Kidnapped, Unfortunately

Od Ilikebigboooks

Hayley was a freshman at NYU, following her dreams. Sure she was broke and currently living off of ramen nood... Viac

Part One
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Part Two
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Part Three
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifity Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Epilogue
Thanks For Reading!!
Bonus Chapters: The Date Part 1
Bonus Chapters: The Date Part 2
Bonus Chapters: The Date Part 3

Chapter Forty Two

2.5K 209 84
Od Ilikebigboooks

"Here's what's going to happen," He began, gliding his hands together. "We're going to-"

"Hold up," I put a hand out, my heart still beating from the shock. "I'm going to need a bit of time to recover. And some answers."

A perplexed expression came across his face. "What do you want to know?"

"Tell me about the whole werewolf thing," I said, trying to get used to the word.

Werewolf.

That's when I realized something.

Jacob was a werewolf?

That's ironic.

"Your little friends are a part of a pack that I've gotten into a little disagreement with about boundaries," He said. "We three aren't a part of anything like a pack. We just go where we want. But unfortunately, Carson's brother is the head of the pack, and he decided that I'm not welcome in their territory anymore. And that's where you come in."

The guy leaned closer into me, and I tried my very best not to flinch or lean back.

"There's got to be some way to get rid of him. His pack is small. Very small. And it shouldn't be that hard, so I'm going to need your help."

"My help?!" I exclaimed. "I literally know nothing about any of this! What do you want ME to do?!"

He went on as if I hadn't spoken. "You're going to be our little spy."

"Heck no I'm not!" I exclaimed.

"How about if you don't, I'll kill that little blonde friend of yours from earlier?"

"What were you saying about spying? I love spying."

"That's more like it," He nodded. "I need you to find out what their weaknesses are. Snoop around a bit, and see what you can find. Then meet me back here at twelve tomorrow."

"How am I supposed to escape a third time?" I protested. "This is hard stuff you're talking about!"

Suddenly, his fist shot out and grabbed the front of my shirt, yanking me threateningly close.

"I don't care how you do it, just get it done!" He hissed, a bit of spit landing on my shirt.

I looked down at the droplet. "You just spit on me."

"And if you tell anyone about this, everyone will die. Now GO!" He shouted, shoving me back.

So I went.

~~~

Aw man. This was just embarrassing.

I was situated BACK on the front porch, and making myself knock on that door was too humiliating for me to bare.

It had taken me a pretty long time to get back here, and it was now dark, which made it very hard to locate the doorbell.

You know, you think you've hit rock bottom, and things couldn't possibly get any worse, and then the next day happens, and you start laughing because life is a complete JOKE.

Finally, I just knocked.

Then, as I began to wonder whether I should just lay down on the road and wait for a car to run me over or not, the door opened.

This time it was Hayley who opened the door, and she seemed utterly astonished that I was back.

"Aileen?" She gasped, shock registering on her face. "When did you leave?!"

I scowled. "How could you not notice?"

"I was a little busy dealing with your problematic boyfriend!" She defended, clearly referring to the bane of my existence.

My mouth fell open. "That idiot is not my boyfriend."

Hayley smiled slightly, and opened the door wider for me to walk in. "Fine. Welcome back, I guess."

"Thanks," I said bitterly, walking past her and into the house.

How could she not notice I was gone? I was the best part of this house!

As soon as I entered, Jacob stumbled into the room, bumping into a table and knocking that lamp off.

It fell at his feet and rolled around as he hugged the wall for support.

"Uuuhhhh," He moaned, banging his head against the wall repeatedly.

I raised an eyebrow at his bedraggled, messy, honestly pathetic, state. "Are you drunk?"

As soon as he heard my voice his head perked up, staring at me in delight. "Ale!"

"Ooooh," Hayley said. "So that's what he meant."

"Ale!" He cried out, and came rushing toward me.

I had little time to prepare myself before his heavy body crashed into me.

His arms wrapped around me and my instinct kicked in.

I kneed him between the legs and shoved him away.

"OW!" He cried out, stumbling back. Then he sank to his knees and burst out into tears.

I eyed him wearily.  "You, my friend, are a mess."

"It's a good thing you're back," Hayley said. "You should've seen him last night."

I shook my head at the disaster that was Jacob.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked, peeking around them.

To be honest, I was expecting a small homecoming party for my return, and now I was a bit disappointed. But this was stupid of me to expect anyway.

"Out shopping," Hayley said.

"I love peaches," Jacob slurred, sitting cross-legged on the floor and drawing pictures on it with his fingers.

"That's not helpful," I told him.

He laughed like a child. "Oh Ale, if only you knew the truth."

That made me stop.

What?

I glanced at Hayley, who returned my look with the same confused expression

"Wait... What?" I asked, stepping closer.

He laughed again, and said, "You think you know everything. But you're R-O-N-G."

"What don't we know?" Hayley pressed.

He began counting the colors of the carpet. Then he looked right up at me and said mischievously,"Come closer and I'll tell you."

Uncomfortably, I leaned towards him.

"Closer."

I leaned in an inch closer.

He curled a finger towards himself. "Closer."

I let out a huff, and went so that I was only a couple inches away from his face.

"It's a secret," He whispered loudly, spraying me with spit.

"EW!" I shouted, and jumped back.

I wiped my face with my hand and cringed. "You're useless."

"I've heard that one before!"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

400K 10.4K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
23.6K 585 28
*this was my first book ever so there is cringe+gaps in the plot, you have been warned😅* "Honey, this is going to sound crazy, but are town is full...
17.2K 1.5K 48
Previously known as: More than just the alphas mate, One thing Callie had in mind was not to fall in love, she was more than certain, after that inci...
433K 12.8K 53
~"What have that bag ever done to you?" I feel someone touch my shoulder. My instinct took over, I spin around and gave a circle kick. Tyler dogged...