Part 9

Joey pov

I walked with Ida to work, or my soon to be ex-work. I had my uniform in my arms and walked in to the boss, Ida followed me, she wasn't going to do this anymore. she wanted to get her education done to becoming a nurse, and I will make adult videos. we open the door to our bosses office and trowed up our uniforms on his desk.

Ida & Joey: we quit!

We sang out, I have always wanted to do that, together with my best friend.

Boss: I don't understand really, why?
Joey: because I will do something I want to do, and that's not doing shit sandwiches, oh by the way I have been gay all the time so yeah!
Boss: fag... get out then, let me never see you here again, not until you start act normal
Joey: bye!!

We whet out and Ida and I started to giggle like crazy. I never though quitting a job would be so fun!

Ida: come on Joey! Let's get coffee!
Joey: alright!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
A few hours later when I was home along I got a call.

Joey: Joey on the phone
Shane: are you high?
Joey: no, quit my job
Shane: nice, mind hanging out?
Joey: yeah sure!
Shane: I be at your apartment in 10!
Joey: hehe okey, see ya

I hang up and looked around. fuck! I can't invite Shane to this shit apartment! Clothes everywhere, and just a horrible air. I ran up from my laying position and starred to clean the best I chord. I usefully don't open the windowed because of the horrible outside but I needed in some fresh air.

9 min later it was a knock on the door. shoot!

I open the door to Shane that always had his beanie and sunglasses when we got outside.

Joey: hi Shane, um sorry for the mess

He walked in and took the sunglasses and his brown leatherjacket off letting it rest on his arm.

Shane: you live here?
Joey: yeah, but I will move out, don't worry

God, at least a hi or something maybe?

Shane: how long have you been staying here? Your poor boy...
Joey: seines... I came to LA...
Shane: do you have much stuff?
Joey: some kitchen things, couch, basic things, hair things, towels, some childhood stuff, computer, clothes and that's pretty much all
Shane: you don't even sleep in a bed?
Joey: no...
Shane: get some suitcase or something
Joey: what?
Shane: it makes me sick that you have to live like this, I have an empty room you want it till you found your own
Joey: i... i cant...
Shane: why not? I care about you Joey, you helped me and I need to help you

I bitten my lip, did Shane really mean that?

Joey: so... you want me to, move in with you?
Shane: yeah, why not? It's nice having a roommate right?
Joey: yeah, you may have right
Shane: come on, I help you then we get it to my car

He said with a warming smile. The gay little boy am ran up to Shane's arms and hugged him tight.

Joey: thank you Shane
Shane: no problem Joey

We pulled away to pick up my stuff. Didn't he think it was kind of weirded to be living with someone that you will have sex on camera with, I'm not complaining. Maybe Shane and I can get closer and I maybe can find out what's wrong with me and my odd feelings for Shane.

He laughed when he were in my closet and packed my clothes in a box.

Joey: something wrong Shane
Shane: found your friend
Joey: my what?