The Badasses

By AqlhRsbh

Ever thought about how cool being a school badass is? Join Elexandra Gray in her life story,The popular,drop... More

Author's note & Prologue
1.*The Music box*
2.*First day of school*
3."Cute when you're Drunk"
4.'Des,pa,cito..'
5.Pranking Dammy
6.Truth or Dare
7.These Bets ,
8.I'm not easily com-
9.So pathetic..
10.Ha!I know the spark was there..
11.Lexi's biatche
12.I'm not a jock
13.Haxi,Layden..Lexen?
14.My butthole hurts.
15.I smell like starbuck
16.I'm soo using your shampoo
18.Pillow talk?
19.Queenbitch
20.The Date
21.Such a Boobist.
22.Skittles
23.The fight
24.Jailed and bailed.
25. shop till you drop
26.His Proposal
27.Prom
27.Prom
28.I want skittles
29.The lit Festival.
30.The badasses.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

17.-Having 'it' here

3.6K 108 5
By AqlhRsbh

"Shit."

I cursed when The Car was just an inch behind me.I hit the gas further and smirk when I past the finish line.The crowd roar and cheer at me.Wolf whistling through the crowds.

I left the Car and smirk at The loser.He scowl and Glare at me.
Mr.Greg Pay me up and Give my hand a shake.

I walk out the track and through the dark tunnel until I see light wich means I'm at the hallway.
I turn left and enter the room known as mine.I change my clothes into my backless top and my tight.I cover my self in my denim jacket and leave the Track with my things.

I bet you can guess.

Yes,I was racing.Illegally racing and I had my reason.

It was that time,When We're broke and I need money for my school's fee and some other things,We don't have enough money and I don't feel like risking the Reeces family.

So I had no choices other than to Illegally race for money and now..I can't quit.I just can't when you have all the crowds setting all their hopes on you.

My brother knows about it..at first they were mad about it.But then,They know Why I'm doing it,They want me to stop,But I can't.So instead,I try ending it slowly by barely being on the track.

I received texts from a group and also Dammy.I open the messages and read them.

.BIATCH.

Alexx.》Eleeexx!where you at?

Ryann.》Eleexx!,we're at the beach.

Lexeyy.》Elex!Come and join us when you get home.

I reply the texts with a wink and open Dammy's text.

.Dammyboy.
-Berry👀Where r u?

-ur not joining?:(

-Eleeexxxxx.

I smile and answer him.

Elex.》
-I'm somewhere,Dammy.I'm on my way to the beach house.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Eleeexxxx!"Alex wave at me.I smile and wave back,making my way to them.

When I arrived from the track,I quickly cover my red strapless bikini with my orange sundress and make my way here,at the beach.

I smile at Mason and Chase who's having a fight in the water.They're so cute together..

I'm still thinking of their ship name..Chason?Mase?what do you think?

My thought was cleared when Dammy appear infront of me with his body and damp wet hair.He face was so close like centimetre away from mine,His hair fall to his forehead and I grin fixing it away.we stare at each other and I stuck my tongue and it touches his nose.

He frown and I burst out laughing at his face.He roll his eyes."lets get into the water."He wiggle his eyebrows playfully.
I pretend to think for awhile but nod nonetheless.I walk to where they rest their things and take of my sudress,revealing me only with my bikini on.I fix my hair and walk back to Dammy with a my Go pro.

"Lets goo!"I say excitedly.He didn't move and just stare at..
My body.I awkwardly rock on my heel.He shook his head and smile at me.

"Yeah lets go!"He smile and yank me up to his back.I yelp and enjoy my piggy back ride.
I laugh in joy,we reach the water and both jump in.My Go pro record everything,its water resistant.I bring it deeper and deeper into the water but then jump when a hand wrapped around me.

I pop my head out to see it was Dammy's hand.I glare at him and he smile sheepishly.My back rest on him and he rest his head on the crook of my neck.
My breathe hitch when his tongue contacted my neck.I gulp,I stop the go pro in my hand from recording.

I pretend to ignore what he's doing.I squeal internally when he does it again.

I felt a gaze on us,I look anywhere to see Alex,clutching an emty can of soda.it was so tight that the can squeeze,he glare at dammy and throw the can furiously to the ground and walk away from his spot.

"D-Damien.."I stuttered.This time I used his Name.He look up shocked at what I say.I look to him,he had a dissapointed look in his eyes.I smile at him,letting out a shaky breathe.'No.'I mouth
,shaking my head at him with a smile.He sadly smile at me and look away.He back away and pull me out of the water.

We walk to the others,who's relaxing next to each other.
Mason jumps up and we look at him.

"Tonight's nick party!I almost forgot!"He say.We chuckle and get back to what we're doing.

We went back to the beach house to get ready for the party.
I set what to wear on the bed and left to the kitchen for some Ice cream.

I moan at the deliciousness of c&c,added with some syrup and chocolate chip.I heard footstep from the door and Alex enter with a sigh of relief.

"Pheuwh,I thought someone is having 'it' in here.."He sigh.I roll my eyes and continue with my ice cream.He sit next to me with a bucket of mint choc.chip Ice cream.He looks like pissed,but hiding it from me.

The room goes silence.
"By the way,you look beautiful in that bikini.."He smile and I thanked him.Then the room goes more awkward.

"Elex,I-"His word was cut by Dammy,Who's calling for me.
Alex groan and We avert our eyes on Dammy,who's smiling sheepishly like he did it on purpose..Maybe he did.

"Yes,Dammy?"I say with an annoyed smile on my face.He come closer and Stand infront of me.He grab my spoon and scoop some of my ice cream, eating it.

"Lets go."He simply say.My eyebrows scrunch in confusion.

"Uh,lets go.. where?"I blink at him.Alex leave,growling at us.
Dammy smirk.

Us.

I actually like the sound of that.

Eh.whatever.

"Lets go,we're going to buy you your berries,Remember the one I owe you?"He grin,raising his eyebrows.My mouth formed into a Wide grin.I hug him tight and run to my room to get ready,He grab my hand and I look at him."Dress for the party, we're stopping there."I nod at him and get to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thanks Dammyy!"I say to him.
He smile and wink at me.A blush crept on my skin and I look away.

Right now,We're heading out from the Candy store-holding hands-with a bag full of candies.
We enter his Red lambo and leave the mall.

We arrived at Nick's party.It was loud,wild and Crazy.I smirk and wipe the dust from my jeans.We walk in side my side and a drunk nick appear with a sly smile,stumbling on Dammy.

"Everyday we lit!yyeaaahh!!"
He put his hand in the air and chuckle.He walk away and we make our way to Lexi and the others.

"Hey bich."Lexi doomed my fist. "You look hot!..pfft.like always"
She roll her eyes playfully.I chuckle at her.

"oh hey bich.You look hot too!"
I say to her.She smirk and whip her hair."you're not getting drunk?"I cock my head.She shook her head and motion to drunk Hay,chase,Mase,Ryan and Alex.I sigh at her and tell her that I'm gonna check on Dammy.

I get a drink-just one-and gulp it down.I search through the crowd and accidently run into someone.I look up to see drunk alex.

"Oh Alex,sorry."I say and move my hand away from his chest.
He hold my left hand.I look at his eyes.

"Its okey,Elex"He smile between hiccups.I try to freed my hand but he was holding it soo tight.
"Ya know elex,,I've been thinking about it before..but I'm such a coward to do it..But I think I'm gonna do it now.."
My heart race,feeling fear.His face inched closer and closer until his nose touch my cheek.

"Alex!"I whisper shout to not attract attention,he didn't move.
"Alex,let go!"He smile and his lips brush on mine,I backed away.I scream a little until I feel my hand free.

I open my eyes to see Dammy, on top of Alex,punching him repeatedly.I paralysed and the crowd gasp at them.I try to stop dammy but was held back by Hay and Lexi.

"DAMIEN!"

************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 17.2K 26
My jaw is firmly grabbed and my head is lifted to where I'm forced to look up into McDemons eyes. "Too bad" he says a evil smirk taking place on his...
22.9M 802K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...