Desire to make you mine!!! ✔️

By nickysweetangel

Highest Rank 1# Mystery 28/5 This a very mature and dark story so read it keeping tissue paper. Just trust me... More

prologue: One night stand with a monster
Facing a monster
Trapped in a plan
Burning in rage
Glimpse of past
Disaster in air
Love-Hate relationship
Fire That Burning Me
Betrayal
Jungle mein mangal
It's Trouble Time
Hidden truth
Blur mystery
A deal
Turning point
Silent storm
Dark truth
Facing the truth
Facing the bitter past
My love..My Arnav
Mystery Of Hidden Well Wisher
A Hope
Shattered dreams
Why me?
Most awaited confession
Dream coming true
Something changing
Two heart that beat as one
My last hope
Face Off
Shattered dreams
A sob
Table are turning
Haunted soul
Every Moment Reminds Me Of You
Important note..check it out
Shattered truth
Facing the bitter reality
Unknown fear
Payback time
Her fear
A newly found hope
A fresh start
Silence before storm
My oxygen
A tormented mother
Please come back!
Unfaithful
Epilogue
Note about sequel
this story get copied

Night that changed my life

11.7K 353 29
By nickysweetangel

*Mature content ahead...*

Chapter 15: Night That changed my life

Both went breathless after sharing a passionate romantic kiss. Arnav was overwhelmed by what they had just experienced.

Nervousness was clearly visible by the way she was trembling by his soft touch. He continue gazing her while she was trying to find a way to move. All her innocent attempts failed as he captured her figure against the walls, not giving her any space to go and continue to stare her. He look into her tensed face that turned the shade of pink. His dark brown eyes examine each and every features of her. Seeing her nervousness, he put his arm around her and brought her to sit on the sofa to sit next to him. His gesture made him feel special. She placed her head above her heart. This feeling is strange. She felt so unusual which she never experienced being with Rishab before.

Dhak dhak dhak dhak.

His every heartbeat belongs to her. She smiled and kissed him there before they tore their gaze. There is only his eyes that was noticeable to her. Totally lost in them, she remain unrecognized with whom she landed with.

There was acceptance, love and submission as his gaze absorbing the depth of ocean. He then touch her swollen lips guiltily and then licked her soothingly.

She placed her hand on his shoulder for support feeling very shy. Something strong passed between them. Placing her head on his lap, he move close, more closer until his breathe hit her senses. His arm gently caress her face as he gently stare her. His eyes brimming with love and then both leaned to kiss. But their act disturbed by the sudden phone call.

Her muscle tensed by the possibility of Arnav ringing her. May be Anjali gave him my new number? She thought and try to vanish his thought out from her mind.

''Come on khushi hurry up! Pick up my phone..'' Rishab prayed while speeding up his car in full speed.

Arnav got her phone and saw a guy name 'Rishab' flashed in her mobile. He handed it to her and turn sideways. It continue to ring but she didn't care to look at the mobile screen. And just then he lept forward, she throw her mobile on the floor and grip his hand like a possessed lover. He turned and saw her expression. There is something strange in her.

''Hold me tighter..'' She spoke and kissed his fingers lovingly. He knew for the first time there was acceptance, there was no resistance from her side. All he know she wanted him just like him. And right now this was heavenly dream and he wanted this to go on and on. He was more confident now.

Grabbing her waist, both broke into a hot and long kiss. He continue to kiss her madly and passionately.

 His hands touch her intimately and she close her eyes in submission gripping his hairs in tight clasp. He had no intention to stop either and they go with the flow deeper and deeper. Finally his lips trailed down her neck. He remove dori of her blouse and one by one remove her jewelry. Instantly, she turn to other side trying to cover her modesty.

~~~

Khushi!!!!!!!!!! Too agitated and furious, he kicked the main door through his legs and get inside. He stare at the large bungalow and rushed upstairs. A hard kick from other end and he dropped back on the floor. There appear few guards blocking his path.

''Not so easy..'' A cunning voice from behind hit his ears. His hand clenched in a tight punch seeing Anjali. His eyes burned like volcano going to explode.

How dare you!!!!!! He rose on his feet and walk forward. A huge punch landed on his cheeks making him to bleed. He limped behind due to sudden force.

''Don't mess with me Anjali.. You have no idea with whom you are playing..'' She folded her arms and marched ahead.

''I feel very pity for you..''

''She is mine..''

''Sooner your misunderstanding will get clear..''

Khushi!!!!!! He shouted.

A sound hit her ear drum but she was too lost in making out with Arnav didn't heard anything happening in the main hall. Only his heartbeat been heard by her.

Arnav lifted her up into his arms and placed her in the bed.

~~~

''Khushi only belong to Arnav. you have no right on her..Get the hell out of here if you really love your life..'' Raggedly he gripped her neck and ready to smack it.

''Agar khushi mere alava kisi aur ne chuna toh tu soch bhi nai sakhti main tera kya haal karungi..'' (If by any chance Khushi been marked by him then you can't imagine what i will do with you)

''Then kill me because by now they--'' She choked.

No! He went horrified and lifted his gaze to look up.

Hurriedly her men caught her collar and twisted him behind with full force. But he is too harsh to leave her neck.

''You bitch tell me where is my khushi..In which room?''

''Never! Her eyes turn red as she was on the verge of loosing. A sharp hit on his head making him go imbalanced. Everything go blank after that. His grip loosen upon her. She pushed him away and try to catch some breathe.

By next second he fall on the ground. She straighten herself and got up.

''Throw this bast*** out from my house..''

~~~

She dug her nails on his shoulder. Her clothes slowly slipping away from her body.

Khushi..'' She could barely hear him over the pulse in her ears.

''I love you..'' He spoke before binding their bodies together as one. A sharp pain shot her lower abdomen. Her body shifted slight from bed letting a tear to fell from the corner of her eyes. He sucked it and kissed her forehead in assurance. Now she was laying above him as the feeling of womanhood hit her. Arnav switched on the air conditioner spreading duvet over their naked bodies as it is emitting hotness all over. He kissed her with all his love and heart, rolling her above him.

~~~

Rishab get back to conscious after sometime. Slowly and steadily, he limped to reached his destination. He still have hope khushi was his but all his hope shattered at the moment he heard soft moan coming from a room. He look up and saw a dimly lit illumination distract his attention. So he follow the light and somehow managed to reached there grabbing his injured head that is paining horribly.

He look shocked to realized door is closed from outside. Without waiting for a second, he unlocked the door and about to enter the room. Just then he heard something sharp falling from the ground. It was a lamp that fell down from khushi side laying on the desk when he climaxed her.

''Khu-..'' His voice remain half uttered when he realized it was too late to do anything.

''I am all yours..My heart..my body..my soul..my love..everything is just for you..I love you and will love you till my last breathe..'' She whispered against his lips. Hearing her confession, his heart feel so badly for her. He pressed himself against her, her nails dug against his back and their love making session started again.

''His khushi become someone else?'' Rishab shook his head. This betrayal was too hard to bare.

Hearing her soft cry, he couldn't gather courage to witness his fiance having sex with another man.

''Anjali..'' He greeted his teeth.

''Tumne inn dono ko ek kiya aur ab tum hi sab se badi vajag banogi inko alag karne ki.. (Because of you they become one and now you will become biggest reason for their separation..'') There was a devilish grin on his face as he rang to his girlfriend.

~~~

Next morning:

Khushi came out from bathroom after wiping her hairs and saw him standing near the window. This feeling is so new after loosing herself to the person she loved. But in some corner of her heart, it pricks her. Even after giving herself completely to Rishab, his memories flashing in her mind. She brushed Arnav thought out from her mind and look up.

''Mumma..Gave your blessing to us..We are getting married in few days and I only wanted to concentration on Rishab..that's it..Please vanish his thought out from my mind'' With that she advanced toward him and hugged him from behind.

''Good morning RISHAB..'' He was quite surprised hearing this name. The first thing he wanted to hear was his name. Whose name she was taking and that too in front of him?

''Happy birthday to you..happy birthday to my sweetheart Rishab..I love you so much..Thank you for making me special..'' He went astonished and turned to face her.

''What the hell you are speaking...'' Her eyes went wide. She went motionless. Her heart almost come out from her throat by his presence.

''Tum..?''

''What are you doing here? Where is rishab?''

''Who the hell is he?'' She was trembling in fear and search him here and there all panic and scared.

''Rishab..'' She try to move backward to call his name instead he come more close to her. Within a second, she found herself being into his arms.

''Don't touch me You scoundrel..I belong to someone else and last night we..''

''Yes you are right..the person who claim you last night is standing in front of you and that is ME..'' Her body went paralyzed. That was a big bomb blast for her nervous system. She retaliated.

''You are lying. I made love to Rishab..My fiancee..''

''Shut up! You are only mine..'' With that he captured her lips ravishing her mouth furiously. This name was getting on his nerves.

She was too numb to react. His words was still ringing in her ears letting the harsh reality to haunt her. The taste of his mouth, feel of his hand, his body heat, the way he stroke her, everything been recalled about last night. It made her realized she make out with Arnav last night.

How this was possible? Anjali took me to Rishab? It was Rishab's bungalow which he borrow to surprise me..Did sh.. she..li..e..d? Anjali..? How could you? It was too hard to believe her best friend deceived her, breaking her trust. She really hope it to be a horrified dream and she wake up one fine day and everything is as before. But unfortunately she couldn't. She lost her purity.

Everything crumbled around her. She grew anxious and began to tremble. She is not ready to believe this. So she try to push him hitting his chest. But he was too fast and furious whole nibbling her lips, indicating her no one have right on her soul and her heart other than him.

''You raped me..'' Those phrase were like acid to him. He left her lips and look into her eyes heartbroken.

Tears drenched her face and she sank on the ground, touched her body feeling disgusted and dirty of herself. His presence is still fresh in those love bites.

He kneel and cupped her face.

''We made love khushi..You confessed last night that you-..''

''It was not for you. I had never love you...'' Her entire body was now shivering. She cursed herself recalling everything about last night and slapped herself committing this sin.

How i will face Rishab? The thought made her feel more vulnerable and distraught.

''What did you just say..'' His voice was heavy. ''I raped you?''

She cast her hatred filled eyes and rose on her feet to gave him a slap but her hand been captured behind her waist and he pull her close.

''Don't you love me?'' He look deep into her eyes and touch her tears.

''Never!'' He felt dejected.

''I hate you..'' That's it. It was height now. His blood boiled.

''Pyaar karta hu main tumse tum meri ho sirf meri aur ab tum chaho yah na chaho..tumhe mushse koi alag nahi kar sakhta tum bhi nahi..'' (I love you got dammit..You are mine only mine and now if you try still cannot able to get away from me..No bloody Rishab can separate us) With that he lifted her up forcefully from the ground and dragged her outside.

''Leave me..Where are you taking me..You are sick Arnav Singh Raizada..You spoiled my life how could you! You are a self centered man and no girl breathe in air where you live.. You coward bas**** who gave you right to touch me to this extend..I love Rishab, only him..He is my life..my love..my everything and you meant nothing to me..NOTHING..'' He walked further and sooner she been taken out of the bunglow.

''Bachaoo..Koi hain..somebody please help me..Rishab...''

''Enough!!!!!!!!! Never take this bloody name in front of me...I won't tolerate it henceforth..''

''No!!!!! I love him..I only love him..'' Her words adding fuel to his already bleeding heart.

''This is my last warning, Khushi..'' Angrily, he throw her in his car and drove toward his destination.

Flashback end*

Khushi open her eyes as she felt tabbed on her shoulder. She turned and look at Kaira who signal her toward Rishab who arrived along with his family.

A huge smile appeared on her lips. She lifted her lehenga and got up from alter. Yes she is planning to get married to Rishab as early as possible. Only way to get rid of Arnav torture. According to her, Once she get married to Rishab he never able to impose any deal on her neither able to make her his mistress.

''What is going on here?'' Rishab was too shocked to gasp the situation.

''What is your new drama khushi? Why you called us in hurry?'' Rishab's mom spoke in between.

She got up from alter and walked near them. She touched her feet and took their blessings.

''Rishab will you marry me?'' He raised his eyebrow in astonishment.

''Please don't say No. This marriage is very important for us..''

''But khushi.. payal..She..''

''Nothing will happen to her..Trust me! Arnav Singh Raizada will never able to harm her. Our marriage would become his biggest defeat. This is the only way to break his ego..'' He smiled cunningly thinking something devilish. They both went hand in hand to reach the alter.

''Khushi i wanted to tell you something I..'' His words left incomplete when his mother came around and started accusing her.

''You are such a loose character khushi. You still have guts to marry him after spending night with Asr..'' Her eyes welled up.

''Stop it Mom..Khushi have no fault into this..It all done by Arnav..My khushi is very pure..''

''This girl don't deserve you, Rishab. Why don't you understand? A girl who already lost her honor, her dignity is not capable to make you happy. why you are so willing to spoil your life..She is a biggest disgrace to our society..'' Rishab supported her placing his hand on her shoulder as she was on the verge of breaking down hearing those accusation. Every pair of eyes pass a glance at khushi.

''Stop blaming her all the time. She is innocent.I love this heart of her not her body and i don't care about society, all i know she is only girl I always wanted and most importantly we love each other..'' Khushi look at him feeling touched..''

There is so much difference between Rishab and Arnav. At one side there is Arnav who ripped her to fulfill his lust and other side it is rishab who is still ready to accept her even by knowing i may not be able to be his wife like any other normal girl..'' She thought and glance at him sitting beside her, in the mandap, in front of holy fire, totally oblivious all he was doing just to grab her 50 crore property that is under her name.

Panditji started chanting mantras and sooner they followed it.

''Where're you doing? Khushi asked kaira as she saw her all tensed.

''Khushi I need to go..there is a big problem arise in office..''

''No! Please stay here. I need you Kaira..''

''I know baby. Don't worry I will be back soon..Jiju, take care of my friend and dare to hurt her otherwise you know my anger.. He chuckled pretending to get scared and then they bid adieu to her.

''Arnav Singh Raizada..ab tum hame kabhi nahi pa sakhte pechli baar hum apne apko barbad hone se bacha nahi paye lekin is baar hume rishab ka hone se koi rok nahi sakhti rok..'' (Arnav Singh Raizada..After this moment you cannot have me. That time i failed to protect my dignity but Not this time. No one can stop me to married to Rishab,)

''That was your biggest foolishness sweetheart..'' A mocking voice hit her ears. Her eyes wider than ever as she lifted her head to see the owner of the voice.

''Arnav Singh Raizada!'' She saw so much hostility in his dark brown eyes.

To be continued!
Comment and vote please. If u give reviews i will post next chapter tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 5
#Standalone .... What will be the result when a selfless woman will get only humiliation and truma in return of her unconditional love? How long she...
146K 6.6K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
227K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
190K 10.5K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...