Porn star BoyXBoy (Shoey)

By shoeycpv

Joey is just an normal boy trying to find fame. His pointless life will not show much. It's not until the day... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
What happen next?
Pre book!

Part 11

2.8K 87 59
By shoeycpv

Joey pov

I woke up with someone licking my face. I open my eyes to see Shane laying on my bed, why was he licking me? Then I saw it was Corny.

Joey: oh hey Corny... and Shane
Shane: wake up now, we are having a shoot
Joey: I'm tied, and this bed is so comfortable
Shane: you know right that this is my sex bed

My eyes flow open.

Shane: yeah, I masterbate here sometimes
Joey: gross
Shane: haha, you will do the same thing when your horny, but don't worry I change the sheets every time.
Joey: I'm still going to IKEA to buy some new ones
Shane: do what you want, but I have talking my shower so get yours now and be done in 10 min and we drive to set.
Joey: okey then

I got tied up from bed and was showing up my body for Shane. Shane was totally smiling.

Joey: like what you see?
Shane: well, what can I say, you look good
Joey: thanks boy, I'm taking a shower then
Shane: hurry up Joey

I got into the bathroom, undressed and got in to the warm shower. Afterwards I got out and back to my room with just a towel around my waist, to put some clothes on. Shane was laying in my bed playing with Corny.

Joey: um yeah I will change now
Shane: yeah, feel free I won't look until the shoot
Joey: alright...

I bit my lip and garbed my favorite tank top, skinny jeans, socks and boxers. Shane had his back from me and I took a last look that he wasn't watching me. I took of the towel and stood completely nude with one of my best friends in my bed in the same room. I quickly putted on my clothes and were now ready after gone in my hair with my fingers.

Joey: ok, I'm done we can go
Shane: perfect

He got up from the bed and we both said bye to Unicorn and got out to Shane's car.

Well at the place we would be at we jumped out to see a big fancy house.

Shane: we shoot here a lot when we have like usual house scenes. pool, big bedrooms, hot tubes, game room with a lot of tables to fuck on a perfect place to have sex on.
Joey: are you here a lot?
Shane: Matias own the house so yeah, and he usually have his party's here too.
Joey: party animal?
Shane: yup, let's get inside and get this done

We went in an meat the most of the people from the door. Matias came up to us.

Matias: there is my boys, ready for some movie magic?
Shane: yes Daddy, shrift and make up artist thanks

Two girls came up to us, one was Juliet.

Juliet: happy your back Joey, now let get it all done
Joey: yeah!
Shane: I see you later baby

I got a kiss on my cheek and he got away with the other girl with dark short hair. Me and Juliet did what we did last like except that we only hade to spend less time of the shaving. I kind of like to be clean down there by now.

Juliet: okey today's shoot. you and Shane just came home from school, it's a hot day and you feel for sharing a Popsicle, but it's only one left and you both start to lick and suck it till you both get really horny and then start to kiss etch other and then lead to you guys fuck, simple?
Joey: I like the idea
Juliet: yeah, a really good writer sent it in so yeah it's pretty cool, so in in this and we are done

She gave me a red tank top and white shorts. I pulled it on and to shoes some flip flops. I had an back back as well to get the school boy look out.

When all was done we got down stairs and Shane was doing the last on his make up. he smiled at me and he almost had the same outfit like I had. Baby blue tank top and black shorts. He's really hot what ever he wears.

Matias: okey, Joey and Shane outside and come in after 20 sec and you know what to do, coffee!

Me and Shane walked out ready to do this, I'm really exited to do this again and now when I know people like me!

We both counted to 20 after closed the door behind us. Here it go again.

We open the door and went in.

Shane: but then he was like throwing the ball to Jess and she dropped after she got it

We laughed and sat down on the couch. we sat our bags on the side of our feats.

Joey: well yeah, that's funny, you guys have any water or something, it's so hot outside
Shane: I think we have some Popsicles, wait here

Shane went to the kitchen and the cameras followed him. I took the time when I didn't had a camera on me to try to relax. Shane came back.

Shane: we only have one left, you don't mind sharing?
Joey: of corse not

Shane sat down beside me and moved close to me. He got off with the paper around the Popsicle. It was now between us and the camera was in zoomed at our faces. Shane got closer to lick the first and got away and laid it by my lips, I sucked and liked like it was a d!ck. We took some parts of it before we both laid our lips and tongues on it. We both liked up and down and some times we meet etch other. Shane took the tip in and I liked the lower part and it got me really hard.

Matias gave Shane a sigh and finely took the popsicle away from us and laid his hand on my cheeks and stared to kiss me. Really much tongue was in walled an I let Shane lick inside my mouth.

After a while if kissing his one hand got lower to unzip his shorts. He took my harden d!ck in my hand started to pump me. I mound in the kiss and Shane's head pulled away to suck my tip. I had my hands in his hair and mound out will not leaving my eyes from him. My hand got lower down his back and played with his tank top. he pulled away from my c0ck so I could take him off his shirt. he started to kiss me and laid over me a bit. he took my shirt off and kissed down to my nipples while he keep on pumping me.

He took my shorts off so I was completely naked on the couch. I laid my legs around Shane and moued like crazy. if I wasn't under shrift I would scream at Shane to fuck me, I was so dame horny! He climbed of me and stood beside the couch to take of his shorts. I dropped down to my knees and sucked on his balls I played with then and his c0ck till I kissed up and finely took him inside me. I bonked my head up and down not braking the eye contact from his, I pulled out sometimes just to breath and pump his whole leach.

Shane took my head and started to fuck my mount. it's painfully because Shane is so long and big so it keep hitting my gag. He pulled away and I got up on my feats to kiss him. He then turned me around to bent down on the couch with my ass in the sky. He kissed my little hole and licked it around. His tongue got inside and he fucked my ass with his fucking tongue! His warm breath spread all over my ass cheeks and my little tight assh0le. Shane took his fingers and pulled them dry in me, the pain was unreal he thumped hard and fast what almost made me cum. Shane left me for a minute to put out a condom from his backpack and pulled it on himself.

I fell to the couch so I was facing Shane laying on my back. He laid my legs on his shoulders and got the perfect position to slowly pull his his d!ck in me. The unreal pain came back and Shane slowly start to thumps in me. Shane is the best fucker I know, the only one I have fucked but he's is the best at this I can tell. Having him inside me and make me feel both pain and pleasure its just an amazing feeling.

After a while of him fucking my ass he laid down behind me, not bordering about pull out. He took up one on my legs and thumped he harder and faster. He kissed my ear and I could here he moan in harmony. I tuned my head to him to see that sweaty face of his. how I like this face, it's so adorable and cute. What if I wanted this to be us all the time? Having this fun, maybe not in a sex way... Just dinner or something...

Shane whispered something to me that made me wake up from my day dream...

Shane: c*m...

He took my c0ck tied still thumbing and I c**e all over my chest and Shane quickly pulled out and take of the condom just to shoot me in the face. Shane's eyes is so beautiful in this light, and when he c**e and it landed over my face I saw something that I never though I would do... love.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sexy =3

But guys!! Give me a monument! Yestoday (4th of July) when Shane's trailer for Not Cool, AMAZING!! Most see it!!
Not end of that! SHANE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!! I'm started to cry! I ran down to my sister and guise what... She didn't give a fuck! I should said it was Pewdiepie... But Shane is following me!! After almost a year now lol

Ok that's my fandom, sorry. But I hoped you liked this chapter and we are still looking for people that can write a sex scene so thank you if you want

Luke will be back really soon to!

I have work soon so, may the odds be ever in your favor gooodd byee
/Alex and Luke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 207 16
In perspectives of Shane Dawson and Ryland Adams. (Perspectives vary between them as the story progresses) ✹ I thought I understood love. There's lo...
124K 2.1K 51
Joey has an alcohlic mother, Shane is abandoned by his father. They're both being bullied and they can't hold the pressure anymore. They meet on a we...
269K 4.7K 80
Joey and his mom just moved to LA to help her with her drinking problem. Joey come from Boston and is now moving to the other side of the country. Jo...
1.8K 97 16
COMPLETED (btw first story I ever wrote and its literal trash ~like me~) Joey graceffa is a 18 year old boy who is abused by his dad and bullied at s...