Part 11

Joey pov

I woke up with someone licking my face. I open my eyes to see Shane laying on my bed, why was he licking me? Then I saw it was Corny.

Joey: oh hey Corny... and Shane
Shane: wake up now, we are having a shoot
Joey: I'm tied, and this bed is so comfortable
Shane: you know right that this is my sex bed

My eyes flow open.

Shane: yeah, I masterbate here sometimes
Joey: gross
Shane: haha, you will do the same thing when your horny, but don't worry I change the sheets every time.
Joey: I'm still going to IKEA to buy some new ones
Shane: do what you want, but I have talking my shower so get yours now and be done in 10 min and we drive to set.
Joey: okey then

I got tied up from bed and was showing up my body for Shane. Shane was totally smiling.

Joey: like what you see?
Shane: well, what can I say, you look good
Joey: thanks boy, I'm taking a shower then
Shane: hurry up Joey

I got into the bathroom, undressed and got in to the warm shower. Afterwards I got out and back to my room with just a towel around my waist, to put some clothes on. Shane was laying in my bed playing with Corny.

Joey: um yeah I will change now
Shane: yeah, feel free I won't look until the shoot
Joey: alright...

I bit my lip and garbed my favorite tank top, skinny jeans, socks and boxers. Shane had his back from me and I took a last look that he wasn't watching me. I took of the towel and stood completely nude with one of my best friends in my bed in the same room. I quickly putted on my clothes and were now ready after gone in my hair with my fingers.

Joey: ok, I'm done we can go
Shane: perfect

He got up from the bed and we both said bye to Unicorn and got out to Shane's car.

Well at the place we would be at we jumped out to see a big fancy house.

Shane: we shoot here a lot when we have like usual house scenes. pool, big bedrooms, hot tubes, game room with a lot of tables to fuck on a perfect place to have sex on.
Joey: are you here a lot?
Shane: Matias own the house so yeah, and he usually have his party's here too.
Joey: party animal?
Shane: yup, let's get inside and get this done

We went in an meat the most of the people from the door. Matias came up to us.

Matias: there is my boys, ready for some movie magic?
Shane: yes Daddy, shrift and make up artist thanks

Two girls came up to us, one was Juliet.

Juliet: happy your back Joey, now let get it all done
Joey: yeah!
Shane: I see you later baby

I got a kiss on my cheek and he got away with the other girl with dark short hair. Me and Juliet did what we did last like except that we only hade to spend less time of the shaving. I kind of like to be clean down there by now.

Juliet: okey today's shoot. you and Shane just came home from school, it's a hot day and you feel for sharing a Popsicle, but it's only one left and you both start to lick and suck it till you both get really horny and then start to kiss etch other and then lead to you guys fuck, simple?
Joey: I like the idea
Juliet: yeah, a really good writer sent it in so yeah it's pretty cool, so in in this and we are done

She gave me a red tank top and white shorts. I pulled it on and to shoes some flip flops. I had an back back as well to get the school boy look out.

When all was done we got down stairs and Shane was doing the last on his make up. he smiled at me and he almost had the same outfit like I had. Baby blue tank top and black shorts. He's really hot what ever he wears.