The Billionaire's Luck

By noturtypicalauthorxo

When poor, abused Addison Snow finally runs away from her unforgiving home she thinks her life could finally... More

Introduction
Cast Page
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter fourty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter thirty six

11.3K 308 11
By noturtypicalauthorxo

Three days, I had three days and here I was sitting on my bed, tears clouding my eyesight with shaky hands as I open another letter from my father.

To Addison,

I hope you are close to making a decision, your dumb brothers life depends on it, remember three days to get my money and your brother gets set free or if you don't you can say goodbye to your freedom and your brother's life. I am always going to be one step ahead of you, you're still as worthless as you were a year ago.

Your father.

I didn't know what to do I was conflicted between making a choice.

Betray someone I love or let my innocent brother get killed.

Thoughts whirled in my mind and I was shaking of fear and confliction, I had no hope or no idea what I had to do.

My stomach churned and my body froze as I run to the bathroom and threw up, it was like I was throwing up fear and anger all at once.

I cried again on my bathroom floor before sitting up after a while and fixing myself a little.

Anger consumed me and I just wanted some distraction from everything and I knew exactly what to do.

I step into the shower before washing my hair and body with vanilla scented body wash and shampoo before stepping out drying myself, drying my hair and then I straighten my hair before applying noticeable and shiny makeup, I threw on a red short dress before slipping into red heels.

I grab my bag before chewing a piece of strawberry gum and grabbing my cream coloured jacket.

I walk out with my bag on my shoulder and my jacket in my hand, I fix my gold hoop earrings before I walk in the living room.

"Get ready, we are going out" I say to Mia before she looks at me and gasps in shock.

"YAY, I have been waiting so long for this day, you have always been such a letdown so I always have to go clubbing by myself but now I am so happy you want to go with me" she says before hugging me and then heading into her room to get changed.

I sigh before shaking my head with a smile, once Mia finally comes out she looks stunning.

Her black hair was curled in beach waves and her makeup was on fleek, she wore a black short dress with grey heels.

We both walked out of the apartment by 6:00, we hailed a taxi before stopping in front of a famous club called all-nighter.

We both walk in and I take a deep breath before Mia goes up to the bartender and orders to champagnes, she winks at me before clinking glasses.

"WE ARE GETTING DRUNK TONIGHT" she shouts over the loud music and crowded peoples voices.

I roll my eyes before taking a deep breath and drinking some, it tastes so good a tint of sweet but sour.

Next up Mia gives me vodka shots, she drinks them faster than me as I hold back a little.

A voice in my heart was telling me to just loosen up for one night but my heart saying that I should be looking for my brother or confronting Ryder about this whole mess.

I shake my head and just start having fun for once.

We have a lot more shots before we dance around and laugh and just forgot our worries for once.

We have a few more drinks before I could barely stand, Mia keeps dancing with a random guy and I try to remind her about Dan but she is too drunk by now.

"Calm down-Addison I- its fine- do-don't worry" She stumbles on her words.

I shrug my shoulders before having one more glass of wine before I feel like I might vomit.

I dance around with Mia until it's around 3:00am we had been here for ages and I started feeling sick and light headed.

Mia finally looks like she is about to pass out before we both laugh and just collapse on one of the club couches.

Since the club is open from 5:00pm until 6:00am everyone was still there partying like no tomorrow.

I drag Mia out of the club before I almost collapse since I can't walk properly.

"But Addison we need-t-to-k-keep-dancing WOOHO" She shouts before throwing her hands up in the air.

"Come on we have to l-leave now" I say I was a little less drunk then her so I still had some common sense.

I hail a taxi before I say the address, I didn't realise I said Ryder's address not mine.

Once he stops I pay him before we head in the elevator, we both laugh and giggle over stupid things.

"This has been the best night ever lets to it tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that" Mia says before I laugh as we walk up to Ryder's door.

My keys didn't fit in the door and I was confused until Ryder opens the door shirtless.

"Oh damn is this the wrong house?" I ask before Mia and I laugh again.

Ryder looks at me weirdly before realising how drunk I was.

"Addison what the hell did you do?" he asks me before Mia and I stumble into his penthouse.

"You stay I texted Dan he is picking me up" Mia whispers to me before running down the stairs.

I see she and Dan drive off together and I take a deep breath when Ryder and I are alone in his living room.

"I remember this place it's so dull and dark like really I don't know why I am here" I say before I stumble over, Ryder catches me before laughing slightly.

"You're so drunk this isn't like you" he says before I sit down next to him on the couch.

"Is so I am not a good girl, I can have fun sometimes" I say before he lifts me up and carries me like I am feather.

"What are you doing?" I ask before he looks at me and then places me down in his bed.

"Listen, you need sleep, badly" he smirks at me.

"No I don't I want you party again" I say before he laughs and lays me down on the bed again.

He folds the blanket over me before kissing my lips slightly, he gets in the bed next to me before I turn my head towards him.

"You know this is fun I want to do this again" I say before giggling a lot.

"This bed is so warm, I am never coming out of it" I say before Ryder laughs and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Is that so?" He asks before I nod my head and giggle again.

"I also want to go home now" I say before trying to get out of the bed.

"But you just said you wanted to stay here forever." He says before I look at him.

"Yeah but I need a new change of scenery this is boring" I say before Ryder lays me back on the bed again.

"You need to stay here I am not letting you go home drunk" He says before we both cuddle.

I may be drunk but I was telling the truth when I said I want to stay here forever.

Question of the day:

I tried something new did you like this chapter?

Do you think Ryder was caring for her tonight?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1M 259K 60
Olive Montgomery, a hardworking and passionate girl who writes her own destiny. She lives her life to the fullest and won't fail to put a smile on yo...
698 23 8
Love? What is love? Some say it's a selfish thing that makes people use you and your emotions , others say it's one of the best experience in life. B...
3.4K 8 136
Giving up to find a man who could make her heart skip a beat and fall in love, Hailey Hillson accepted her best friend's marriage proposal, and then...
5.8M 156K 51
When billionaire playboy Nick Sinclair sets his sights on the one woman who wants nothing to do with him, will he be able to change his ways to win h...