Jealousy ( Thomas Brodie-Sang...

By Will_Byers04

Y/N Y/L/N an actress in The Scorch Trials movie. What happens when a major break up happens when she's filmi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Finally!

Chapter 39

1.1K 27 32
By Will_Byers04

4 years later....

Y/N and I head to her hometown.

We're going to visit her sister, who is still in the hospital.

" Hey Liliana! " Y/N says walking into her room. She has cancer, she has no hair on her head. She's a really beautiful girl like her sister.

" Hey Y/N! " She says getting excited.

" I want you too meet someone really special to me. " She says, she holds onto my hand. " This is Jacob Lofland, he's my boyfriend " she adds.

" Hi I'm Liliana Y/L/N " she says holding her a hand. I give her a hug. Y/N chuckles. " You're really beautiful like your sister. " I tell her.

" Thank you. " She grins.

" Y/N? " Someone asks.

" Josiah? " Y/N asks turning around. She runs up to him, and gives him a hug.

" I've missed you so much " he mumbles.

" I missed you too " she comments.

" Who are you hugging weirdo? " Sam asks.

" Sam you're going to treat your older sister like that? " Y/N asks.

" Y/N! " He yells, giving her a hug.

" So I came back of course for Liliana, but um. This is my boyfriend Jacob Lofland. " Y/N says introducing me.

" If you hurt my sister, in anyway. I will find you and hurt you " Josiah comments.

" I won't " I say giving Y/N a smirk.

On the plane.

" Your family wow, if I can ask what happened to your dad? " I ask.

" Well, my dad was always in the top movies, people were saying he was going to be the next Leonardo DiCaprio. A lady started stalking him, and tried to get him to leave my mom. He said no, and she stabbed him to death. " She says.

" I am so sorry. " I say holding her hand.

" He's in a better place. " She says. I nod.

Ki Hong's P.O.V.

" Where's Jacob he was suppose to be here like 45 minutes ago? " Alexander asks. " I'm serious we are going to leave him if he doesn't get here " he adds.

" Alex just wait, he'll be here " I say.

" Hey sorry guys " Jacob mumbles walking into the apartment.

" It's fine bro. We were just waiting for you " I comment. He nods his head. " Where exactly did you go? " I ask.

" I was with Y/N " he comments.

" Can we head to the studio now? " Thomas asks.

" Yeah come on " Dylan says.

Jacob's P.O.V.

" Jacob you do know in this scene Thomas and Y/N kiss right? " Will asks me.

" Yeah I know " I say. " It's a part of acting " I add.

" Okay dude " he says.

" Okay guys, this is some of the last shooting for the movie. Which like this is some of the last times, we will ever be together. As a whole group. " Uncle Wes says putting his arm around Y/N. Another arm wraps around Y/N, and Y/N turns to see Thomas in the crank makeup. She screams, and runs away.

" Y/N are you okay? " Thomas asks coming up to Y/N. Everyone is just cracking up.

" Thomas. You gave me a heart attack. " Y/N mumbles.

" I'm sorry " he says.

" Okay. So Thomas doesn't have the face makeup for the crank. So it's going to be the last kissing scene, between Newt and Maggie. So lets show great emotion. " Uncle Wes says.

" ACTION! " Uncle Wes screams.

" Mags you okay? " Newt asks coming into the room. Y/N wipes a tear from her face.

" Yeah Newt  " Y/N says, turning to Newt.

" What happened? " Newt asks.

" Newt it's nothing " Y/N says. He takes a hold of her wrist, and pulls it up. To see the scars.

" Maggie? " He asks.

" Newt I said it was nothing " she says.

" That's something! " He says raising his voice.

" Newt I've had those for years. It's Aris " she says. The hurt in her voice makes me want to cry, it's like she is truly hurt.

" What happened? " He asks.

" He found out that the twins aren't his kids " she sniffles.

" Who is then? " He asks.

" Y-y-you " she mumbles.

" What?! " He asks. He stands up, and walks across the room.

" Newt I was going to- " he cuts her off by kissing her. He wraps his arms around her waist, and she puts her hands into his hair. The kissing continues to go on, and she moves her hands down to his waist. He flinches. I cringe, something has always been between them.

" You okay? " She asks.

" Yeah-yeah I'm fine " he says. Newt has taken off his jacket, she walks up to him. She pulls up his shirt, seeing the flare disease.

" Newt! " She says.

" Maggie. It's nothing I'm fine " he says.

" Newt! You are turning into a bloody crank! " She screams.

" I don't care! Love I just wanted to have one more normal day with the girl that I have fallen in love with okay! " He screams.

" Fallen in love with? " She asks.

" Yes fallen in love with " he says.

" Was that in the script? " Ki Hong asks Kaya.

" No " she mumbles. 'What are you guys doing?!'

" YOU TELL ME THIS! WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO TURN INTO A CRANK? " She screams. He runs up to her, and kisses her again.

" Was that- " Ki Hong gets cut off again.

" Nope " Dylan says. 'What is happening?'

She slaps him. " I know that one wasn't " Ki Hong mumbles.

She starts walking out of the room.

" I love you " he says.

" I love you too " she mumbles before exiting.

" Maggie! " He screams.

" What? " She asks. He walks up to her, and give her another soft kiss. " I'm going to miss you " she adds.

" Don't sound like that " he says. She slaps him again. " Neither was that one " Ki Hong comments.

" Newt. Why didn't you tell me? " She asks.

" I couldn't " he mumbles.

" Why was it because of Ja-Aris? " She asks. We all look at each other. Everyone looks at me, I step back a little bit. Ja? Jacob? What is happening?

" Yeah it was about Aris. You love him " he says standing up.

" Newt. I love you " she says cupping his face. " No one else " she adds, kissing him slowly. She beings to cry.

" CUT? " Uncle Wes yells. Y/N runs off.

I stand there knowing......... Y/N is in love with Thomas....... And not me........

Thomas looks at me, and he has regret in his eyes. I am left shocked. " WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! " I ask.

" I don't know. " Ki Hong says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.1K 48
-SEQUEL TO THE PROMISE- An escape. A fight. A chase. They have had it all. Maybe they should have stayed in the glade, away from the destruction of t...
73.9K 2.1K 28
time wasn't in our favour. this isn't goodbye, it's simply see you later. Book 2 in The Maze Trials Series. Thomas X OC X Newt #1 in A5 - 18.04.21 #1...
21.7K 694 32
I wrote this when I was 13-14. I apologise for my immaturity and abundance of poor grammar and terrible plot twists. ® All rights reserved 2017 @Lily...
14.3K 239 19
Y/n was one of the first few people to enter Janson's 'safe haven', along with Aris. As a new group of people show up, the chaos begins. what will y...