Playful Kiss (19+ j.jk ff) (C...

Por takemetotheskaii

Jungkook and y/n have been into a relationship for as long as they can remember. They soon decide to conceal... Más

♨PROLOGUE
C H A P T E R: 1
C H A P T E R: 2
C H A P T E R: 3
C H A P T E R: 4
C H A P T E R: 5
C H A P T E R: 6
C H A P T E R: 7
C H A P T E R: 8
C H A P T E R: 9
C H A P T E R: 10
C H A P T E R: 11
C H A P T E R: 12
C H A P T E R: 13
C H A P T E R: 14
C H A P T E R: 15
C H A P T E R: 16
C H A P T E R: 17
C H A P T E R: 18
C H A P T E R: 19
C H A P T E R: 20
C H A P T E R: 22
C H A P T E R: 23
C H A P T E R: 24
C H A P T E R: 25
C H A P T E R: 26
C H A P T E R- 27
C H A P T E R: 28
C H A P T E R: 29
♨EPILOGUE/C H A P T E R: 30
New Book! 💜

♨C H A P T E R: 21

18.4K 609 247
Por takemetotheskaii

Alright so before we begin, remember that it's a 19+ f.f. that y'all are reading 😏

So there's gonna be some gross/ touchy-touchy scenes ahead.

Also, touchy-touchy doesn't always mean smut 😂 (iykwim)

You all have been warned.

Let's begin now, shall we? 😈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You plop on the bed, unable to do anything since all you needed was nothing but a good massage which could help relax you completely.

You sigh as you remove your slippers and carefully shift yourself towards the headboard of the king sized bed of your hotel room.

The hotel was worth the price actually, the room was definition of pure beauty. The perfect blend of golden and mahogany theme was enough to soothe your tiredness away.

The smell of lavender which was infiltrate around you reminded you of your own room, making you nostalgic....
You place the pillow behind you in order to comfort your back but in the process you let out a hefty breath as soon as a shooting pain triggers your right breast.

The pain wasn't constant but was being encountered in breaks.
You gulp as you place your hands over your boobs, rubbing them as though that'd relax them.

"Umm.... I uh why are feeling yourself?"

You quickly withdraw your hands from your bossom as soon as you figure it isn't just you in the room.
Your jaws clench in utter embarrassment realizing it was taehyung, who apparently was looking at you in utter shock, his hands dropped sideways, mouth gaped wide open

"No no no no" you stutter trying to find a good reason to justify your weird actions, "umm...."

"It's okay I don't wanna know!" Taehyung interrupts before you could actually tell him anything, "anyway.... I uh will be taking a bath if you don't have a problem...."

"Sure thing!" You say quickly, not making an eye contact with him

You flick your forehead as you see him locking the bathroom door.

"Pabo!!" You whine at yourself as the situation keeps on playing into your mind about how tae must have seen you squeezing and rubbing your breasts.
Fvck! He must be thinking you're masturbating or whatever....
Ew! What could be more humiliating than this!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook" Jennie whispers in his ears as the boy busies himself playing piano tiles on his phone

She pouts and places her hand over his shoulders as she looks into his phone, "jungkook...." She whines, shaking him hard this time

Jungkook tsks as he looses the game in the process and he stares at his fiancé frustrated, "what?" He scoffs

Jennie pecks his lips and smiles, "why aren't you spending time with me? I mean I planned this trip as an outing so that we both can relax"

Jungkook looks away, flushed in shyness at how confident Jennie is to even peck him without any hesitation, "I would have loved to had it been only us...."

"What do you mean?" Jennie asks, her expressions drop and so does her hands which were resting on his muscular shoulders.

"You know you can be kiddish sometimes, right? What was the need of calling y/n and taehyung?"

"Well they are our friends...." She says slowly getting scared a bit

"Maybe yours not mine" he gets up from bed, "anyway, I'm gonna go change and you better wear a dress instead of uh bikiniorwhatever...." He quickly says the last part, "we never know what kind of gentry we might have there...."

Jennie gets up too and she comes near jungkook, placing a wide smile on her face, "getting possessive already?" She raises her eyebrows and leans closer to his face, "guess what...." She slowly slides her sundress, showing off a bit of her nude color lacy to him, "I'll be glad to be controlled by you" she whispers, freezing jungkook right at the spot
He blinks a few times as his orbs meets hers.

He wasn't doing right. The girl was falling for him when he knows that he does not loves her back at all! and he never will because there's a force strong enough which has bonded him forevermore......

An only bond that could spark out flames of love once rekindled. A bond, which on rupturing turned him mad/crazy/stark raving beast....
Nothing but re-knotting that bond of faith is what can provide him the long lost peace.... and you are the one capable enough to do that. Because you are also the reason for disturbing that bond he most relied upon.....

Jungkook pushes Jennie a little and quickly gets inside the washroom.

Jennie gulps as she fixes her straps feeling mocked at not getting any response back from the one whom she solely looks up for....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You all sit in your room to decide all the places that you are ought to be going to.
Well that's because this place isn't a small beach place but it's spread in a large area and hence it happens to have many shops, spas, tourist spots and thats from where this meeting comes from....

"Well I insist on going to the beach first...." Taehyung suggests as you all nod complying

"Then we'll go shopping!" Jennie exclaims, squeezing your hands excitedly, "gosh y/n you wouldn't believe the kind of stock they have here in these shops! I bet you'll never in a million years find them in the city malls!"

Jungkook rolls his eyes, chuckling a little. As much as he was a little angry at Jen to act out the way she does, he couldn't help but giggle at her cute reactions. She surely was a baby at heart. Carefree and an avid personality on the look out for fun!

There was a sudden pause as Jennie's eyes dart over your chest

"what the heck- do you sweat from your chest?" Taehyung remarks, jungkook grabs his collars
"and what the fvck are you doing drooling over her chest?"

You look at all of them in confusion when Jennie, as always tries to calm the environment by pushing taehyung and jungkook away
"Geez! Relax.... She's started to leak"

The two give her an unsure look making her roll her eyes in exasperation, "y/n come with me....."

You pout in guilt, trying your very best to cover yourself as you two head out in her room, leaving the two kids behind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God!! It needed to happen now?" You whine as you stand inside the bathroom, watching Jennie move to places, searching for the cotton pads that she had bought earlier for her beauty regime

"It's okay..... It's isn't your fault.... Has it happened before?"

You shake your head no, "it's for the first time and of all days it had to happen today! In front of the boys ewww"

Jennie chuckles as she brings the cotton pad to you, "shh.... take off your shirt, let me help you clean"

You look at her dumbfounded but she rubs your arms assuringly, "don't worry I'm not gonna smash you"

You let out a hearty laugh, "no I mean-"
You just shrug as you slide your sundress to its sides, pulling your bra down to give her access

"Eww this is gross"

"Tell me something I don't know" she says, placing the cotton over your breasts to help stop the leaking

"Does it pains?"

"Yup, but the pain is better than having to get them clean like this.... It's so weird!"

Jennie doesn't say anything and bites her lips to prevent from laughing at the way you were reacting

"Just hold the cotton.... I'll go bring more cotton pads okay?" You nod as Jennie displaces out of the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After what seemed like forever waiting on Jen, you get restless and decide to place the cotton on the sink.

"Gosh! It's so embarrassing.... Jennie where are you?" You murmur, poking your nipples with your fingertips

The knob of the bathroom door slowly opens up.
You look at it with eyes full of expectations, "thankfully you are finally her-"

"Aaaahh!! What the heck are you doing here?" You scream in utter shock

"Fvck! I should ask you the same!" Jungkook exclaims, gulping as he stares at your bossom.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

384K 24.8K 24
"I am your wife." "This marriage is a mistake. A huge mistake." He stated, making her eyes go wide open in shock. "I am trapped in it against my wil...
5.3K 232 10
Lee Y/n a beautiful sweet girl with strong personality. Suddenly her parents arranged a marriage with a prestigious University's professor. His name...
107K 6.9K 22
as if the unexpected twist of a one-night stand turning out to be your CEO boss wasn't surreal enough, the situation takes a more challenging turn wh...
285K 11.6K 61
Jk: how dare she to insult me in my office itself.... Tae: what does he thinks of himself, to shout at me infront of so many people...... Jk: would u...