Taken Mine (Searching For The...

By TheRealTFF

[ṡεε τhε τɾαïlεɾ øƒ τhïṡ вøøќ] •αṿαïlαвlε ραρεɾвαсќ & ε-вøøќ• High Rank : [#318] on Werewolf #1... More

Note
•Prologue•
Diane
Where Are We Going?
The Big Day
Liam
Tell Me What Happened
Best Friend
The Worst Day Ever
Make A New Journey
IMPORTANT!!!
Stop Messing With Me
Is Today Will Get Any Better?
People Change
Trying To Get Along
Author Note
First Impression
Nervous
Problem
Kaigen
Who Is He?
Who Is She?
#Wattys2018
Unconscious
- Q & A -
Greek God
Meet My Mate
ιnĸιтт
IMPORTANT !!!
Liam 'The Greek God'
Can't A Man Dreaming?
Embarrassed Moment

Announcement

336 47 8
By TheRealTFF

HI EVERYONE...

I'M SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCED YOU THAT #TAKENMINE HAVE FINISHED AND I WILL PUBLISHED THE REST OF THE BOOKS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

THEN, I AM VERY HAPPY THAT #TAKENMINE CAN BE BUY AT AMAZON, LULU, iBook (on process).

YOU CAN BUY AN E-BOOK VERSION AND PAPERBACK VERSION ON LULU...

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BOOK THERE AND BUY IT IF YOU WANTED IT, ALSO CURRENTLY I'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOR ANOTHER NEW BOOKS.

TEASER : THE BOOK WILL VERY CHEESY AND STUFF THEN IT WILL BE LIKE A ROYAL LOVE... THEN THE TRANSFORMATIONS FROM BEING BULLIED TO BE BRAVE AND AGAINST BULLY... TRUST ME IT WILL INTERESTING, SO STAY TUNED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
663K 19.3K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
2.4M 83.2K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
289K 9.1K 29
BWBM ♤♤♤♤♤ Darius picks me up from my seat and pushes me against the wall. "It's hard to concentrate with that enticing smell coming off of you in w...