the boy i love..

By kawaiinekoabi14

a girl named akira discovers she has a crush on a new kid name mizuki.. but later on notices that one of her... More

chapter 1: 3rd year at school..
chapter 2: appearance of the cunt
chapter 3: the crush..>\\\\<
chapter 5: the loss of sensei..
chapter 6: the hug..
chapter 7: should I love him?..

chapter 4: the rivals

50 2 4
By kawaiinekoabi14

Narrator: Akira wakes up and heads to the bathroom to do wut she has to do.. she comes out of the bathroom and changesafter that,She gets all her stuffs and made it to the bus and took her seat

Akira:*sigh* I wonder if that boy likes me tho... wut was his name again?...mi - mizuki?..yeah mizuki! *as she was making her way to school she saw her bus stop she has to get off.. gets off the bus and starts walking*. Let me check the time *looks at her phone and it's 7:55* oh shit!. I'm gonna be late *wines while running* just gotta call mom *takes out phone again and calls mom*. Mom I'm at school -3- *talking while running*

Mom: alright sweetie!make sure u have fun but dont get in trouble and pay attention ok!no boys! *smirks on the phone*

Akira:M..Mom *blushes madly and is pissed* no mom I won't get "distracted" by boys OK..

Mom:OK.. I better not find u with a boy! Or you'll find out what's going to happen to u when we get home IF I ever caught u doing anything suspicious *triggered tone and attitude*

Akira: OK MOM BYE *ends call and turns off phone* phewww *runs into the school and swipes ID card and runs up the stairs since she kind of late while everyone headed to their class*

Narrator: akira makes it to class 1 minute before the late bell rang

Akira: *panting and is tired while heading to her desk and sits down* f..finally I made it in time *late bell rings*

Calcuim: are u ok? -_- *does his dumbass face*

Akira: w..wow u ass >:3 *pants and gets pissed and triggered*

Carine: hey akira *smiles warmly* u ok?

Akira: yeah I'm fine😅 *panting a little* just a bit tired

Carine: Ok just making su-

English teacher: AKIRA AND CARINE PAY ATTENTION AND NO TALKING! *a little across the classroom*

Narrator: akira face turns a little red and carine gets scared and they both focused. Then akira followed the rest of her schedule. it was 6th period meaning she had lunch so she headed to the cafeteria.. as she heads inside to the cafeteria she sees mizuki sitting at a table with califlower.

Akira: oh... *a little sad*.. i guess I've found my number 1 rival. welp i ain't giving him up to any girl unless if it's me >:3

Carine and Sapphire: Akira!! *calling her name at their table*

Akira: *smiles warmly* hey girls, how's it going with u guys *walks to their table and sits down across from them*

Carine and Sapphire: hey akira, it's going good *giggling and smiling*

Narrator: akira is staring at Mizuki with califlower

Carine: what's wrong akira? You keep on looking at califlower table. *tone of worrying and concerned*

Akira: s..sorry.. I just can't stand it when she's with him..

Carine: oh 😓

Akira: but it's fine I can handle it I just need to calm down and not let my jealousy get in the wa-

Sapphire: you know there's other girls who like him right? I heard that there's like 6 girls who are after him and have feelings for him.

Akira: *rage face turns on and gets triggered*

Carine: awww is someone getting jealous and blushy about mizuki with another girl or the fact that girls are trying to steal ur man? *smirks and stares at her*

Akira: w...what?! Um.. no pfff not like I care about a damn about him.. *gets tsundere and blushes madly* I just... don't like it when a girl likes the same person as I do and try to take him away from me... *gets blushy*

Sapphire: you two will make such a cute couple tho!! Much better than Gabe tho he was a complete jerk that lied to u and was fooling around with it feelings

Akira: y...yeah.. *gets a little sad but doesn't bother her much as it did before*

Carine: don't let him get to u ok.. and just because he hurted ur feelings and messed with it.. doesn't mean u shouldn't fall in love again with someone else ok *smiles warmly and hugs Akira*

Akira: thx Carine *hugs her*

Narrator: akira let's go and sees girls walking up to him and confessing to him but it seems they were rejected since they were crying and upset

Akira: seems like girls are trying to win his heart but.. seems he doesn't like them in retur-

Jay: hey guys!! Do u guys know who's that boy next to califlower? *blushes*

Akira: *in head* oh my fucking god.. why does every girl trying to win his heart and steal him away from me.. well I guess I have to wait and see who he chooses to be with and like

Carine: oh that's Mizuki the new student.

Jay:*blushes* well he's cute tho

Akira: hehehe... yeah *gets pissed and blushy*

Jay:*gasps* you like him too?! *gets shocked*

Akira:...well... (she had to lie)not much tho like a 5.. *a little blushy and upset*

Jay: do you mind if u let me have him so I can be with him?

Akira:y..yeah..

Jay: awww Thx fam *hugs akira happily*

Akira:*in head* oh I'm not letting her have him all to herself.. I love him so much that I won't let any girl have him. I hope he doesn't reject me tho ;___;.. Yeah np jay *pretends to smile back..*

Bell rings and went to her next class (7th period) until 8th period...

Akira: *walks out of math class*

Mizuki: cya akira! *smiles and blushes*

Akira: you two mizuki *smiles warmly and blushes*

Narrator:Akira heads to her Spanish class and sits down next to her best friend carine

Akira: hey Carine can I um... talk to u *blushes*

Carine: huh? Sure! Not a problem.

Akira: *sigh* idk what to do Carine ;-; lots of girls like him.. what if he doesn't like me back?.. what if he choose a girl over me?! What if-

Carine: *covers Akira mouth* Akira u shouldn't worry ok. If he doesn't like u then that's his problem for not seeing the kind and beautiful girl u are. U are my best friend if he hurts ur feelings.. oh ima beat his fucking ass!! *gets raged and triggered*

Akira: carine CHILL!!! *shocked* I get it u don't want me to go through the same bullshit a 2 months ago.. I just.. *sigh* look carine.. pls calm down and don't worry because I'm sure he's not like Gabe *a little sad*..

Carine: I'm sorry akira I don't want to see u heartbroken again.. *hugs her*

Akira: ik.. me too but that's life *hugs her*

Carine: yeah..

Bell rang and everyone went home. Akira head outside walking alone and sees mizuki with his sister, Liz and other girls

Akira: *sigh* let me just walk pass by him and act like I don't see him... can't believe other girls are after him too but one of them probably want him for his body since he looks cute and all

Akira:*walks pass by him but seems he didn't notice her* ... he didn't notice me.. *cries a little* ... *runs and goes to the bus*

Narrator: akira gets home and does her regular daily schedule like always.. then it was 10:00pm

Akira: *sigh*... I hope u feel the same way as I do mizuki *blushes and cries while looking outside the window at the beautiful stars...*

Akira: I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens next... *goes to her bed and cries till she sleeps..*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 716 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
10.3K 808 22
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...
2.4M 51.5K 36
A socially awkward teenager with a love for weapons must work with her ex-family in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. ** After the u...
69.2K 2.6K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...