Disguised (Jungkook x Reader)

Buttonkoos

Y/n is the daughter of the most, handsome, rich, and famous, gang leader in Korea. She created a gang called... Еще

Characters
Blood Beast
Change
First day of school
Bully
Memory
Death Anniversary
Trust
Is this a confession?
Worry
Who the heck is Jihoon?
Fighting with Bts?
Explaining
Why dad why! +extra
I'll protect you!
The person never wanted to see
FLAAAAASHBAAACK
Jihoon is baaaaaaack
Blood Beasts Join
No chopping heads
Mimi
Fake Love
Welcome Back?
The Puffles
Callia
Da future
Blood Beasts reputation
Mini chapter
Beach talk date
Argument
Fun with Mina
Father
Father argument
Idk what to name this
Never steal my food
Short chapter
Misunderstand?
Trip to America
Another Introduction
5 years with Bts
The ships are sailing!
In America
Breakfast
Couple stuff
Somethings wrong
Is he alive?
Memory lost
Tracking Device
Boriiiiiiiiing
Last chapter
Well hello there

Fun Day

6.2K 161 67
Buttonkoos

*LICK LICK*

I woke up from something wet and slimy on my face. I opened my eyes and see Mimi licking my face

"Yuck!" I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face while Mimi follows me.

Today I was going to the secret house to practice because we have a fight in a few days. I went to my closet and changed into this.

It's comfortable for practicing my fighting skills. I had Mimi follow me all the way to the secret house because no one was home to take care of Mimi so I bring her with me.

We arrived and entered the secret house to see my members practicing.

"Hey Red! You brought Mimi!" Bubble says.

The girls ran over and picked up Mimi while Seven and Boom just laughed at them. I look over at the couch and see Wolf sleeping so I went over there and sat next to him.

"What do you want." He asks rudely with his eyes closed still.

"How come you don't miss Mimi?" I ask Wolf

He opened his eyes and sat up.

"I already told you, don't you remember why you sent Mimi away?" Wolf glares at me with anger in his eyes.

"Yes, but I missed Mimi." I say

"What about Brady?"

"I also miss him."

"If you are really devastated about Brady then send Mimi back." Wolf says

Anger built inside me. I didn't want to send Mimi back to America.

"BRADY'S DEAD, MIMI IS ALIVE!" I shouted which made everyone look at me with their eyes open.

"What did you say?" Wolf stands up from the couch.

I also stood up from the couch and faced him.

"I said, Brady is dead. He is no longer alive unlike Mimi. She is alive and healthy." I repeated myself

I see more anger building in his eyes. He's had enough. He's angry with me. I'm doomed. I just risked myself. Everyone knows not to mess with Wolf or your dead. I would like to invite you to my funeral.

"MIMI IS JUST A DUMB DOG! DO YOU EVEN MISS BRADY? DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER BRADY? OR DID YOU ALREADY FORGET HIM?" Wolf shouts.

"JONGHYUN! MIMI IS NOT A DUMB DOG! AND OF COURSE I MISS BRADY AND I WILL NEVER FORGET HIM! BUT I LOVE JUNGKOOK NOW!" I shouted back

"Y/n... I'm not telling who to love. I just don't want to see Mimi, I don't want to be reminded of Brady."

"I know. But please understand that I want to be with Mimi. Please Jonghyun." I begged Wolf

"Fine. But don't talk about Brady like that."

"I'm sorry about that, I overreacted." I apologized.

"It's ok Red. Also, you guys can stop staring at us now." Wolf says to the members who are just standing there, shocked.

"This is the most you've ever spoken." Cheetah says, still shocked.

"I should have recorded this. This is so rare." Seven says.

Wolf lays back down on the couch and sleeps again. After all that he can just fall asleep? Cool. I chuckle and started practicing.

"Hey Red, it's been a while since we've all spent a day together without practicing!" Seven says

"Yeah! Can we hang out today!" Bubble asks excitedly.

"Fine, but you guys are paying for the stuff that we are going to do." I say

They all cheered except Wolf who was sleeping. I had asked Taehyung if he could take care of Mimi for me and he gladly said yes.

We all changed and here are our outfits

Cheetah/Tzuyu outfit

E.J/Eunji outfit

Bubble/Dahyun outfit

Red/Y/n outfit

Seven/Jackson outfit (without the bag)

Boom/BamBam outfits

Wolf/Jonghyun outfit

"Oh come on Red! Can' you wear something cuter?" Cheetah asks

"No, this is comfortable and I don't wear those cute and colorful dresses and skirts." I say

"Fine, but today is the only exception!" Bubble says

We used two of our cars and they were the most expensive ones that we got. Me, Wolf, Seven, and Cheetah were in one car and Boom, E.J, and Bubble were in the other.

Seven was the one driving and Cheetah and I just stuck our heads out and started shouting while Wolf was napping.

We finally arrived at an amusement park and entered together. We split up into groups and went to go ride some stuff.

Red, Cheetah

Bubble, E.J

Seven, Boom, Wolf

First, me and Cheetah went to three roller coasters and Cheetah was so scared of the first one but she got used to it.

"Cheetah! Let's go get some ice cream!"

"Ok but today, call me by my real name. It's our day off, we should only call each other by nicknames when we are fighting." She says

"Ok, Tzuyu!" We both laugh at how I haven't said her real name in a really long time.

"Let's go Re- in mean Y/n!" She cut herself off

We ran to the ice cream cart and got our favorite ice creams. Held each other's hands like we always used to do.

People looked at us weirdly and thought we were lesbians. I mean there's nothing wrong with that. Would this be considered cheating on Jungkook?

My own thoughts brought a smile up to my face and it seemed that Tzuyu had noticed it.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" She asks

"Huh? Oh nothing." I kept smiling

"Weirdo." Tzuyu mumbles loud enough for me to hear.

We went back to the entrance and met the other members. We then drove to the beach.

We all ran across the sand barefoot and shouted. Some got in the water while some stayed on the beautiful sand like me.

The day was over and I had a lot of fun. They had dropped me off at my house and I entered the front door. As soon as I entered I was welcomed by Mimi.

"Mimi was so fun! Can I take care of her again!" Taehyung asks excitedly

"Sure!" I answer

He left my house and I went up into my room. I went to bed while Mimi curled up next to me. SHE WAS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

615 26 22
Y/n is daughter of richest businessman in Korea. She befriends the son of her father's enemy Tae and their cook's son Jimin. Y/n's father is greedy a...
180K 5.3K 20
Y/n, also knows as the 'ridiculously stunning foreigner' who moved to Daegu with her younger brother and her parents because of their parents work th...
893K 34.4K 20
Jeon Jungkook, the son of a very rich and respected cast, bullies Kim Taehyung, a very shy son of a normal family. But the bullying is kinda strange...
13.1K 345 12
Hwang Yn lives with her abusive step father who mistreats her everyday, she attends university where bullies did not let her have peace. Yn thinks th...