Touch Therapist | Jikook/Kook...

De jotajotakapa

Dealing with physical contact anxiety, Jungkook accepts Jimin's friendly offer of being his "touch therapist"... Mai multe

Confirmation
[INTRO] CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4 [REVISION BOOKMARK]
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 - SESSION 1
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20- SESSION 2
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26- Session 3
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Bonus Chapter and Farewell
A Little Surprise
Ok on a serious note...
Special Accouncement
WHAT TF HAPPENED AT THE PARTY

CHAPTER 16

5.3K 273 84
De jotajotakapa

Jungkook POV.

I walked to the class 15 minutes early, and took my seat at the 4th chair from last in the amphi before any other student came in. I just wanted to bury my head and let them all take their seats and then make my face visible to the teacher. I wanted no attention on myself, so I kept on doing this all past first week. I took out my notes and put them on the table. Then I placed my right elbow on the table, putting my head on top of it, and with my free hand, I started scrolling down through my phone under the table. 

It was almost time, so I heard students come in. But I didn't move an inch, playing on my phone all along. 

- Ahem. -I heard a girl clearing her throat. I was startled, but didn't make any moves, thinking it wasn't directed at me but the girl this time spoke at me. -Excuse me? Guy with his head down...

- Yes? -I quickly closed my phone and sat up to look at the girl who was standing next to my chair. -Oh...

- You are Jungkook, aren't you? -She said with a pleasantly surprised face.

- Yes, and you are Amber, right? -I smiled at her. 

- This time you remember. -She giggled and made me slightly blush out of embarrassment. 

- Sorry...

- Don't worry about it! Is that seat taken? -She pointed at the chair next to me, which made me look at the chair and then back at her. 

- Umm... No? -I said doubting, not sure whether I would be comfortable having her sit next to me. She would want to talk and stuff... I wasn't good at those things...

- Then can I? -She asked, with a warm smile. 

- Sure... -I tried to smile back as she passed from behind me. Man...

Amber sat down next to me and pulled out her notes and pen from the bag, and placed them on the table. I pretended to look at my own notes awkwardly with a crumped and shy position, but I was watching her with my side sight secretly. By this time, the class was almost half full. Amber stopped moving around and turned towards me.

- So Jungkook, are you prepared for the auditions? 

- What auditions? -I looked at her in surprise.

- You don't remember? -She looked even more surprised, I even felt like I had offended her. -You know, the music club auditions... They are this Friday! 

- Sorry I didn't know... -I tried to sound convincing as I spoke, because I really had no idea what she was talking about.

- How don't you? When you came to our club registration at the fair with Jimin oppa I told you. -She looked a little frustrated. 

- J-Jimin oppa? -That was the only thing I heard, and my heart started beating fast immediately. I don't know whether it was because just Jimin hyung's name made feel like that or because she had added the word 'oppa' to it. 

- Hahah, oppa for me only. -She laughed at me repeating it exactly the same way. -Bro, you gotta make sure to get a piece ready with the guitar or something. I got my hopes up because oppa spoke highly about you, so I'll be looking forward to your performance among the others!

I laughed silently at the fact that she had called me 'bro'. She looked like a funny and friendly girl. I thought I would take off my prejudices and try to be friendly with her from that moment on too. 

- Ughh... I actually don't want to perform Amber. -I tried to explain her. -I never performed in front of anyone, and I thought I would just come and watch you guys play, but Jimin-ssi had to ruin my plans for me. -I said with a laugh. 

- Whyyy! -Amber joined with her laughter. -If you don't feel comfortable at the first time then I'm not gonna push you bro. But one day I'll make you perform for us! -She pointed her finger at me, trying to make me react.

- No no no... -I waved my hands with a shy laugh. We both stopped playing around as the professor stepped into the class. I turned my attention to the board as the professor started greeting us and took attendance.

- Jungkook-ah. -I felt Amber lean to me and whisper. A little nervous, I looked at her face, which stood close to mine but not that close to make me feel very uncomfortable. -I'm glad I have a friend in this boring-ass class.

- Me too Amber-yah. -I replied with a bright smile as her face lit up, happy to receive a friendly response. We turned back into our own desks, or so I thought before Amber leaned in to whisper again.

- Jungkook-ah. 

- Yeah? 

- Even if you are not going to perform, still come to the auditions on Friday. -I looked at her questioningly. -Both Dance and Music Clubs will have their auditions at the same time, so it will be quite a spectacle! It will be fun to watch!

- Oh really? -I liked the idea a lot! I nodded happily.

- I didn't tell you the best part yet. -She whispered with a sneaky smile, as if she was about to spill the biggest gossip ever. 

- What is it? -I went along.

- The best dancer of our university will also be performing. He doesn't have to audition because he is amazing and number 1 and already the leader, but he decided to make it even more fun for us! -Amber spoke as I thought she would burst out of excitement.

- Really? -That sounded really impressive. I was curious and wanted to know more. -Who is it? -I asked her impatiently.

- THE BACK ROW! 

We were both startled from the voice coming from the front. It was the professor talking to us with a loud voice, and almost half of the class had turned around to look. It was horribly embarrassing and I felt myself turn red. Amber and I bowed our heads, apologizing. This was the first time I got a warning in a class. It was nerve-wrecking to be called out in front of everyone, but I wasn't the only one, and it actually was a little fun because Amber was next to me and she was laughing at our embarrassment. It brought a giggly feeling to me too. I silently and fondly looked at Amber and thought we actually might have a lot of fun together if we become friends.

I was still super curious but I couldn't dare to ask Amber, with the feeling that the professor might catch us talking again. Just at that moment, a paper slipped in front of me. I looked at my side and it was from Amber, but she was pretending like she had no idea what was going on.

I opened the paper and read it, with an impatient feeling building inside me.

"The dancer I told you about,

It's Jimin oppa :)" 

My heart skipped a beat. It was Jimin hyung? Jimin hyung was that good of a dancer? I knew he was the leader of the Dance Club but I never knew he was that that good... I felt a little nervous, imagining him be at the stage and dance. For an unknown reason, I felt a little shy and blushed by the thought. 

The voice of the professor explaining the lecture distracted me from my thoughts. "I will ask Jiminie hyung today after class." I thought lastly, kind of annoyed that he didn't tell me before that he was that good and popular. 

Jimin POV

- Yah! Stop it bro! -I shouted and giggled as Hoseok started tickling me. I tried to catch his hands but I was weak from laughing so I couldn't but kept on trying. Hoseok kept on laughing while tickling me and we both just made the table echo in the cafeteria.  

- Hoseok, the guy is gonna die! -Namjoon hyung laughed with us but tried to reach his hand to Hoseok from the other side of the table to stop him anyway. 

- Help me guyss! -I sloppishly put my arms up but Hoseok pulled me down into another chamber of laughter. 

- I'm glad I'm not ticklish. If that's how Hoseok takes revenge. -Joy laughed, sitting next to Namjoon hyung. -When are our orders coming in babe? -She got distracted, looking behind to catch the waitress.

- AIAAH! HOSEOK STOP IT REALLY BRO -AAAH! -I couldn't stand anymore, tears were coming out my eyes. 

- YOU GOT YOUR LESSON? -Hoseok asked me loudly still leaned on me but not tickling anymore. I caught his hands as fast as possible. -YAH! YOU WANT MORE? -He shouted shaking his hands, which made me shake too since I was holding them.

- NO NO NO! -I shouted with a funny panic and shook my head. -I promise man, I won't do it again! 

- I don't believe you. -Hoseok hissed in and tilted his head, looking at me with a doubtful smile. I laughed and tried to pull myself up into him.

- YAH! I SWEAR MAN I WON'T! 

- Hmm. You are off this time. Don't fuck around the next. -He let me go and sat upwards again, fixing his shirt with a proud smile. 

- Ahhhh ommaa... -I threw myself back on the couch, falling on my back with a big relief. I still continued to giggle not being over the tickles Hoseok made. -Yah, you are so cruel! -I pointed my finger at him, continuing to lay down.

Hoseok, Namjoon hyung, our school's flower Joy, also famously known as hyung's girlfriend, and I were sitting at the school cafeteria. We had our lunch time free so we were having lunch together. We hadn't made any lunch plans actually but we somehow ended up here. 

This cafeteria corner couch is like our hang-out area. Hoseok, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi, Joy, Amber and me. This is pretty much our gang. There is always someone from our group sitting here. Whenever we are free or have nothing to do we come here. Other students leave the spot empty because we made a name for this spot. When someone sits here, Hoseok tends to send them off to another table anyway. It's not that he makes a big effort. When he approaches the full table with his hands in his pocket and his big smile, the girls just flutter with shiny eyes and leave the table, eyes still on Hoseok's handsome face. When it comes to guys, they don't dare staying seated knowing that that's Hoseok's spot. Everybody wants to be on his good side- first of all because he is the coolest guy in school and has the biggest social life and second because, probably Hoseok has some dirt on them and they are scared of him. 

Maybe because we are hyungs in the school and hold pretty remarkable positions, we have a ruling over the students. Namjoon hyung is the Student Body leader; he is the alive form of the word charisma itself. He is helpful and friendly to everyone, and he has a great say over anything that goes on in the school in the administrative position. 

Hoseok is... huh... Where to begin? He is the flirtatious international playboy of the whole school. All the girls are drooling over him and his fashion sense that storms anywhere he enters. He is super rich too and always organizes social events and parties, so he has made a name for being fun. He lives in his own house outside campus, and we usually visit him or just go to the house parties he throws. 

Amber is our little precious tomboy. Namjoon hyung is final year; Suga, Hoseok and me, we are 3rd year, and Amber and Joy are second year. They are the smallest ones in the gang, so they are specially taken care of. Well since Namjoon hyung takes care of Joy- cuz they are dating haha- I have a weak spot for Amber. Amber is my little one, although she is a year younger than me she is like a my little sister. I always want to take care of her and make sure she is okay. I tutor her with some classes once a week to help her out. Amber is always cheerful and has positive energy, so she is popular at school. She is a bit of a nerd, which makes her cute. She calls me "oppa", just by thinking about it I can smile. 

Yoongi is, well, just my roommate. He doesn't have a specific duty within school or anything cuz he is super lazy first of all. But he is a big nerd and he reads a lot of books. His parents aren't on good terms with him because he used to be part of a gang before and parted from home when he was young. He somehow managed to come to his senses and got prepared for uni to start over a life for himself. He got accepted here and now makes his own living by writing stories. He is an awesome writer, seriously. I have read some of his books and I can't stop fanboying over him. Ugh. I love you hyung, you know that?

Lastly, me... Heh. Well, I am the leader of the Dance Club. I am pretty good to be honest. I have taken contemporary and hip-hop style dance courses in high school so I took over the club now. We seriously train people and even perform outside uni. We are sponsored by Arts and Cultural Ministry. Cool, huh? Well, I can call myself pretty handsome. Would that make me a show-off? Hahah. I'm serious though, with a wink and a hand offer, I think I can get some pretty girls to fall hard for me. I'm not only into girls though... I don't care about gender, I care about love. Hahah, how cheesy. 

Well... I should be done with this group description. But some reason, I feel like this guy walking over to our table will also be included into our group from now on... Hehe. I am not complaining at aaaall. My eyes are blessed. Can he keep walking forever so I can watch him? He looks like a statue of a human, perfect face, perfect eyes, sharpest jawline- sexy and puppy-like at the same time. Just my style, haha. Mmm. Should I go and put my arm around his shoulder to claim him mine already? Time to stop thinking too much.

- Jungkookie! -I jumped from my laying position on the cafeteria and waved to Jungkook who was wondering to our direction. He noticed me, and a shy smile appeared on his suddenly blushing surprised face. I smiled back, super satisfied inside to see him recognize me and walk over to our table. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

190K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
90.3K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
188K 6.4K 41
The maknae of BTS wasn't quite sure what the feelings were, nor why he was having them, but he knew they were not normal. Something in his mind was s...
209K 3.6K 22
Jimin and Taehyung and Jungkook has been friends ever since 4. Growing up they started having feelings and made more friends like Namjoon,Jin,Yoongi...