Make A Wish (Bruno Mars Fanfi...

By ijustlove_brunomars

We all have dreams, fantasies, and wishes... What would you do if those wishes came true? For Selina, Bruno M... More

Make A Wish
Make A Wish: Part 2
Make A Wish: Part 3
Make A Wish: Part 4
Make A Wish: Part 5
Make A Wish: Part 6
Make A Wish: Part 7
Make A Wish: Part 8
Make A Wish: Part 9
Make A Wish: Part 10
Make A Wish: Part 11
Make A Wish: Part 12
Make A Wish: Part 13
Make A Wish: Part 14
Make A Wish: Part 16
Make A Wish: Part 17
Make A Wish: Part 18
Make A Wish: Part 19
Make A Wish: Part 20
Make A Wish: Part 21
Make A Wish: Part 22
Make A Wish: Part 23
Make A Wish: Part 24
Make A Wish: Part 25
Make A Wish: Part 26
Make A Wish: Part 27
Extension
Second Extension (lol)

Make A Wish: Part 15

1.3K 72 19
By ijustlove_brunomars

Throughout the rest of my school day, all I thought about was him. The last few seconds before the bell rang was pure agony. I couldn't wait to meet up with him after class.

I sprang from my seat the second we were dismissed and dashed to my locker. Shoving my books into my bag I realized Bruno forgot to mention where to meet him after school. Panic settled in at the thought of not being able to find him.

"Hey there, new girl." A sudden voice from behind startled me. I turned around and there he was, giving me that cocky smirk of his. He always has been quite the arrogant guy. I liked it.

"Don't sneak up on me like that! Almost have me a heart attack ya jerk." I say clutching the fabric of shirt where my heart is.

"I'm sorry." He says. He takes my bag from me and slings it over his shoulder.

"Bruno you don't have to carry-"

"But I'm going to anyways. I was raised as a gentleman." He says smiling. I blushed at his sweet gesture. "Besides, it matches my outfit." He says striking a dramatic pose. I laughed as we walked down the hallway.

We made our way off campus and headed towards Bruno's house. I took in all the scenery. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii before. It was as beautiful as I thought it would be.

"So how was your first day?" Bruno asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

Long because I couldn't get you out of my mind. "Oh, it was ok I guess. It is hard being the new girl, though." I say.

"I'm sure in no time everyone's gonna be fighting to be your friend." He says. He looks over at me. "Just don't forget who your first friend here was." He winks.

"Mr. Tucker?" I joke.

Bruno chuckles. "You're funny, Selina." He gives me a look and I wasn't sure exactly what he was feeling. I just wanted to climb into his head and open up his thoughts so I would know what was going through his mind.

Is he thinking about me? About us? No, that couldn't be. He just met me today. I have to give it more time.

"Well, would you like to come in?" Bruno asks. I hadn't even realized we had made it to his house already. In fact we were standing at the front door.

"Naw I think I'll just chill out here." I say leaning against the wall. He gives me an odd look. "I'm kidding! Of course I'd like to go inside." I giggle.

We walk into his house and I take in every detail. This is where he grew up. I could definitely see the musical side of the family he always mentioned in his interviews. All around there's different instruments, pictures of famous musicians, and family band photos. It felt so amazing to see all of Bruno's past.

"We can go up to my room if you want." Bruno says. The thought of being alone with Bruno in his room sent shivers through me. Although most likely we will only be studying. We are only 17 after all.

"Ok." I told him. He took my hand in his and lead me upstairs and down the hall then through a door. I just stared at our intertwined hands the whole way.

"Welcome to casa de Bruno." He said trying to fake a Spanish accent. I giggled.

"Gracias por invitarme." I tell him. He looks at me stunned. I laugh. "It means thank you for inviting me." I say.

"I didn't know you spoke Spanish." He smiled.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." I smirk. Like that I'm not actually 17, and you're supposed to be famous right now. "Now lets get to some algebra, shall we?" I say sitting on his bed. I pull out my math binder. "Lets start of with some equations." I suggest.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ugh this is so confusing!" Bruno says slamming his text book closed in frustration.

"Bruno it's not that hard. All you gotta do is isolate the x variable and then plug it in to solve for y." I tell him. He runs his fingers through his curls. I found it adorable. Yet my heart strings tugged because no matter how many times I explained it, he still didn't get it.

He shoves his math stuff off his lap and into the floor. Then he leans and reaches for his guitar.

"Bruno what are you-"

"Music helps me think." He says strumming the strings to test the sound. I gently close my binder and watch him. I wasn't about to argue with getting to hear his beautiful voice.

He starts playing a tune, and after a few bars I recognized it. Pretty Woman.

"Pretty woman, walking down the street."

"Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet."

"Pretty woman."

"I don't believe you, you're not the truth. No one could look as good as you."

He looks at me while he sang. Is it just a song or did he mean those words to me? The smile on his face grew bigger as he looked into my eyes.

"Pretty woman, won't you pardon me."

"Pretty woman, I couldn't help but see."

"Pretty woman."

"That you look lovely as can be. Are you lonely just like me?"

He looked down at his hands on the guitar briefly, the focused look he had towards the instrument was enticing. If only he had that much concentration towards math, I thought. The thought made me smile a little.

"Pretty woman stop a while."

"Pretty woman talk a while."

"Pretty woman give your smile to me."

He lifted my chin softly and I listened. I gave him my best smile. His voice grew louder as he continued.

"Pretty woman yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Pretty woman look my way."

"Pretty woman say you'll stay with me."

"Cause I need you. I'll treat you right."

"Come with me baby, be mine tonight."

"Pretty woman."

He finished the song and strummed the last note. He looked up at me and we swam in each others eyes for a long time.

"Wow...." I whispered.

His glance went from my eyes, briefly to my lips, and then back up to my eyes. As if he was asking permission to kiss me. Not knowing how to react I simply did nothing. Then before I knew it he was leaning in close to me. I could feel him breath on my lips. I closed my eyes and waited for it anxiously.

"Bruno!" We hear a woman yell. Thus causing the moment to be ruined. Dammit.

"Bruno you're going to be late if you don't leave soon, honey!" We heard. I guessed it was his mom Bernadette.

Bruno sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"So I guess our study session is over for today?" I ask.

"I guess so." He replies a little disappointedly.

I start packing up my stuff.

"Selina?" Bruno asks.

"Yeah?" I answer.

"I was just wondering if...you know...if you had nothing to do tonight that is.... Will you come to my gig tonight?" He asked. I found the way he asked all shyly really cute.

"I'd love to." I smiled.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

AUTHORS NOTE:

I'm so happy for the support o this story guys! Thank you so much to all the readers out there! Most of you are from Instagram I know haha. But can you believe it? Make A Wish has reached 1k reads! Plus over 100 votes and 100 comments! TYSM HOOLIGANS! 🎈🎊🎉

Please continue to comment and vote. I love you all.😘

Peace✌

~ijustlove_brunomars

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1K 36
Hope is a normal, everyday teenager with the dream of being a singer. When Bruno Mars see's her perform at her dad's gig, Hope gets the chance to cha...
5.7K 256 44
CeCe Benetti is a renowned freelance celebrity and fashion photographer she loves her work, family and friends and gets on with everyone except Bruno...
5.7K 129 16
[18+ Explicit - for labelled chapters] - Completed - Compilations 14 different stories/story parts compiled in a single book. Daily uploads from Febr...