Jealousy ( Thomas Brodie-Sang...

By Will_Byers04

Y/N Y/L/N an actress in The Scorch Trials movie. What happens when a major break up happens when she's filmi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Finally!

Chapter 40

1.2K 28 4
By Will_Byers04

Jacob's P.O.V.

Wes has gone to find Y/N and try to calm her down. I am sitting in my chair. " How long have you been in love with Y/N? " I ask Jacob.

" What? " Thomas asks me.

" How long have you been in love with Y/N? " I ask.

" Jacob I'm not in love with her. " He tells me.

" Newt was only suppose to say I love you once, you said it three or four times. You love her, and maybe you don't want to admit it, since I'm her boyfriend. But-but you love her with all your heart. " I tell him.

Y/N walks out. " You good? " Y/F/N asks.

" Yeah I'm fine " she replies.  

" Okay " she says giving her a hug.

Thomas is laying on the floor.

" AND ACTION!!! " Wes screams.

" NEWT? " Y/N asks. " Newt! Oh my God " Y/N screams. Running up to him.

She grabs onto his hand. " No Newt please don't leave me please " she begs.

" Hey you are going to be good. Okay I love you so much okay " he mumbles.

" I love you too " she says. He picks his head up, and kisses her.

Minho grabs her. " Minho please no please no please no! " She screams.

" Please Tommy please " Newt begs. Then he is gone. Y/N falls onto the floor, and starts crying.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams.

Y/N stands up. " Uh I hate that line " she comments.

Thomas just laughs.

" Okay one more scene. We have a flash back scene between Newt and Maggie " Wes says. We nod.

We get into different clothes. Y/N is wearing a bra and underwear.

" AND ACTION! " Wes screams.

" Mag- " Newt stops speaking when he realizes Y/N is only in her bra and underwear.

" Mag-? What's up? " Y/N asks. " You okay? " Y/N asks.

" Uh, this is just the first time I've seen you in your bra and underwear " he says. She chuckles.

" Your hormones are going crazy " she chuckles. He moves towards her.

" Um you look beautiful " he comments.

" Thank you " she says giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He starts kissing her. She starts kissing him back.

" I think I've fallen in love with you " he mumbles.

" I already have. " She comments. They lay in bed, Y/N pretends to be asleep. She just took off her bra, cause we see her bare back.

Newt gets up, and starts getting dressed. He smiles at her, and then runs into the dresser. She wakes up. She grabs his sweatshirt, and pull it over. " What happened? " She asks.

" Nothing just hit myself " he says.

" Oh okay " she says.  

" Thank you for last night " he says, giving her another kiss.

" Thank you as well " she says giving him a grin.

" Here " he says passing her underwear, and some shorts.

" Thank you " she says.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams. " So this scene is mainly between the boys, and then Y/N will walk in the middle of it. " He says. We nod. " Jacob and Will try to be like really mad, because you find out that Newt your really good friend slept with Maggie " he comments. They both nod.

I give Y/N a kiss on the cheek. " Love you " I say.

" Love you too " she says.

" AND ACTION! " Wes screams.

" There you are where have you been? " Thomas asks, as Newt walks in.

" Sorry woke up late " Newt says.

" You never wake up late " I say.

" Well I woke up late today. Sorry sue me " Newt says.

" You're hiding something " Gally comments.

" No I'm not " Newt says.

Y/N trips over something.

" Who was that? " Minho asks.

" No one can we go to school? " Newt asks.

" Ben mom told me to give you this " Y/N says walking in throwing him his jacket.

" Who's hoodie are you wearing? " I ask.

" Why do you ask? " She asks.

" Just want to know " I say.

She looks at her phone. " Harriet's here. See you guys at school " she says.

She leaves.

" You slept with Maggie what the! " I ask slapping him.

" Dude you guys aren't dating " Newt comments.

" Uh " I say storming off.

" He just needs air " Winston says.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams. " We are good for the day " he adds.

" Okay. You guys eat, and have some rest " Wes says.

I go to my trailer, and get changed.

" Remember we have that interview today. " Dylan says entering the trailer.

" Got it " I tell him.  

" So we have an interview with Kaya.  You ready? " He asks.

" Yeah " I say.

Dylan, Kaya, Ki Hong, Dexter, Thomas, and myself head to the interview.

" Today in the studio we have Dylan O'Brien, Jacob Lofland, Kaya Scodelario, Ki Hong Lee, Dexter Darden, and Thomas Brodie-Sangster! " Olivia says, as we sit down.

We all wave.

" So you guys are almost done, with shooting how must this feel. Third movie, and it's almost done? " Olivia asks.

" I think it's going to be difficult, because we've been in these movies for like 4 years. I think I've made life long friends in this cast. " Dylan says.

" Jacob you came in the second movie how does that feel? " Olivia asks me.

" Well I still feel like I'm apart of this amazing family. Seriously my first day on set Dylan, Ki Hong, and Dexter greeted me with open arms. " I tell her.

" We are going to be reading tweets. So the first one is to Kaya. If you could change one thing about your character what would it be? " Olivia asks.

" Um I can't really think about anything. James and Wes made this character amazing. " Kaya says.

" This is for Dylan. Do you want to go to Alexander Flores and Y/F/N Y/F/L/N wedding in the future? " Olivia asks.

" Yes! Oh my God I love those two so much. " Dylan says.

" Dexter what is one of your favorite scenes? " Olivia asks.

" A flashback scene " he says.

" Jacob. If you could be any other character who would it be? " Olivia asks.

" Newt. He is amazing, and absolutely an amazing character. I don't think I could cause Thomas is amazing at playing the role. " I say.

" Thomas any crushes? " Olivia asks.

" Um yes and no. I like a girl, but not doing anything about it. " Thomas says. That's interesting, he really isn't this open about things.

" That is all we have. Go see The Death Cure January 26th, 2018! " Olivia says.

" Bye! " We all say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 821 16
"But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you. I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame."- The Weeknd Being in a relation...
391K 12.5K 28
Guilt kept her mulling over the matter longer than she should have. Though, underneath the self-loathing and whirlwind of emotions, there were lesson...
120K 1.8K 17
Y/N and Airs were together in the Maze Trials when they escaped to the Sanctuary. Meeting Thomas' maze group, they help each other by searching for t...
3K 53 22
"But if we wait to help you it will be too late... We can get Minho back but you... If it goes too far, I can't get you back. I need you too." How ma...