TordTom One Shot

By Qiren_Al

it's tordtom/tomtord this is my first one shot book some parts maybe will be split into few parts but I will... More

🐻Tommy Bear 🐻
🎶Solo 🎶
🚫No more chance🚫
💔I'm Tired💔
💐Flower shop💐
💌To Late💌
💢If I can't get you NO one can💢
😳Missed Understanding😳
💀don't stole what's mine💀
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT 🎊
🎄Christmas bad luck🎄
🎉Happy New Year 🎉
Thank You ✌️
deleting You are mine

Welcome

3.2K 30 2
By Qiren_Al

Hi guys, welcome to my first One shot book If you already read the description good for you but I'm just going to say this again that I can't make tord be the bottom because it make me uncomfortable I hope you guys understand that and I can take Your Request what kind Tordtom One shot Au you want and I can't make like smut but maybe I can make like slightly there's a tease at one of the story yeah If you wonder why I can't make like smut I just like doesn't really know those kinds of things I'm not good with that but well I hope you guys will enjoy my story if you don't it's okay I will do my best to make it more good thanks and goodbye and have a good day or night bye.

there will be no NSFW/smut in this one shot

Ps: I have problems with writing for a title.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 531 27
ˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣˣ ah yes, a oneshot book of my favorite comfort ship that'll forever have a place (of luxury-may i add) in my heart...
85.8K 2.8K 77
It's been over seven years after that incident with Tord. The gang has almost forgotten about him. ALMOST The world has changed a lot since the Red A...
Help By hAh no

Fanfiction

22.5K 940 85
As Tord and his giant robot went down, Edd and Matt ran over to help Tom up. As he looked up at his friends, he saw that their lips were moving, but...
706K 22.3K 142
(Mostly Old) (Mostly TordTom, to be honest, since Tord is mostly the top in these) Heyo everyone. I was bored and have to wait to make another story...