I knew this was a bad idea...

As I'm about to walk up the stairs to change, the door bell rings. There he stands late as ever. I swear I'm using ever force in my body not to slam the door in his face.

"Hey.." I'm pretty sure the smile on my face resembled constipation rather than excitement. From what I'm feeling, it's the best I can do.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late. I tried to use the directions Blake gave me to get to your house, but became completely lost so I resorted to using the GPS on my phone. I'm really sorry."

"Calm down don't worry. You're not that late." Shame, he doesn't really know the area at all, so I shouldn't have expected him to be at my house exactly at 6:00 pm. Plus we do have enough time to catch the ending of the opening credits.

"Really great to meet you in person, and I know I sound cheesy when I say that you look really amazing."

"Aw thanks. Your cheesiness is appreciated." Oh my word, did I actually just say his cheesiness is appreciated?? That wasn't even cheesy or corny, it was just plain weird.

"Haha thanks. So ready for the movie??"

"Yeah!! Apparently it's amazing." (But then again, what isn't with Andrew Garfield. Talk about cutie deluxe)

"I can't wait. Blake was telling me there's this café not to far away, that you really love and that serves great food. So I was thinking we could go there after the movie to talk a bit. The movies aren't a great place for that. What do you think??" This guy has everything planned. How sweet.

"Yeah, sure. Sounds cool to me."

That was about as interesting as the conversation got for next ten minutes, and then a long awkward silence. I could see he was really nervous and I was a bit as well. A first date with any guy brings out nervous tendencies. So to try and break the ice, I opened my mouth, hoping something interesting would come out, but all that came out was "So do you get free WI-FI in Ireland??" Of all things, you've got to be kidding me???! It wasn't even on the level of a boring question. It was just down right IDIOTIC!!

Being the nice guy that he is, Caleb chuckles and sarcastically replies: "No, but apparently you can get signal at the end of the rainbow, you just need to make sure the leprechauns don't see you. They get really angry if they see you trying to steal their Wi-FI."

"Okay okay, yeah. I'm sorry. Blonde question."

"Haha don't worry. But yeah, just to answer your question, yes we do get free Wi-FI."

I kept quiet until we got to the movies, because I really didn't want to insult him anymore than I already had. Unfortunately, he kept quiet as well, so that awkward silence was back. Crap.

I don't know who between the two of us, were happier to get to the movies. Being the gentleman that he is, he wanted to pay for everything. And I mean everything. He paid for the movies, but when we got to the concessions stand, he didn't even ask me what I wanted. He just ordered the largest popcorn they had, two large Cokes, and a huge packet of Jelly Beans. He didn't anticipate the cost and that he didn't have enough to pay for all this plus dinner, so I said to him I'll pay for the movie food and he can pay for dinner.

I had spent half of my baby sitting money (that I made during the summer to save up for a new wardrobe for university) and was pretty angry because :

he didn't even ask me what I wanted and

made me pay for stuff I don't even like (I can't stand Jelly Beans!! Their artificial fruit flavor makes me sick). I still wanted to be a good date and not say anything.

We, luckily just made it on time for the movie. But he couldn't have chosen worse seats. The guy I sat next to strongly smelt of fish paste and cheap cologne. I asked Caleb to switch with me, which turned out to be horrible choice, because the couple that were originally next to Caleb, sounded like they were newly married and wouldn't stop either making out or talking about what they would do when they got home. I'm sorry but WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN A SPIDER-MAN MOVIE?!?!?

It wasn't even 20 minutes into the story, and Caleb's cellphone rings. And sadly for everyone in the movie house it wasn't that soft kind of ringtone that you can hardly hear, no there's goes ACDC's Thunderstruck on full volume. Everyone around us became super annoyed. Even the couple next to me came up for air from their (apparently VERY important) make out session just to try and shush Caleb. Realizing it was his mom, Caleb ran outside to take the call.

The movie went on and luckily, I got lost in the characters and the plot and became the geek I am, specially when Gwen Stacy dies. It hit me deep, what can I say?

Afterwards, while walking out, Caleb just couldn't stop apologizing for his phone. His younger brother (who's also visiting), had tried to sabotage our date. He knew we where going to the movies, so he stole his C's phone, changed the ringtone and phoned, using his moms cell. We both burst out laughing because I don't know why, but I genuinely found that hilarious. Plus, it broke the awkward silence and before I knew it we were at the café, laughing at how I had started crying when my parents secretly hired a clown for my 6th birthday party.

"I attempted to throw my birthday cake at him, but as I lifted it, I fell backwards and as you can imagine had the entire cake all over me." Looking back, it is pretty funny now. It felt really good to laugh at it with Caleb. Once the nervous feelings pass, he's just really easy to talk to.

We get into the café, still laughing. As I look forward, it's my worst nightmare come true. There are Sabrina and Zac, on a date, at my favorite place to eat. You have got to be kidding me. Okay maybe it's not so bad. I'm now actually having a good time with Caleb, Sabrina looks like she has Zac a little too preoccupied to notice me (her cleavage from that dress, just screams slut), and my be our table won't be anywhere near theirs...

"Sarah? Sarah. The waiter asked if that booth is okay?"

Hmm? Yeah sure, it's cool" I don't even know where he's talking about. As the waiter guides is to the booth, I realize that we're in full view of Sabrina and Zac, and vice versa. Great we can watch them be all romantic, or I will anyway. My date on the other hand knows nothing.

"So can I get you your drinks so long." Our waiter, Harry kindly asks us.

"Um yeah. I'll have the Pepsi please, you Sarah??"

"Can I have the Mixed Berry Fruit Juice. Thanks."

Our waiter leaves and Caleb tries to start the conversation again.

"Wow, I see I've got a health freak on my hands." He says, playfully.

"Haha, no. My dad, older sister and I use to come her a lot when I was younger and that was my favorite drink. So I thought I'd try it again."

We carry on chatting until our drinks arrive. Or rather Caleb does. He just goes on and on about the music he's into and how he can sit for hours watching CSI. I haven't gotten a word in. We decide to order an ice-cream Sundae (we were still pretty full from the meal at the movies).

Every now and again, I'm pretty sure I saw Zac glance over at us, especially when Caleb and I started laughing. We weren't making that much noise but apparently it disturbed the other happy couple enough for them to stop looking so perfect and stare at us.

Everything after that, happened so quickly, I still can't believe it. Sabrina became so jealous of Zac staring at Caleb and I, she immediately devised a plan to completely humiliate. I don't know how she did it, but the next thing I know a waiter holding a tray with coffee and spicy cheesy fries land all over me. The coffee burning like crazy, and the spices from the fries are in my eyes, but I all I can do is sit there in shock.

"Oh my word, Sarah are you okay." He passes me a napkin. For a second I forgot Caleb was there. All I want to do right now is slap the foundation off Sabrina. Of course I know it was her, because the last thing I remember seeing is Sabrina push out her chair to pick up something she had dropped right before the waiter walked past. Plus, from all the people staring at me, she's the only one with a satisfied look on her face. I sit there trying to get to get all the fries sauce from my eyes.

"Yes. I'm fine. Look, I think I'm going to go now... This was fun, that's for the movie.... And...sorry I can't stay for the Sundae. I think it would be best, if I just left now. So thanks."

"Sure. But let me drive you home." He tells the waiter that dropped the food on me, just to walk away. Best possible choice right now, because even though the was tripped by someone else, I'm pretty pissed at him as well.

"Thanks." We get out from the booth and I'm trying to keep my head down as much as possible, especially when walking past Zac and 'the bitch'. I can't believe she went so low, all because I was obviously happier than her.

Running outside, I try to find Caleb's car through tears forming.

"Sarah. Sarah, wait." I know that voice and it's not Caleb's voice. It's Zac. "Hey are you alright?"

"Do I look alright you you?!" He's about to answer when Caleb runs out and sees Zac and I together. "Um, I'm going to go and get the car. I'll see you now."

"Oh okay. Thanks." I turn back to Zac "Yes like I was saying. Do I look okay to you!? Your damn girlfriend is out to make my life hell. She's made it he'll since Freshman year. What she said or did to ever make you go out with her, confuses the shit out of me!!!!"

"Sarah, I'm really sorry..."

"You know what. How about you just don't come anywhere near me and I'll do the same!!" I've held this rant in for a long time and it's the biggest relief to get it all out. "...because it seems like whenever the three of us are in the same place. Bad things always happen, but only to me.So I'm good as long as you just stay away!!"

"I don't know what to say...."

"No, save it Zac. Save it for someone who actually cares."

Caleb shows up at the right time and I run to his car. Needless to say, we didn't speak for the rest of the car ride, back to my place. He pulls up at my house and we sit there in silence. I look down at the mess of my outfit. My white cardigan and and top done for.

"Look thanks for the date. I had a good time, up until the one man buffet." Major lie. I really just want this day to end.

"Um yeah. Hope I see you again before I leave. I'll text you tomorrow.... Bye."

I get out, run through the front door and don't stop till I reach my room. I jump on my bed and cry my eyes out.

My life is a complete and utter mess.

Crap.

******************************

Well tonight was a complete disaster. The food flung at Sarah was my fault. I asked Sabrina to pick up my spoon I dropped on the floor, when I saw the waiter come past. I honestly thought it would hit her date. I can't believe I became so jealous. But I couldn't tell her it was me, so I just let her blame it on Sabrina. The whole point of us being here tonight was for me to get closer to Sarah, but I ended up pushing her further away. I really have no idea what I'm going to do now. Maybe I could talk to her friends a bit. I think they're names are Carley and Blake. I also want to find out if that guy and her are serious. See there I go again, with the jealousy. No girl has does this to me... I really hope I can make things right...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey All!!

Wow, what a chapter. Who knew it was actually Zac. Sarah will flip out even more, if she finds out it was him

The date with Caleb didn't go to well either. Shame poor Sarah. All she's trying to do is find a good guy. Who doesn't these days (ladies are we right??)

Sorry we haven't posted lately. I (Storm) really really REALLY miss Snow, since she's in Mauritius.

Tell us what you think of the date. And what you would have done, if your arch nemesis flung food at you. Also do you think Sarah should give Caleb another chance or stay single?? And should Zac break up with Sabrina, or do you think it will ruin his reputation for ever??

Don't forget to:

~COMMENT!!!!!!

~VOTE!!!!!!!

Also, we want to put up a character list. Tell us who you think would be perfect

Alright let's see what happens next... *wink wink*

Don't forget to tell all your friends who you think would LOOOVE "you stole my heart" about it. If they already know, then go make some more friends and tell them too!!!!!

Love you peeps!!!

Storm and Snow

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 0 14
Samantha had always been the new girl, moving from place to place as her parents pursued their careers. When she started her senior year at a new sch...
297K 10.1K 44
What will happen when the guy you've been crushing for what feels like forever is paired with your best friend on a fake marriage and you get stuck w...
10.2K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
1.1K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...