𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜�...

By greendayings

*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." ... More

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
IMPORTANT!!
the fight never stops - a letter

𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

2.3K 82 329
By greendayings

 (not y'all getting an eren pov for da day)

"𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦, 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

eren's pov (time skip to next week.)

I didn't believe I had a bad heart.

but perception is a bitch and I was constantly in a state of perception, in a state of being expected to be someone I was not and I resented anyone who fit that category.

from the moment y/n laid eyes on me I could see right through that delicate voice of hers and that pin curl smile, I fucking hated girls like her. the ones that try so hard to be sweet, the ones who are always looking to satisfy hungry eyes and restless hands. she had a fire in her eyes and I wanted to be the one to put it to rest, it wasn't that seeing others true selves be exposed satisfied me but I can't deny it left a taste of sweetness on the tip of my tongue.

Armin

Armin: Are we really going through with this man?

you never told me if she was in or not

after this I'm wiping my hands clean

eren: she's in. 

come on, let me have a little fun.

Armin: the point is you're the only one having fun bro.

if Reiner finds out I'm helping you do this shit he'll beat my ass.  he already threatened me after the party situation.

eren: Reiner won't do shit

chill out. 

I got it from here.

it wasn't hard to see the desperation that y/n carried and even though I had said countless things to her I still managed to get her under me, I was gonna use that to my advantage. my phone dropped to the side of me as I heard the front door slam open and footsteps hurry towards me.

"EREN FUCKING JAEGER."

I knew that voice from anywhere, Mikasa.

I sank into my seat seeing the fuming raven-haired girl stand in front of me kicking my leg harshly, "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What did I do now?"

"what didn't you do? you came back here to start this shit again?" Armin told her the plan, I grew up with the two, and Mikasa knew me like the back of her hand; she was used to my constant rendezvous with broken women and women who were just desperate to not be alone. despite her seeing my actions with her own eyes she never distanced from me but she didn't agree with it either.

"you're fucking historia and trying to mess with y/n? before you even think about reaching for that damn phone think about this, haven't you had enough? enough of fucking with these girls that have done nothing to you?" Mikasa was right, historia never did any harm and frankly, y/n never did too much either but the sight of seeing two drastically different women act as if they were the same made me sick to my stomach; it wasn't a job but I was going to make sure they saw exactly how different they really were.

"Mikasa, haven't you had enough of the lectures? maybe you should be talking to Armin he went along with it. I never told the girl to let me touch her, free will is a thing."

the frustrated girl ran her hands over her face, "eren do you care so little for anything around you? just because your dad-,"

I shot up darting closer to her, "don't you fucking dare compare me to him or even think about bringing him up." Mikasa was never one to hold her tongue and if anything she was 10x more willing to put a fight than I was. "back the fuck up jaeger." her hands rested on my chest pushing me letting the back of my legs hit the couch. "you know that you're doing wrong and you know that you're just as bad as him. if that wasn't the case you wouldn't be so defensive."

"I won't get involved in your little game eren but what's in the dark will come to light and I promise you, you're gonna regret it." her eyes were sharp and burning into mine, "by the way, tell Carla I said hey yeah?" she walked away smoothly letting the door close behind her. 

my father had a habit of taking in women that shined on the outside and rotted on the inside and my mother was his final victim, growing up all I knew was seeing my father dig his hands inside of my mother and take away everything she ever loved; I was taught he was only making her clean. 

cleaning her of the mask she showed to others and bringing her true self out, over time I began to hate anyone who resembled my mother's true self.

weak, desperate, and a slave to satisfy the ones around them, I hated people who weren't free. 

I wasn't in the mood to be alone bathing in my anger so I did what I do best, called up a needy hapless soul.

I let the phone ring until I heard the high-pitched voice I couldn't stand, "eren? what's up?"

"come over."

"I uh..."

"will you come over or not?" I could hear the hesitation in her voice and laughter echoing through the phone.

"I want to but I'm kind of busy with y/n and sash."

the sound of her name made me perk up, "then let me come over"

"I'm not sure she'd like that."

tch as if she had much of a privilege to like and dislike anything at the moment.

"ill see you soon historia." I'm sure she could feel me grimace through the phone, it had been nearly a week since the couch incident and since y/n agreed to my offer. she could barely even look at me and despite us doing projects together, she preferred to be alone. 

I wasn't gonna let her out of my sight, not yet at least.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I arrived at the tiny apartment knocking at the door and hearing the two scramble and argue over who was going to answer. I felt a puff of wind as it swung open, y/n stood at the door with a deep brown toned skirt that barely went past her mid-thigh and an ivory-colored blouse that kissed her curves; she looked good but the shocked expression on her face was priceless.

I watched her take a hard gulp at the sight of me, "aren't you gonna let me join the fun?"

she turned her back not answering and leaving me to walk in on my own, as I stepped foot in the apartment I felt a body crash into mine, get the fuck off.

"eren!"

I cringed at the sound of my name coming from the blonde's mouth, come on eren just endure it. 

"Hey, sweetheart." I tried my best to not choke on my words as I leaned down giving the girl a small peck. I could hear y/n's huff from across the room. 

don't worry baby, I didn't forget about you.

"come sit down! y/n do you mind grabbing him a drink?"

she shifted in her seat and cut her eyes at me, "tori we ran out of beer and shit."

historia's hand was wrapped around mine as I was dragged onto the sofa, "well then you and Sasha can keep him company while I go to pick up some from the store in town then."

Sasha intercepted jumping up out of her seat, "eren no offense but I'm going with tori!"

offense? you let me hit the jackpot, Sasha. 

"no problem I don't mind staying, me and y/n are cool aren't we?" I twisted my head carefully watching her body language, "yeah." she replied in a mumbled state.

"then it's settled be back in 20 minutes tops?"

"sure."

the pair hurried out of the door on their way to the store, it was just me and her.

her legs looked smooth from afar and they were intoxicating to touch, "stop staring at me."  she demanded grabbing a blanket to cover up.

I couldn't help but laugh, "I'm wanting to do more than stare, 20 minutes. don't you wanna know what I could do with all that time on our hands?"

"yeah, you can take a carriage ride straight to hell."

she had a slick mouth but it could do wonders and I was wanting a taste of it again.

I got up taking small steps towards her until we were face to face, my hands grabbed at the blanket snatching it away; "watch it."

she was nearly shivering as I stood in front of her, "it's almost like you knew I was coming, that skirt is nice but it'd look better around your ankles."

my hands slowly ran up the length of her legs and burrowed themselves under her skirt, I listened to her take a small gasp and I felt her body relax. "aw come on I like when you put up a fight, don't make it say for me, sweet girl."

her thighs clasped at my hand suffocating it, "I'm not your sweet girl."

"you will be, now come show me what you taste like."

(an: ok the next chapter will in fact be in Eren's pov and y'all will get some more background info on him, I can't just be letting him slang that thing around with no development 😒)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

undone By ☆

Fanfiction

873 46 6
In an attempt to start anew, you move on your own to a new town and start attending Stohess University. Things kick off to a good start when the elit...
5.4K 277 26
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘆�...
3.6K 40 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
11.4K 171 5
"𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶." ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° boo...