Voltron High School AU

By InsignificantBunny

FIRST BOOK I HAVE WRITTEN. It's embarrassing. As the name says. Shiro: Senior Allura: Junior Keith: Sophomor... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Continue??
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Author's Note
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Sorry
Attention!
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
THANK YOU!!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
How Should I Go About Ch. 15?
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Not an update. Help Me!
Still not an update...but 6k!
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Returning?
My Apologies

Chapter Seven

907 18 13
By InsignificantBunny

Girls "Fine! Your an idiot for taking a nerd's side!" The girls walk away. "I-I...uh...thanks. I guess...but I could have taken her..." I stutter as I brush off my pants. Takashi "your wrist is probably broken, you have a bloody nose" he takes his thumb and wipes the blood off my face "and you probably bruised your spine from the lockers. Come on we're taking you to the nurses office." He grabs my wrist and starts pulling me to the office but I break away "I'm fine!" I say as I grab my hurt wrist "ow..." I mutter. "You're not! No come on!" He picks me up bridal style and takes me to the nurse's office. I stare into his shining silver eyes as he carries me. He then looks down at me as we continue to walk, I look away embarrassed.
  At the nurse's office
Nurse "I'm quite busy right now" as she tends to other students "take whatever you need."
Takashi "thank you ma'am" he sets me down on a chair and takes our bandages and wrap for my wrist.  He begins to bandage the scratches on me and wrap my wrist, oh so gently. He then tightens the band of the wrap "too tight?" He says with sorrow and fear in his eyes. "No, it's perfect." I smile at him and I stare as his eyes as he finishes. He looks up at me, our eyes meeting, and smiles. I blush and stammer a "thanks." "Anytime, Katie." He blushes back with a sweet, calming smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
37.9K 1.3K 26
A lonely goth kid, named Firkle, in high school is constantly bullied by everyone for who he is, well everyone but one boy. A popular boy, named Ike...
4.7K 226 32
this is just drawings that i did of sun and moon i hope you like them! also pls dont copy or take it or ill fine your ass and another thing if you wa...