Vision of Love {Watty Awards...

By fran-is-a-writer

Abigail Chambers (Abi for short) is no ordinary British girl. She has visions when people touch her and can't... More

Vision of Love (GirlxGirl)
Starting Me (1)
Saying Goodbye (2) (Warning: slight sexual girlxgirl scene)
I Love Kissing You (3)
A Kiss in Awkward Times (4)
New Friends (5)
A Goodbye Party (6)
Goodbye, Hello (7)
Secrets and Introducing Elizabeth (8)
Enemy Number 1 and the Necklace (9)
Blood Lusted and Lizzie's Unicron (10)
Proposal and Little Boy George (11)
The Werewolf and the Psychic (12)
"I've been waiting for you" (13) (Sexual girlxgirl scene)
Vampire on the Brain (14) (small sexual scene)
Lunch Time With The Populars (15)
Unknown Side (16)
Explanations Mean Nothing (18)
Everything's Changing (19)
Jasmine (20)
The Truth (21)
Betrayal before the Battle (22)
Prepare for Battle (23)
The Battle (Part 1) (24)
The Battle (Part 2) (25)
The Battle - Finale (26)
Death and it's Family (27)
10 Years Later... (28)

Secrets (17)

9.6K 274 25
By fran-is-a-writer

Secrets

Jasmine P.O.V

      “Jasmine what’s with this obsession with lilies, it’s getting fucking ridiculous, anyway you said you were going to Emma’s room today, what gives?” Tasha asked, flicking a piece of blonde hair out of her green eyes.

      I looked at her and smiled “Do you even need to ask where I’m going? Babe, you are my best friend, but you really need to listen more.” 

      Tasha laughed “I know douche bag, you are taking flowers to your beloved Abigail! Oh great cupid, you have cast a spell on they friend!” Rising off the ground, her wings pounded the air and with a salute to me she flew to the canteen.

      “I’m not in love dumb ass! It’s called being awesome!” I laughed, continuing my journey to what we like to call the requirement room.

      It sounds like we are all stupid as fuck for using a Harry Potter idea for it, but who cares, it’s awesome!

      On my way down I heard voices echoing down the halls, but seeing as everyone is in the canteen and the requirement room is on the other side of campus, it must be coming from the people inside.

      “Rick I can’t keep this a secret from her! You know I can’t lie to people, let alone my best friend for that matter! Why can’t she know the truth-?”

      “No!” Rick yelled, I was surprised to hear him raise his voice. Especially at someone like Lizzie, she’s a kind girl, but whatever is happening can’t be good.

      Wait. Her best friend?

      I froze to the spot. Something was wrong with Abi, but they couldn’t tell her. Moving slowly and cautiously I made sure to block my mind so Rick wouldn’t hear my thoughts and Lizzie wouldn’t see that I had made it my plan to eavesdrop. But I had to know what was happening. 

      “Elizabeth, we can’t tell Abi. It could kill her! This isn’t the sort of thing to be taken lightly, only when the time comes will she be able to known the truth about her full abilities. When the battle comes, she’ll discover them.” Rick’s words were calm and wise, but even I felt chilled by what he said.

      At the mention of the word battle I saw the instant glimmer of fear in Lizzie’s eyes “But Rick, what is she’s not prepared. She doesn’t know how to fight, and those will be new gifts. She can only just control these ones, how will she cope with the ultimate ability? The last person with great power like that was driven insane by the intensity. I don’t want to lose her Rick” Her voice cracked “I can’t lose her.”

      Rick sighed solemnly and placed a hand on her back “I know Lizzie, I know. But this battle is written in her future. That’s what she saw in her vision. She saw the future. Her ancestor’s are warning her. They all have her gifts; they were all marked for greatness. Her parents just could not accept that responsibility and refused it. That’s why they never received a gift. That’s why they faked their daughter’s death; they couldn’t allow her to follow in their family’s destiny. But no matter how they tried, it wouldn’t work.”

      I clamped a hand over my mouth to keep from swearing like crazy. Seriously, what sort of parents fakes their own daughter’s death just so she won’t follow a destiny?

      Fucking insane parents!

      All super natural’s have some sort of a destiny. Mine is to rid my sister’s evil from this world. I hadn’t seen my sister for over a thousand years until recently she turned up out of the blue. That’s how I knew my destiny was following me back again, needing for it to be done. 

      “She’s battling friends and loved ones Rick” Lizzie whispered, her words dripping with heartbreaking emotion. “I don’t know if she’d going to be able to choose the right person. At first I thought who she had chose was right, but now that I’ve seen her vision, I know that she may make the wrong one because she is blinded by love. A fake love at that.”

      This brought my attention to high capacity. Abi has to choose between people she loves. No one should have to choose that for something like that.

      “Lizzie, she only loves one of them at the moment. Or at least she thinks that she does. She has feelings for the other, but she wants to deny them. The strength of those feelings is stronger than anything she has ever felt. She will have an experience like no other, but even then she will be conflicted. She will never know who they are until the day arrives. And when it does, she has to choose. She has to choose between good and evil. She has to choose between-” 

      Her lips were soft and sweet. It was as if I was tasting a drop of heaven, just those lips on mine made me feel something I had never felt before.

      My arms were wrapped loosely around her shoulders, holding her closer towards me as my fingers snaked through her silky smooth hair. Exhaling softly I let that memory flow through me and to her. I didn’t know how much of the memory Rick would allow her to have.

      Being caught was not a good thing; he suppressed some of the memories and some of the events in the conversation I heard. But I’d made a promise not to tell her that, because from what I’d heard it was a good thing that she didn’t know everything. Because she would wish she could forget.

      As I held her in my arms now, our lips connected I couldn’t help but realise that this is what I had been waiting for a long time. I think Tasha was right, I’ve defiantly changed. All my focus is now on just one girl. Right now, no one else is more important to me.

      I just hope, once she has battled, I will still be able to be apart of her life. Whether as my charade as the bad girl or just be me.

      “Hey Abi, Jasmine here” I said, placing the lilies by her bedside. “I hope I’m not disturbing, I just wanted to make sure you were OK.”

      Sitting in the chair beside her I took the hair band on my wrist and tied my red hair in a messy bun, just so I could see her better.

      Taking her hand in mine I massaged circles on her hand and just sat talking to her “I’m sorry about what happened when… Maria was here…I didn’t mean to be like that…I guess I was just a little too out of control. I guess it’s cause…I…I don’t know, I think I might like you! OK, there, I said it! Yeah you are unconscious, but you can hear so that still counts, don’t judge me Abigail Chambers!”

      “Wow, you are seriously insane.” A voice said from behind, I turned to find Lizzie leaning against the door frame, a half smile on her face. “You do realise, that the first girl you like has a girlfriend, right?”

      I sighed and laid my head on the hospital bed “Do you know that I heard basically everything about the battle and who it’s between, right?” I harshly snapped back.

      Lizzie didn’t act or seem surprised that I’d be listening to a private conversation, either she was still thinking about my charade or she knew I was doing it for Abi.

      “You do know you can’t tell her the truth yet?” Lizzie whispered, appearing at my side as she continued “I know you want her to see the real you, but until the time is right, you need to protect her. I’m sorry I didn’t see it before, it makes sense now, I just couldn’t believe that someone like-”

      I gritted my teeth “Don’t say her name.” I spat, as venom sprang up in my throat at the thought of her and Abi entered my mind.

      Sighing softly I calmed down “She doesn’t remember me, does she?” I looked down at our entwined fingers as I waited for Lizzie to answer.

      “Everything that she remembers is a lie. And we’ve got to keep that lie. Rick is going to tamper with memories for visionaries. The only thing she will see in your memory is up to the point where we say who she has to choose between, but before the names arrive, the whole memory will be cut off. You’ll have to think of a good explanation why though.”

      I nodded to what she had said, knowing exactly what was needed of me.

      Around me the walls started to disappear and I knew I was returning to the real world and would no longer be stuck in memories.

      “I’ll see you in the outside world.” Lizzie said, and then she was gone. 

      “Is that it?!” Abi yelled, kicking the chair away from her until it went crashing into the wall on the far side. “Why did it cut off? What happened?”

      Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie.

      I shrugged “I was caught skiving, what you think happened? Begins with D ends with N, it sucks like a bitch on wheels. So basically, it sucks hard.”

      Charade. Charade. Charade. Charade. 

      “But yeah, I got you the information. What’s in it for me, hmm? I could have not told you anything, but I did. So you owe me.” I smirked, my golden eyes taking on that reddish tinge. “So come on girl, what’s my prize?”

      I watched as Abi sighed with disappointment towards me. I could feel the pain of every emotion running through my body, protecting Abi is what I swore to do, but what about protecting myself?

      “How about another kiss?” I smirked wider “You looked pretty keen for the first one, a second kiss is just the icing on the cake.” Winking at her I took a step closer, but I was surprised to find that she wasn’t backing away.

      “So you want another kiss? I know I’m amazing and everything, but you really should control yourself Abigail, someone could get the wrong idea.” I wish someone would, so I could just be invisible right then.

      Abi smiled “You are so stupid, you know that? I know you want to kiss me, I know you like me. I saw the whole conversation with Tasha. Don’t even deny it. You like me and you want to kiss me-”

      I couldn’t help it, I just couldn’t. 

      Her lips were warm still, and yet they tasted like strawberries now. It made me smile softly against her lips when I felt her relax into the kiss and even have her hands on my hips and mine on her waist.

      “Abi?” A voice said, calling out to the girl in front of me. “Abi, what are you doing? A-are you…no…no…Abi how could you?!”

      I could feel Abi frozen with terror as she looked to the one girl that I knew I could never fight with out hurting someone important.

      “Maria, it’s not what it looks like, it was to get a vision! I swear!” Abi called, watching as her girlfriend ran off. She was just about to chase after but I caught her hand.

      She turned to me “What the fuck are you doing?! Get off of me vampire twat!” 

      I froze. I let go. I watched. And then, for the first time in my life I cried over my own broken heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.4K 16
*****This was written in 2014, it is VERY poorly written and needs unpublished. My writing style has changed dramatically but I'm keeping it as some...
168 7 8
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕, 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍," "𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖." "𝑶𝒉, 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂, 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐...
18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...
2.2M 41.2K 25
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...