Last Kiss~l.h

By 5sosfandatingluke

Luke Hemmings is in it! :) Luke and Viviannane have known each other for a long time. And they both had stron... More

Chapter 1- Greetings
Chapter 2- Flashbacks
Chapter 3- Reminder
Chapter 4- Doctors Visit
Chapter 5- Results
Chapter 7- Thoughts
Chapter 8- Spill
Authors Note
Chapter 9- Ashton
Chapter 10- Date
Chapter 11- Baby Clifford
Chapter 12- I have cancer..
Chapter 13- Google Search
Chapter 14- Double Whamy
Chapter 15- Everlasting
Chapter 16- Fate
Chapter 17- Best Days
Chapter 18- Nick
Authors Note
Authors Note
Back in L.A
Really?

Chapter 6- Hiding

71 6 1
By 5sosfandatingluke

Viviannane's POV

I drive home in tears pouring down my face. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I had mascara running down my face and I couldn't even see the road because of my tears. I felt like I mentally couldn't take Dr. Woodstone seriously. I had a hard time believing him. I pick up my phone and dial Cambrie.

"Hello?", Cambrie said.

I couldn't say any words. I hung up. I cried some more. I headed for home but I didn't want the boys seeing me like this. I text Luke to see where they are.

V- Are you guys home?

L- I am. Michael is visiting his aunt, and Calum and Ashton are meeting Niall for lunch today.

V- Ok

L- What happened to you this morning?

V- I went to my grandmothers house with Cambrie.

L- Oh

I didn't want Luke seeing me like this or have any suspicion of this morning, so I go to Starbucks Drive- thru and order till my eyes calm down. I spend another hour just driving around L.A till I looked fine. I go home and go straight to my room. I didn't know who to tell or what to do. Dr. Woodstone said Stage 3, Leukemia and I have a rare form of it. He said I only have 4 months to live. How can I be calm. I cry again. And I cry till I fell asleep.

Luke's POV

I was walking to the kitchen and saw Viviannane's car in the driveway. I didn't see her come in though. I head to her room to find her asleep on her bed. I looked over and she had mascara running down her face. I wondered what happened but I didn't bother waking her up. I put a blanket over her and went back to the living room.

(Couple Hours Later)

"Hey.", Michael said walking through the door.

"Hi.", I say.

"Are the other boys home?"

"Yeah, they are playing basketball I think outside.", I say.

"Oh ok. Is V home?", Michael asks.

"Uh, yeah. She got home about 2 hours ago. She is asleep right now."

"Where did she go?", asked Michael.

"Grandmas House."

"Got it..", Michael says getting settled.

(Later that night)

Viviannane's POV

I woke up and just laid there wanting to cry again. I heard the boys and I knew I had to keep it together. I wipe off the dry mascara that was on face and pulled myself together. I walk out to the kitchen and see all of them watching the World Cup FIFA Game. I try to be as quiet as I can. I didn't wanted draw attention to myself. Ashton turns around and sees me. I put my finger on my mouth and he gets the signal of not saying anything. He nods. I get a cup and make myself a warm tea. I look at where the boys were sitting and there is no Ashton. I walk back to my room and Ashton is standing near my door.

"You ok?", Ashton asks whispering.

"Ya, I'm fine. Why?"

"You look like you have been crying.", Ashton says.

I just look at him.

"Was it Nick?", Ashton says.

"NO!", I say, not meaning it to come out like that, "Sorry. Just I am fine. I am gonna take a hot shower and I will be out in a hour."

"Ok.", Ashton says.

I walk into my room and close the door. The thought that I cancer and me having to tell anyone seemed so unreal. I leaned up against my door and cried again. I got into the shower and just stood there. I keep thinking over and over again, this can't be real.

(1 hour later) 😂

I walk out to the kitchen and they are still watching the game.

"Hey.", I say.

"Hey V.", says Calum.

"Do you guys want me to make you something to eat?", I say.

"Me and Ashton already ate.", said Calum.

"Michael went back out. You know that Sabrina girl? Well, he is with her.", says Ashton.

"Oh ok. Luke do you want anything?", I say.

"Do you want to go out and eat?", Luke says.

I really didn't want to go out anywhere. But I would do anything to not cry for at least a minute.

"Sure." So I grab my purse and we head out the door.

Calum's POV

"Am I the only one who thinks something happened today with V?", asked Calum.

"Yeah, she seems displaced.", Ashton said.

"Do you know anything?"

"Nope.", said Ashton.

I knew there was something up but I couldn't put my finger on it. I carried on with the night till Luke and V pulled up to the driveway. I look through the window and see Luke kiss V on the lips.

"ASHTON!"

"What?"

"LUKE KISSED V!!!!"

"What?!", Ashton says looking through the window.

The boys and I always wanted V and Luke to date, ever since the beginning. I keep watching and they kiss again.

"Well they definitely had a good time.", I say. I see them walking up and I get back to my place. They open the door and V walks to her room. Luke follows. I look at Ashton and we both exchanged smiles and eyebrow talking.

**this is more of just a filler sooo yeah.. Wait till the next one!!!!!

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.2K 46
Follow Luke Hemmings as he goes through life as a Musican, Husband and mostly a Father. Highest Rankings: Fanfiction #357, #381, #413, #421, #492 #69...
43.4K 2.6K 71
There comes a time in nearly everyone's life when you find someone you love more than anything. Someone you'd consider your soulmate, the one you cou...
23.9K 409 22
Bree Edwards and Michael Clifford are best friends, but more. They are friends, with benefits.. Nobody knows about them being more than best friends...
1.6M 26.9K 200
A collection of all the preferences I've written about the lovely fellas from 5 Seconds Of Summer ツ Enjoy and happy reading x