Desire to make you mine!!! ✔️

By nickysweetangel

Highest Rank 1# Mystery 28/5 This a very mature and dark story so read it keeping tissue paper. Just trust me... More

prologue: One night stand with a monster
Facing a monster
Trapped in a plan
Burning in rage
Glimpse of past
Disaster in air
Love-Hate relationship
Fire That Burning Me
Betrayal
Jungle mein mangal
It's Trouble Time
Hidden truth
Blur mystery
A deal
Turning point
Night that changed my life
Silent storm
Dark truth
Facing the truth
My love..My Arnav
Mystery Of Hidden Well Wisher
A Hope
Shattered dreams
Why me?
Most awaited confession
Dream coming true
Something changing
Two heart that beat as one
My last hope
Face Off
Shattered dreams
A sob
Table are turning
Haunted soul
Every Moment Reminds Me Of You
Important note..check it out
Shattered truth
Facing the bitter reality
Unknown fear
Payback time
Her fear
A newly found hope
A fresh start
Silence before storm
My oxygen
A tormented mother
Please come back!
Unfaithful
Epilogue
Note about sequel
this story get copied

Facing the bitter past

9.8K 401 35
By nickysweetangel

Chapter 19: Facing the bitter past

Khushi in the search of truth walking alone in the lonely dark night. Somehow she managed to depart from mansion without letting anyone suspect her absence.

It was dark. Moons and stars blinking, clouds were bursting making her tremble in fear. Avoiding her phobia of darkness, She remain firm and continue walking without looking back. She is determined to find the truth and for that she seek to fight with her fear.

Her heart were getting heavy pondering over the thought of loosing her baby, her first baby and till now she had no clue about it. Does she really have a baby? How is this possible? She still unable to gasp the truth.

She was drifted in her thought when suddenly a bright light flashed across her face. A truck dashed toward her in a super fast speed. But she is so lost in her world didn't comprehend anything. It is coming closer to her and the line between live and death is very close.

Khushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A familiar voice hit her eardrum. She was about to turn but then everything black out.

She open her eyes and found herself in the unfamiliar atmosphere. She try to get up when nurse walk in.

Nurse: ''You need rest..'' Khushi look at her uncertainty and then slowly started to recall what had recently happened.

Khushi: ''I need to go..'' She jerk back on the bed but a pain shot her arms and she dropped down on the bed. She look at her hands that is stitched.

''How i..I..'' She grabbed her head confused and uncertain.

Nurse: ''You met with an accident mam and that girl accompanied by you was very serious..''

Khushi: ''Girl? But Who brought me here?''

She was about to fill her mind with information when doctor walk in the room and monitor her wounds.

She didn't give heed to them, all she wanted is to meet Rishab as early as possible. She desperately wanted to know about her past.

The guilt of not able to save her baby is killing her by every passing second. She got up and ran outside the ward. There she collide with someone who told her the patient who is admitted in order to save her.

She get shock to see the face of patient who is being taken on the stretcher..

Hey devimaiyaa! She close her mouth in disbelief seeing payal being taken to the ICU room.

~~~

Khushi was pacing outside the OT fidgeting with her dupatta nervously, praying for the safety of payal and her unborn. Doctor came out after sometime.

She rushed to him.

Khushi: ''How is payal, doctor..''

Doctor: ''Its good that person brought her on time else we cannot able to save her..her head get badly injured and we need to start her operation as early as possible..'' Her eyes welled up She is constantly praying for her well being..

She is really grateful to that person who brought them on time else anything might had happen to Payal. She really wanted to know who is that person but unfortunately that person is gone and no one know him/her.

''Can i meet her..how is she?''

''Call her family members immediately and bring these medicines for her.. She nodded taking prescriptions from him.

''How is her baby?''

''Baby? What are you talking about?'' Doctor asked confused not getting anything.

''She is 2 months pregnant!'' Khushi told him.

''I think you have some misunderstanding..she is not pregnant..''

Those words were like atom bomb for her. She step back in disbelief.

Tears of betrayal fell from her eyes and flow down as she recall Rishab words.

Please save my sister, khushi. She will die if her boyfriend doesn't marry her. You had to sold your body to Arnav Singh Raizada for the sake of payal...You had to be his mistress for Payal safety.

Itna bada dhoka..? Why you cheated me Rishab.. Why you sold me to Arnav Singh Raizada..Why you send your fiancee on marriage night to that monster den! What is your Moto? Does Anjali is right about you? Does I did mistake trusting you? No! My mother cannot made mistake choosing you for me! Her heart is not ready to believe. She still have hope some miracle happen. But as the truth is unveiling, her hopes are shattering and hatred is rising for him.

Roughly she wipe her tears. Today he can't lie to me. He had to answer my question. With that she rose on her feet and took out her mobile from purse and rang his number.

''Mr Rishab Singhania..i wanted to meet you..'' Her fist clenched in a tight punch.

~~~

Khushi was standing in the corridor staring at a lady who is playing with her little kid. A small smile crept her lips observing the mother daughter duo. Lady open her arms, guiding her small tiny baby girl to walk on her feet. Her heart constricted in pain. If her baby was alive it would be her age.

''Why Rishab..why you did this to me..?? Why you kill my--

''Khushi..''

Her fist and jaw clenched as she heard the owner of the voice. Holding her emotions, She swiftly turned and met the murder of her baby.

''How this happen khushi..?'' (He ran and hugged her crying his heart out. Khushi was taken aback for a moment and then retaliated.

''What happen to payal..how she.. She is fine na? Tell me she is fine! Why everyone whom i loved so much left me..i am so alone..

Khushi(In her mind): ''Now you are feeling pain when your dearest sister are in pain..what about my child? Why you killed that innocent soul?''

She struggled but his grip tightened. Then she felt someone presence other than them. Rishab smirked giving thumb up to kavya who click their picture being close to each other.

Khushi tilted her face to view the person but Rishab grip her tightly into his embrace not allowing her to move..

Khushi(With gretted teeth): ''Get off me..'' (She struggled)

Rishab: ''No khushi i can't let you go..you and Payal are my life..two most important person in my life..I know baby you are angry but what can i do..That Asr.. he blackmail me, if I didn't convince you to be with him, he might had harm payal and his unborn.

That's it. Khushi lost her remaining sanity and patience.

Khushi: ''Stop it just stop it..'' With a strong gravity, she pushed him with all her strength and anger.

''Aren't you get tired lying to me..?''

''But khushi..Asr ne..--''

DON'T YOU DARE MR RISHAB SINGHANIA! DON'T YOU DARE ACCUSE HIM! I WILL NOT TOLERATE A WORD AGAINST HIM..DO YOU UNDERSTAND!

Ohh..Now i got you..why this sudden turnover..Why you didn't like my touch..Because his touch linger in your mind and body, isn't it? You are enjoying being his mistress..tell me something, how many times in a night he fuc* yo-- (His words left half uttered as he felt a burning sensation on his right cheek.)

Khushi: You know what.. get lost..I bloody hate you..

Rishab: No khushi don't hate me..I love you..I love you so much..(He hugged her tightly) you know how much i'm craving to be with you..I can't tolarate another man touching your body..It kill me every time i thought you and Asr..I..

She pushed him away and step back while he move forward.

Khushi: ''Don't come near me else consequence would be very hazardeous..Anjali was so right..you are a bloody scoundrel..I blindly trusted you but not anymore..It was my stupidity that i rejected Arnav's love for a disgusting man like you..''

Rishab: ''What's wrong with you khushi..Seems Asr literally poison your mind. I can't understand his problem..he got your body and think he can win your heart too..

Khushi: ''Just stop your bloody crap..You will never understand how much he love me...If he wanted he can ruin me but he is not like you..it hurt him everytime he see me in pain..I should have understand your intention that day when you sold me one day before our marriage to him..I was such a fool to get trapped on your plan..Stop putting all the crimes on his head when you are the main reason of my miseries, my pains, my wounds..

Rishab: ''You need a break khushi..What have i done that you are blaming me unnecessarily..'' He sighed and turn to move inside but her grip on his collar made him to turn.

Khushi: ''Not so soon''

Rishab: ''Leave my hand, Khushi''

Khushi: ''You are not allowed to go without giving answer..Why you killed my bab-.. (Her words been interrupted by the voice of kaira who just arrived accompanied by Rishab's mother.)

Rishab: ''Listen khushi..my sister is very critical..let me go..She need me..

Khushi left him hearing about payal's name and he sighed and went inside through the entrance.

~~~

Arnav got up from havan after completely all the rituals. After sometime, his manager walk in and gave him a file. He took him to his study and they had a meeting. Suddenly his mobile beep. His expression changed into maniac one as soon as he saw the MMS on his mobile screen.

After that everything went out of order and out of control. He get hell mad.

Aman!!!!!!!!!!!! He lashed out, throwing everything on the floor that come on his way.

Seeing so much rage, manager left from there. Aman storm in hearing the loud sound. On reaching, he saw the disheveled state of the room and so as his chief. Everything is messed up.

Aman: Asr.! (He try to stop him)

Arnav(With agitation): ''Where the hell is khushi..? ANSWER ME! He demanded.

He was about to say something but Arnav is in no mood to hear a single word. A single message create havoc in his mind.

Arnav: ''I told you to keep an eye on her..who let her step out without my permission...?''

Aman: ''She must be in the room..What's the matter Asr..?''

Arnav: ''No she can't be in the room because at present she is busy pleasuring other men..''

Aman: ''What?''

Arnav: ''Do whatever you want..i want her in my place within an hour..

Punching the table he walk off..

Aman(To himself): ''Oh god..Why you still love her so much..

He was about to depart when his eyes cast on his mobile laying on the floor. He went baffled seeing pictures of khushi hugging another man.

''So this is the reason of his anger. Khushi you are in big mess now..better come home fast otherwise you are gone today..''

~~~

Khushi stood near the corner, away from Rishab's mother gaze knowing her dislikes for her.

Kaira headed to her and give her plain glass of water.

Kaira: ''Khushi are you okay?''

Khushi who was lost in her own thought come back to her senses when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

kaira: ''I know what you are going through..I am always be there for you..hamesha..''

Khushi stay numb. She touch her stomach feeling awful..

She made her seat on the bench and hold her hand.

Kaira: ''Are you okay..please say something khushi..you are scaring me...'' She continue to stare at the specific point without utterly anything.

''You know you can share your pain...Don't suppress, it will get worse..''

Khushi: Kash yeh sab itna assan hota..kash main use bacha pati..meri ankhon ke samne mere apne mujhe dur ho gaye aur main idiots ke tarha dekhti reh gayi..maine kyu nahi kuch kar pay..(I wish it would be that easy as you said..i wish i able to save my child..all my dear ones went away in front of my eyes and i can't able to rescue them..) I failed kaira..i failed..

She look at her mumbling something, not getting anything. She is feeling horrible seeing her best friend's condition.

Kaira: ''I wish i able to do something to brought you out from the mess..its good you ran away from his den..now there is no need to go back to that hell..We will file complain against him..''

''No kaira..Arnav is not wrong..I always misunderstood him...he had loved me so much and what i did..i rejected him for that asshole.. ..Devimaiya never forgive me committing that sin..'' Kaira is shocked at first but seeing her state, she didn't ask anything, she listen to her quietly letting her to pur out her heart out. She caress her back supporting her.

Khushi: ''I have no one...I am all alone..No one understand me..I am tired of all this..Why everyone use me like a pawn..what is my fault that i went through this..

Anjali: ''Nahi khushi you are not alone..I am always there for you..You deserve happiness and i have faith in god..one day everything will be fine..

Khushi: ''Sach..'' She asked hopefully.

She lifted her gaze and look at her with teary eyes.. Kaira nodded.

''I am scared kaira.. After Anjali you are my only support system..thank you for being with me and understanding me..agar tu bhi mujhe chodke-- She stop her staying further and shook her head.

Kaira: 'This will never happen..Never..'' She place her head on kaira shoulder crying out bitterly.

After something doctor come out and instruct them to arrange the blood for the patient as early as possible as her blood group is very rare. She had lost lot of blood due to the accident. They are not getting match for her blood.

Khushi went to the near mandir and ignite the diya in front of idol praying for her safety. If anything happen to her she won't be able to forgive herself.

In the meanwhile, Rishab was making calls to his relatives and family in order to arrange the blood.

Kaira: ''Yes i got it!'' She shut the call after getting positive response from the person whose blood match with Payal's.

Rishab insisted and she went with him to brought her relative in the hospital.

After a while, Khushi return back to the hospital and inquire about payal health. Nurse told her few moment ago a lady had donating the blood. It was the same person who brought her to the hospital. On asking about the name of the person, nurse handed a letter to her given by the person.

Curiously she open it. It is written in bold letters

-Your well wisher

Who is he..? Why this person is helping me? Is the person, Arnavji?

No! Its quite impossible. why would he help me! He hates me, woh toh hame maarta hua dekhna chahte hain..(He wanted to see me dead)

Her heart went heavy as she remember the moment he left her hand from cliff. She not wanted to remember that only cause her pain.

Then who it could be? Many questions running in her mind but answer got none.

Yeh kaira kaha reh gayi.. (Where is Kaira?)

She walked few step forward searching for Rishab. Suddenly, a person came to her and handed her another letter.

''Another letter..'' She look around to view around but not find anyone. She open it and started to read it.

If you wanted to know the entire truth of your past, then come to rose point.

Your angel in disguise well wisher!

Who is he? Should i go? No i can't trust that person, don't know who it was..may be it was Rishab sick plan to again trap me..

She began to ponder.

I need to go home..if Asr figure out about my absence.. no... She cross the road and reach the other edge of the road before calling out for taxi..She hurried herself and get inside.

Driver asked about the destination but her mind get engrossed in thinking about her well wisher.

What if that well wisher really helping me.? She don't know what is right or what is wrong. All she know she wanted to get answer of all the past that is yet buried.

Taking heavy and small strides khushi reached the spot totally unsure and oblivious her life going to take a crucial change after this moment.

She look around and saw a unfamiliar environment. She is quite scared to take foot ahead as there is a darkness all around. She tripped and fell down hurting at the place where it is already bruised due to the recent accident. She cried in pain. She didn't give up. She get up and balance herself with the support of wall.

She is struggling with her own thought when a shear voice audible to her. She get stiffened and immediately hide herself behind the tree trunk.

This voice seems familiar to her but she is unable to comprehend where she heard it.

It is Rishab but with whom he is talking..There was a lady behind him.

What he is doing here? And who is she?

Doesn't he have any humanity. His sister is fighting with her life and death and he is partying here. She move forward to hear their conversation.

Rishab: ''I am so proud of you sweetheart..you did awesome job..'' He toss their wine glass with his lady love and kissed her lips before pulling her into his close embrace.

''I feel like having you right now baby..'' Khushi was shocked by his cozyness with some unknown women.

That mean what Anjali saying was true! He is having affair with another girl. She try to look at the face of the girl but her back visible to her and he was shamelessly kissing her lips.

''kavya, what if Asr get to know about our plan!''

Her eyes went wide hearing this name. After thinking for a quite sometimes, she recalled where she heard this name.

''Kavya? Is she Arnavji ex girlfriend? But what is she doing with Rishab..'' She is clueless.

''My plan is full proof no one will know my real identity not even that khushi..'' Kavya turn around and started to laugh evilly.

Khushi stood there like a statue like earth come down beneath her feet. She look at the face of the women not really believing.

She step back dejected seeing her friend, KAIRA before her eyes.

She and rishab??? Khushi press her mouth unbelievably. The reality paralyzed her.

''Bechari khushi..She don't know I am not kaira, I am kavya, Asr first love, who came into her life just to ruin her. She trust me blindly without realizing since 3 years i am fooling her being her best friend. You know today she is crying on my shoulder doing all the rona dhona begging me not to leave her, but she don't know i'm only person who send her to the metal asylum. (Tears welled down From khushi's face absorbing each and every word uttered by her.)

Kavya: ''Everything is going according to our plan, You were going to marry khushi, all her property might be yours but that Anjali, she ruined everything by making her brother fall for khushi...

Rishab: You are right..That day Khushi had been mine but she slept with Asr and get herself pregnant. We might have been successful aborting her child only if Anjali haven't got the news of her pregnancy. On top of that, she saw us together making out in your bedroom.

Kavya: Uff don't remind me about Anjali.. she is as stubborn as her brother. She were going to break this news to Asr. Its good you and your friends close her chapter once and for all. And then we send Khushi asylum to execute our plan B and killed her so called unborn and then attempt Arnav murder.

Khushi grabbed her dupatta trying hard not to fell down as the burden of the pain getting heavy. She feeling extremely vulnerable and angry on herself trusting them. Anjali lost her life just to protect her and entire life she misunderstand her..Why devimaiya why you didn't show me right path..Why you took my best friend away from me..she beg me, plead me to believe her but I was so stupid..Why I didn't believe you Anjali.. (Every pore of her body screamed. She have no strength to hear and see the bitter reality. Finally she collapse on the ground)

''I must say sweetheart you are very intelligent..You entered khushi's life with new name and new identity and get close to her to keep her under your control.. I am impressed.. she never imagined in her wildest dream you are behind her misery. But i guess khushi suspect me..You have no idea how I handle the situation at hospital..

''Don't worry about her, i know how to trap her in my emotional blackmailing..'' Kaira exclaimed and he took her inside to spend rest of the night together.

Khushi: Tum dono ne hamari khushiyan chin.. Lekin ab bas..(You snatched my happiness leaving me with nothing but now its enough!) I will not stay silent..I will expose your truth in front of Arnav..

Roughly, she wipe her tears and dashed off to reach the destination not knowing what is waiting for her in near future.

To be continued! 

Thank you so much for all your love and support. This story reach in no 1 ranking in wattpad.. all because of my loyal readers. Thank you again and keep supporting me.

Don't forget to press vote and please guys comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 4.4K 18
Story of two people who sacrificed almost all their lives for their siblings, but the one time they wanted to be selfish for themselves, they had to...
84.2K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
98K 4.2K 16
Highest rank: #194 in Fan fiction A youth-romance from ArShi's college days, where love blossoms between them in the hues of department rivalry. Hate...
147K 6.6K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...