euphoria || felix lee stray k...

De guccifelixx

[soulmate au] "You have stars on your cheeks" "And you have them in your eyes" - Nari Park had begun to give... Mais

euphoria; lee felix
important!
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
q&a !

six

37.8K 1.2K 3.5K
De guccifelixx

I locked my phone and made my way downstairs for dinner.

My mom was setting down two plates and I sat down across from hers.

"Hey mom? There's something I need to tell you," I began.

"What is it? You're not pregnant are you?" She asked, a horrified look gracing her face.

"Oh god no," I reassured her, "it's about Felix."

"Oh, what about him?" She questioned, looking me in the eyes.

Her gaze was slightly intimidating, but I continued.

"He's a, he's a kpop idol,"

My mom stopped what she was doing, her fork hovering mid air.

"A kpop idol? Like Jungkook?"

"Yes mom, like Jungkook." I smiled, remembering my mother's crush on BTS's golden maknae.

"Well, I can't say I'm surprised, he is very handsome." She winked at me.

"Mom," I warned, blushing at her words.

"What's his group called?" She asked, ignoring what I had said.

"Stray Kids," I replied simply.

"Stray Kids," she repeated, mulling it over, "interesting, do they have any music out?"

"Um yea actually, their predebut album,"

"Oh they haven't even debuted yet, wow." My mom said as she continued to eat blissfully.

"So anyway, Felix was wondering if I could hang out tomorrow and watch his practice over at JYP and get dinner afterwards."

"JYP? Really? That's impressive," she complimented, "well as long as you don't run off to a bar and get wasted, it's fine with me." She joked.

"Thank you mom," I smiled, getting up to kiss her cheek as I made my way to the sink to dispose of my dishes.

I quickly made my way up the stairs and into my room, eager to text Felix.

Felix💓

Nari
hey
im back:))

Felix
Thank god
I was getting so bored:/

Nari
Aww you poor thing:(

Felix
I know
I'm lost without you
Oh did you ask your mom?
About tomorrow ?

Nari
Yup:)
She said it was fine

Felix
Yay:)))
I get to see you !

Nari
Aww
You're so cute stop

Felix
Cant stop wont stop

Nari
Why are you like this

Felix
Psh you love me
Ok it pains me to say this
But i have to go
We have practice early tomorrow and I don't want to be completely exhausted
I have to impress you after all;))
I'll link the address
Goodnightttt

Nari
Goodnight you goofball

***

I woke up and looked at the time.

12:16

Sitting up, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stretched.

I opened my phone to see three new messages from Felix.

Felix💓

Felix
Hey nar
I'm sorry if this wakes you up, but here's the address and I was thinking maybe you could come by at like 2?
I can't wait to see you:)

Nari
Awww, don't worry about waking me up, I could sleep through a tornado lol
And 2 sounds good, I'll see you then:)

I placed my phone back down on the nightstand, swinging my legs over the side of the bed and walking to my door.

I made my way down the stairs, the scent of bacon wafting up.

Sure enough, my mom was frying pancakes and bacon in large pans over the stove.

"Morning mom," I called out cheerfully, pecking her cheek as I stole a piece of bacon from the pile.

"Sleep well?" She joked, teasing me for waking up so late.

"Like a baby," I replied sarcastically.

I reached for another piece of bacon but my mom slapped my hand away.

I looked at her in shock.

"No more bacon, you don't want to be bloated when you go to see Felix." She explained.

I stood with my mouth slightly agar.

"Then who's the bacon for?" I asked, still confused.

"Me of course,"

I looked at the pile of bacon and then back at my mom.

"Don't judge me," she said, picking up the plate of bacon and sitting at the table.

Since she also made pancakes I decided to eat those instead.

They were amazing, as usual, and I finished relatively fast.

I went back upstairs to get ready, still with no idea on what I was going to wear.

I knew I couldn't go for my usual jeans and sweatshirt.

I rummaged through my closet until I found what I was looking for.

I pulled out my only pair of non ripped jeans and grabbed my grey turtleneck sweater and white sneakers.

It wasn't too fancy but I also didn't closely resemble a homeless person like I usually did.

I put the clothes on and looked in the mirror.

It was missing something.

I quickly made my way to my moms room and grabbed her long tan coat, throwing it on.

Perfect.

I smiled at my reflection, happy with my appearance.

I kept my hair down and applied some light makeup.

I stuck to concealer, mascara, a bit of eyeliner and tinted lip balm.

I checked the clock.

1:23

I quickly typed in the address Felix gave me into my google maps app and got the directions.

It said it would take me 25 minutes to make the walk, perfect.

Phone in hand, I grabbed my wallet, putting it into one of the large coat pockets.

I walked down the stairs, seeing my mom on the couch watching tv.

She noticed my presence, "Is that my coat?" She inquired.

"Yea, is it ok if I wear it?"

"Yea that's fine, you look beautiful in it." She smiled at me warmly.

I walked over to hug her.

"Bye mom, I'll see you in a little bit."

"Alright be safe, I love you."

"I love you too,"

I walked out the door and locked it behind me, stepping out into the brisk air.

I pulled the coat tighter around my body as I looked at my phone for directions.

I decided to shoot Felix a text letting him know that I was on the way.

I opened the message app and noticed he hadn't replied to my previous messages.

He must be busy.

Felix💓

Nari
Hey I'm sorry if this interrupts you, but I'm omw over:)

Just as I had exited the message app, Felix texted me.

Felix
Hey, sorry for not responding until now, we just got a break:/
And I guess I'll see you soon then:))

Nari
Oh its ok hun don't worry
See you soon

Looking at my phone, I could see that I was about 2 minutes away from the JYP building.

Increasing my pace, I arrived quickly, making my way to the front doors.

I quirked my eyebrow at the scene before me.

A beautiful girl about my age was wedged in between the glass doors, like she was holding them open.

She looked around and down the street, turning her head every which way.

She spotted me walking towards her cautiously.

"Are you by any chance Nari?" She asked when I approached.

"Um yea why?" I questioned, a bit concerned.

A smile broke out on her face as she held the door open for me.

"Oh wonderful, I'm Chaeyoung, but you can just call me Chae." She grinned widely at me.

I didn't move, instead I furrowed my eyebrows, still extremely confused about the whole situation.

She noticed that I wasn't moving and her smile faltered.

"Aren't you going to come in?" She asked, confused about my actions.

"Yea, sorry, I just don't really know what's happening," I explained as I walked through the doors and into the building.

It was very sleek and modern.

And warm.

"Oh I'm so sorry," Chae said, lightly slapping her palm against her forehead, "I was sent by Felix to fetch you, I'm Minho's soulmate." She clarified, leading me down a hallway.

"Oh, that definitely makes more sense," I laughed, remembering that Minho was the sweet brunette the Felix introduced me to.

"Good I'm glad," she shot me a smile, "so how old are you?"

"I just turned 17 actually, in December."

"Oh that's cool, I'll be 19 in a month, so I guess I'm a bit older than you," she teased, poking my arm.

(A/N: these are their international ages, I've changed the whole age thing a bit for convenience)

I laughed at her antics, I quite liked her personality, she was fun to be around.

"I hope we can still be friends though," she said, stopping in front of a door.

"Of course," I smiled brightly.

"Good, you seem nice," she smiled back, "ok this is their practice room, as evidenced by the sign." She explained, pointing to the paper on the door.

"You ready to see him?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye.

I nodded my head enthusiastically in response.

"Just a forewarning, they get pretty sweaty." She laughed as she turned the handle.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19.6K 426 5
(name) was the daughter of a great and powerful king. His name was Mizu Kami and he ruled over the sea. He loved and cared deeply for his daughter an...
48.9K 1.3K 32
1st book of the Soulmate Series. ~~ In Which Y.N doesn't believe in fate. She got the opportunity to work as a choreographer in JYP Entertainment Com...
116K 3.7K 31
"Hyunjin as a soulmate? This is stressful." Hwang Hyunjin Soulmate AU :D Note: Lowkey a slowburn :') Note 2: English isn't my first language, pleas...
266K 8.1K 47
✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡. Soulmates. For the past few hundred years people have been born with soulmate connections. It started with only two chil...