My Triplet Mates

Unknown_jxd

Thomas and Caroline are engaged, but they will not be getting married till they find their mates so they can... Еще

First The rejection(1)
REJECTED!(2)
Playpin<3>
Flash backs (4)
my rights <5>
getting to know me^6^
powers & Thomas <7^
Julian's love bite <8>
(9) bitting beaten
(10)
11 (F)
<12>
CHARACTERS
<13>
<14>
<15>
^16^
♡17♡
*18*
=19=
!20!
*21* hurt
*22*
^23^
24
.:.25.:.
26
27> oooh baby
AN- abt Julie's true features
28-Julies's mate is a--
29-
30
My Triplet Mates Stats: NOT AN UPDATE
32- Protectors
Mysterys/- AN

31- Risk it all

2.1K 59 5
Unknown_jxd

Video~
Multifandom- take a risk! Take a chance! Make a change!

Picture~ new William

Sorry ive been away so long I had a huge writers block. None of the chapters I write are prewritten, I make it up as I go. When ideas pop in my head. I still haven't gone back and fixed the mixture of Liam and Julian. Maybe its best to do that when I finish the book and I don't even think I'm close to the climax even though a-lot has happened.

2 months later = pregnancy time 5 months and 15 days.

"Hey, Julian and Liam! I'm taking Julie to the park". I grab her stroller with the baby bag and my house keys. Just in case I also grabbed a couple of water bottles for me.

Before I could make it out the door, my boys came down stairs.

"You didn't try to leave before We kissed you good bye, did you?" Julian spoke.

"I would NEVER just totally leave with out saying good bye" note the sarcasm.

"Awww come here my little baby" Liam joked around speaking to me In the type of tone you would use with a baby.

" Ohh shut uppp and give me a kiss goodbye, dudes."

Julian pecked me on the lips and went to kiss Julie on the cheek. Liam came over and slid one of his hands around my waist the other around my neck. He pressed his lips on mine. He is not really a touchy person around Julian and Julie so this was a surprise

But to be honesty with you out of Julian and William, he always was the Horny one. But lets not talk about William. Its kind of still a sensitive subject.

"Dada" Julie smiled.

"Yes princess, I love you"

Julie started talking when she was 6 months. Her Crescent and eyes still glowed when she was happy. Which seemed like all day everyday except for when it was nap time. There was no problem with it right now but when she starts going to school we would have to hide it to keep her safe.

"Hey, hey, hey, young eyes are awatch." Julian covers Julie's eyes and she giggled.

I rolled my eyes and pushed Julie's stroller out of the door

"Seee Ya! love you"

"See You later, and love you too julian."

I walk out the door and find a piece of mail on the porch. I put in the compartment of her stroller if it was mine I will read it later. It was rare to get letters any ways.

...
I was on a walk around the neighborhood with Julie. Memorizing the pack lands characteristics. There were other people out here as well. Children at the play ground, Moms and dads watching them as they played with one another. I rolled her over to the park and sat on a bench. It was such a sunny day no clouds were in sight. I then remember the letter.

It has my name written on it so I opened it.

To Caroline
From:(no name)

Forgive me but not forgot. Love me so or love me not. Love my dearest baby. Forget your other mates to be with me. Your soon to be one and only. I just hope your willing to go with me.

-loVe you Once More cARoline.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ROUGES! WERE UNDER ATTACK" someone suddenly tells.

I was out in the open alone with my babies. I picked up Julie out of her stroller. Protecting Julie and Covering my stomach with my hands. Nothing was gonna happen to my baby

Then some of my pack members came running up to me; One of them was the beta. They made a protective circle, ready to attack. All the children already were swooped up by their parents and taken to the pack house.

'We will protect you Luna and our little luna,the alpha's will have our head if something happens to you & julie or your babies.' He gestured towards my stomach and Julie.

Babies?excuse me... did he just call me fat?

The wolves around me shifted and went into defence mode.

'Liam, Julian, where are you?' I linked them.

'Caroline is Julie safe?' Brian asked in panic. I didn't respond to him.

Just then a brown wolf tried to take a bite at the big grey wolf protecting me. He quickly went after his leg. He bit off a big chunk, blood started pouring. The brown wolf continued to try to fight my protector. The grey wolf slashed the rouge's stomach open and all his insides fell out.

'Your safe luna' the beta was the big grey wolf.

Just then I see my mates running up also in wolf form. Liam lays down next to me and nuzzles my leg.

'Get on your back?'

'Yes, im taking u to the safe house. Thomas sent some warriors to help protect us. They are protecting the pack house.' That information kind of shocked me. Thomas? Thomas my ex lover and sisters' mate?

' I want to fight' after all this was my pack too. I had powers that could help and prevent deaths.

'Your pregnant. NO! Julie is also out here and its not safe for her. Brian would kill you if something were to ever happen to her. Julian responds for Liam.

' put me down Liam' he huffed and put me down obeying my orders. I had julie in my arms.

The pack house was a couple of yards away in view.

I turned in the other direction and started running back to the fight. They both growled but only one of them chased me because of Julie. And yes i just ran from her like that I know Julian would die before anything happened to her.

Which ever mate it was I knew they wouldn't try catching me with their teeth in fear of hurting the baby.

It was Liam, he ran up beside me and pushed forward in front of me.

Eventually he did, shifting right in front of me in my way. My face went into his naked chest and the rest of my body collided into his.

Naked in public my body on his.

At first Liam panicked because my belly got smashed into the higher part of his pelvis. Thats literally how short i am.

"Shit, dont do that." He bent down kissing my belly and rubbing it.

"Get out of my way Liam"

"No, i have to get you to the pack house. To get you to a safe place."

"I don't want to hurt you, this is my pack too. Im luna I will fight for my people. Thats what i promised to do when you bonded me to the pack"

"But your pregnant, baby."

" know and i wont let anything happen to my baby. Fuck out out my way now Liam. This is your last warning."

"No--" I kicked him in the leg easily and it broke. He fell down in pain. This was my chance to run.

I ran as fast as my 5 month stomach would let me. When I got back to where i left the beta he was on the ground bleeding out from his neck, still in wolf form. His breathing very shallow. There were wolfs still fighting around me. I focused on him. He had a daughter, maddie. I couldn't let her become fatherless.

I had to heal him but it could affect the baby. To heal someone else I had to risk my own life.

Am I selfless for healing him? Risking my baby's & my own life for his.

When I healed him he whined. The extreme pain he was feeling, I could feel so strongly in my hands. His pain traveled up my arm, feeling like someone was stabbing me a million times every few centimeters of skin. I started seeing black dots. I felt dizzy and light headed.

In

And

Out

Breath in.

Breath out.

Inhale

Exhale

Pass out.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.6M 40.6K 32
Highest Ranking: #1 in triplets Meeting your mate, or as the case may be, mates at a party drunk is not the best way to get to know each other. Them...
1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
The Hybrid's Lovers Chocolate013001

Про оборотней

1.1M 63.3K 46
Book One of Hybrid Trilogy Tobias' whole life had been a joke. The pack he lived in pretended to love him, until he shifted that is. Tobias' pack al...
Rejected By My Soulmate ILikeCupcakes

Про оборотней

995K 11.5K 21
Available to download @Smashwords.com (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253526) where you can download on all their possible options. Denise Bev...