The New Girl Belongs To Him

By loveable_toniqua29

"Would you look at that piece of fine Latina ass." ........"Shut it jackass. You trying to write a death cert... More

A/N
Hectic morning
Authors Note
New School,Old Friends
Settling In

Moving Day

22K 404 179
By loveable_toniqua29

Have you ever been woken up in the most beautiful way possible. Yunno. Curtains opened, sunshine getting in your room. Breakfast platter beside your bed with a cup of Starbucks beside it. Yup me neither.

Instead I was woken up by the devils music (my alarm clock) and two gremlins jumping onto me. Literally knocking the wind out of me. Aren't I lucky to have siblings this annoying.

"Wosa wosa get up" my twin siblings said in unison. Yup that me, Rosa. I'm 17. I have green eyes long black hair and full lips.

Rosa

I removed my comforter from my head and glared at my adorable siblings. They're both beautiful. Carmen has brown eyes and long curly hair where as Julio(Spanish name...pronounce the j as an h) has green eyes and shorter curly hair.

Carmen

Julio
"I'm up you rugrats. Now get your butts off of me." I said to them only to earn a fit of giggles as they ran out of my room.

I slowly got out of my bed stretching until I heard that satisfying crack. Walking over to my already packed suitcase, I took out my tooth brush, toothpaste, face scrub and towel and headed to the bathroom. I did my normal routine which consists of washing my face brushing my teeth, but I didn't bother to take a shower since I had one last night.

I walked out of my bathroom placing the items back into my suitcase. I got undressed from my pajamas and place them in a box labeled uncleaned clothes. Looking at myself in the outfit I picked and laid out last night, I smiled with satisfaction. I decide on a pair of white skinny jeans, a sleeveless grey coca cola tee, my black and white high tops, a bandana and a watch.

After checking my outfit in the mirror I took my phone off of charge, packing the charger away in my backpack, and checked the time. It read 7:30, so I decided to start carrying my things downstairs so that the moving company can easily access them.

"Move it or loose it chica." Junior, my annoying big brother said from behind me as I was trying to carry one of my boxes downstairs.

Junior

"Maybe if you'd actually help me instead of complain this would go a whole lot faster!" I said glaring daggers at him. Jr rolled his eyes and took the box from me heading downstairs. I finally got all my things down, with my loving brothers help of course, to find the rest of the family waiting by the car whiles dad talked to the moving guys.

Mom ( Cecelia Rodreguez)

Dad (Amilio Rodriguez)

We waited for the movers to pack everything into the truck and after they did my family drove off to our private airport.

*★★*★★*★★*★★*★★*★★*

"Siéntate pequeños cabrones el avión está a punto de aterrizer" (sit down you little f*ckers, the plane is about to land) Junior said to the twins. I immediately response to him saying "Oye deja de maldecirles gran cabrón!" (hey, stop swearing at them you big f*cker) earning a few muffled laughs from the twins. Mamma and papi went in the master bedroom to nap since they were up all morning, so they left junior in charge
Seeing as he's the oldest and what not. I buckled the twins into their seatbelts and did the same with myself waiting for the aircraft to land. As we exit our private jet, I saw our rental car waiting for us. The chauffeur took our luggage and placed them in the back trunk while we waited for him in the car. We drove to what will be our new house in silence. My parents were signing our school registry form. Junior was texting someone, the twins were asleep and I was reading. It took about an hour and 45 minutes if driving before the car stopped. We pulled up to the most breathtaking house I have ever seen. It was much larger than our old house in Mexico.

★★★★★★★★

After I finished outing away my things and ate dinner, I went to bed. I took a shower and put my pajamas on. I wore grey sweatpants a and a tank top. Before I went to sleep I set my alarm for 7 am so I wouldn't be late for school the following day.
**********************

Hey babes, I'm done with the first chapter. Nothing much went on but every story starts somewhere. Hope u enjoy
❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 1.9K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.7M 63.3K 59
As future king, Prince Thomas is set to hold his selection in order to find a wife. 20 girls from the Commonwealth are chosen to compete for his hear...
141K 5.1K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
40.4K 2K 144
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...