The Badasses

By AqlhRsbh

Ever thought about how cool being a school badass is? Join Elexandra Gray in her life story,The popular,drop... More

Author's note & Prologue
1.*The Music box*
2.*First day of school*
3."Cute when you're Drunk"
4.'Des,pa,cito..'
5.Pranking Dammy
6.Truth or Dare
7.These Bets ,
8.I'm not easily com-
9.So pathetic..
10.Ha!I know the spark was there..
11.Lexi's biatche
12.I'm not a jock
13.Haxi,Layden..Lexen?
14.My butthole hurts.
15.I smell like starbuck
16.I'm soo using your shampoo
17.-Having 'it' here
18.Pillow talk?
19.Queenbitch
20.The Date
21.Such a Boobist.
22.Skittles
24.Jailed and bailed.
25. shop till you drop
26.His Proposal
27.Prom
27.Prom
28.I want skittles
29.The lit Festival.
30.The badasses.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

23.The fight

3.1K 87 11
By AqlhRsbh

"Oh.oh!Lemme try!"Lexi say excitedly.She bolted to the slippery floor and slide around like she was Ice skating.

Well,We were now in the hall.
Cleaning them,Principal's order.
Why?,you may ask..

Well..

Flashback.
"Yeah,and that one too"I whisper to Alex and Ryan.They press the knife's point in the tyre and it slowly blows out the air.

We grin evilly.I do a whistling sound and Hay,Dammy,Lexi, Mase and chase come bolting and bent down to us.They nod at me.

Right now,we're slashing
Mr.Welch's tyre and the other were spraying his ram pink.

Why?

Well.He did lied to the principal that we didn't pass up our work, but the truth is we did..

but he lost it somewhere in his trashhead.Fuck him.We're doing payback.

"Cool,now lets go before Mr.Welch comes."Dammy say. We agreed and bolt away to our favourite spot..wich is behind the hall.

We let out an evil laugh.Chase grin wildly."I can't wait to see Mr.Welch's face when he saw it"
He rub his hand together evilly.

"Wait...Mr.Welch?"Mason said.
We all snapped our head at him.

"Yeah,Mr.welch,well who do you think we're doing the payback at?"I frown.Mason's the one who tell us its his car,if he tought we're paybacking other teacher..

"Oops.I thought we're doing payback at the principal.."He smile sheepishly.We all gasp and frown.

Fuck.

We just slashed the principal's car!

"Seriously,Mason?!"We all said to Mason in unision.He flinch.

"SORRY!"he frown and grunt.

We all groan.

We're totally will be expelled..

End of flashback.

After being called to the principal office and begging for him to not expelled us..here we are.Cleaning the hall,more like gettingit all slippery so that we can skate around freely.

We all join Lexi,skating around,
I twirl like a ballerina untill I feel something wet on my back.
I glare at Alex,he burst laughing out loud with his Sexy voice and I narrow my eyes at him.

I throw back the sponge at him.
It hits his forehead,He shriek like a girl and Its my turn to laugh.soon enough it turns to a water fight when ryan sprayed us with a hose that connects to the hall's washroom.

The hall was full of laughters and shout.but there was something missing...

Dammy.

He wasn't joining us,instead I saw him standing in the middle of the hall with a sad look in his eyes,staring at me as Alex twirl me around laughing.The sponge in his hand drop to the ground.

My smile drop.I zone everything
From my surrounding and our eyes meet.

Alex pull me back to his chest until my back meets his chest. He turn me around not broking the gaze between me and Dammy.Alex follow my gaze and clench his jaw.

He pull my face to him and put his lips on mine.My eyes widen in shock,My eye look into Alex's and try to pull away by putting both hand on his chest.

Guilt burn inside me.

I avert my eyes to see that Dammy is not there in his spot,I try to look for him until someone broke the kiss by punching Alex in the faces.I yelp then gasp in shock,I stare at Dammy,still paralyse by what just happened.

"What the hell man?!"Alex spit the blood away.Dammy's eyes change Darker and darker.

"Fuck you Cullen!!Don't you dare touch her again!!"Dammy pull him up by his collar.Alex Kick him and Throw a punch on his face.Dammy growl and Throw another punch to Alex.

I panicked,but no words made it out of My mouth.Dammy was about to throw another punch.

"DAMIEN!!"

They both stop in track and stare at me.Hay and Ryan grabbed Damien,Mason and chase grabbed Alex.

Damien yank himself away while Alex were brought out of the Hall.Damien make his way to me and engulf me with a hug.

A tear ran down my cheek..

I don't even know why I'm crying.

"sorry berry,I'm fuckin sorry"He stroke my hair,holding me tight.
"I'm so,so sorry.."He kiss my forehead.I smile sadly.

Its okey,dammy..

Its okey..

~~~~~
"Lay down,Berry"dammy lay me on his bed."I'll be back,I need to do something.."He clear my hair away from my face and kiss my forehead before leaving the room.My face felt sticky and my nose were red from crying.

My tought bring it back to the incident,I sigh melodramaticaly

He did that on purpose.

Alex did that on purpose to piss him off.I don't know why but I think he did.

but why would he be piss?..

Ugh.nevermind,this is one hell of drama..

My eyes blink repeatedly until it finally shut and darkness invited me.

~~~~~~~~~

"Mmhh.."I sit up from the bed.I stretch my arm and open my eyes to see Dammy hand wrapped on my waist and the other one is where his face is.I smile at the way he's sleeping.I search for my phone and snap a picture of him.

I try to free myself but he suddenly woke up by my movement.I stop and held my breathe,he rub his eyes and open it.He smile at me and pull me closer to him by my waist.

"You feeling good?"he say in a sleepy voice,Sexy,may I add.

"Yeah,better.."

He get up and send me home,He said that he'll be back and we'll be going out.

I took a quick shower and put on a gray sleveless top and a denim jeans.I covered myself in a denim jacket and a Rayban glasses,the rainbow colour covered the veiw of my eyes.

I tug my hair behind my ears and the other side rest on my shoulder.I put my phone and wallet in my stringbag before bolting down to the living room.

I smile at them."Good morning."
I say to them.They give me a smile and reply with the same.
I enter the kitchen and stop o my track when I see Alex.I was about to back out.

"Sit,"He demand,feeling my presence.Not even looking at me.I gulp and sit on the stoolbar.

He sit in the stoolbar across me setting his coffee on the island.
He bite his bottom lips,looking down.I awkwardly fidget with my denim jacket.

"Look.I've said this before..but I screwed it so bad.I'm sorry princess , I can't control my feeling,to be honest.."He lick his lips and look at me."I had this feeling since the first day you came to our school.I like you Elexandra.and I can't stand the fact that you feel the same for someone else,I'm Jelous that Damien makes you feel that way.. "I was about to argue but he continue.
"Nope,its obvious that you both had a thing for each other,and because of that..I'll be the one to back out and let Damien had you..And thank you princess,for everything you've done for me, for us-"

"Alex,why are you saying this? Please don't tell me you're leaving.."I frown sadly.He smile at me,shaking his head.

"I wish I could,princess.But I can't..because I am.."I gasp at it.
I blink back tear."I-I'll be leaving to chicago tommorow morning and -"He walk to me and look down at me.

"Why?Why are you doing this? Will you be coming back?will you visit us again?"I ask him.He let out a shaky breathe.

"Of course princess,when I manage to move on from all of this.. "I tear escape my eyes and he wipe it away with his thumb.

"Its okey princess,I'll promise I'll be back to visit you.."He link his pinkie with me.I gave a sad smile.

"Promise?"I sniff and wipe away my tears with my other hand.He smile at me.

"Promise"

*************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
220K 427 19
Just a horny girl
617K 17.2K 26
My jaw is firmly grabbed and my head is lifted to where I'm forced to look up into McDemons eyes. "Too bad" he says a evil smirk taking place on his...
22.9M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...